Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything about faucet  (Read 514 times)
Hanebel (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

Hi!Can somebody help me understand how "faucet" of bitcoin works?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3865

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:07:40 PM

Basically when using a faucet, you solve a captcha then you get a very very small fraction of a bitcoin. I wouldn't suggest doing this at the payout is very very low. I'd rather work at a fastfood chain like McDonalds then use the money to buy bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_faucet

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:12:01 PM

Hey
Here is best bitcoin faucet for you, solve capcha and earn satoshi 1 time in a hour www.freebitco.in
And here is faucet for Dogecoin, same. 1 time in a hour you can get free dogecoins www.freedoge.co.in
In both these faucets there is chance to earn lot of coins. Read rules there and info and you'll understand everything
Wish you to earn tons of coins there
Good luck!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:32:28 PM

You getting smth (bitcoin) for couple clicks (nothing) so as you know, such things don't exist that u getting smth for free.
To understand that better, it works like this, you must use immense time like days to earn nothing 0.000005 bitcoin which is worth $0.00001.

Better to buy bitcoin for $1 by urself, then try to use it, play with it etc Smiley
moonkey003

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:11:26 PM

Faucet is good if you want to start to earn bitcoin for free, but i not recommend cause you have to work hard to clicks and type a lot of captcha, it's such a waste of time if you want to get at least 1 BTC
Hanebel (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:38:42 AM

Basically when using a faucet, you solve a captcha then you get a very very small fraction of a bitcoin. I wouldn't suggest doing this at the payout is very very low. I'd rather work at a fastfood chain like McDonalds then use the money to buy bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general.

I read the link you gave and yes it is really quite time consuming doing this since there reward is satoshi wherein it takes a hundred million of satoshi to have 1 bitcoin.
Hanebel (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:13:45 AM

You getting smth (bitcoin) for couple clicks (nothing) so as you know, such things don't exist that u getting smth for free.
To understand that better, it works like this, you must use immense time like days to earn nothing 0.000005 bitcoin which is worth $0.00001.

Better to buy bitcoin for $1 by urself, then try to use it, play with it etc Smiley
But how about signature campaign?is it a good means to earn?
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:52:37 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 05:06:10 AM by Jaycee99

I would like to share faucet for waves  http://www.wavesgo.com/faucet
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:11:51 AM

Is using faucet safe? Or does it hack the computer?

cucuadam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:22:27 AM

all started from the faucet to start looking for bitcoin
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

No
But Some Faucet Give You A Popup Cancer
Hanebel (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

No
But Some Faucet Give You A Popup Cancer
what do you mean by pop up cancer?
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

There isn't that much to explain really. All it is is a page filled with ads that conceivably gives you a small amount of Bitcoins that is less than the amount of Revenue they are generating For Those ads. There are Micro wallet sites that collect those small amount for you and once they reach a certain amount that you can pay them out to your other wallet.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:56:10 PM

Faucets are more of a teaching tool then anything else. It is for new users to understand how transactions work. Daxeta is moxro transactions and only will pay out when the threshold is met and it sends directly to your wallet. This is to avoid too many fees when paying out BTC transactions.
ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

Faucets begin with satoshi currency it can be earned but not worth it  to earn it is sometimes solvung captcha or streaming video ads  or visiting sites by riderecting your browsing

A peice of advice faucets are a waste of time however if you want yo earn little but not worth it then so be it its better to post reply on this forum youll earn by joining a signature if you dont know what it is its better to focus in this forum
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:18:37 AM

Faucets is the place where you can claim some of satoshi every 5 or ten minutes by solving captcha.  Only those who are new in the world of bitcoin are doing but some will only say to you that bitcoin is only a waste of time and energy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: