Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SXC] Block 1 and 2 are 1,000,000 coins  (Read 1827 times)
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:14:28 PM

There was nothing upfront about it. Also: announced bounties are less than half of premine, and also does not by ANY means keep "dev" from selling the coin and calling it a day without paying out any bounty at all.

Block reward 1000000, 500, 250, 100 Smiley ha ha
Yes we are selling it, for free. 50,000 SXC already given away and keep going on. Not to mention 1m+ coins for pool/exchange/event/bounty.

50k given out, so only 1.950.000 coins, plus whatever your instamining botnet could hash left to sell on the forum. Well, I stand corrected then  Huh

It's funny that you want us to give out all coins at once? By the way, if we have that 500MH botnet, we would better mine LTC for instant dollar. Please think before posting.

Well if you we're that worried about 'perception' maybe you shouldn't be hosting the very first [WTS] thread 2 hours after coin launch  Shocked
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:40:07 PM

Novacoin was premined right? Btc-e last price: 0.03233 BTC

It's all about what you do with your premined stash. Giveaway bounties are great for marketing and builds value imho.

I will give this coin a couple of weeks and see where it goes.  But I just don't see the demand for it with that many in circulation already.  Throwing 50K bounty to a dev that probably took him all of 5 minutes to fix the linux makefiles shows you how cheap this altcoin is already.  No offense to you mkmen.  Good luck selling that on the exchange.   Grin

-tb-

chinsu

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:45:45 PM

It's all about what you do with your premined stash. Giveaway bounties are great for marketing and builds value imho.

I will give this coin a couple of weeks and see where it goes.  But I just don't see the demand for it with that many in circulation already.  Throwing 50K bounty to a dev that probably took him all of 5 minutes to fix the linux makefiles shows you how cheap this altcoin is already.  No offense to you mkmen.  Good luck selling that on the exchange.   Grin

-tb-

I think it's worth every coin. Without working Linux source, no one can making pool.
Also the bounty goes to ppl who help SXC community growing. Everyone who mined SXC will be benefited too.
lazydna

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:49:52 PM

Oh please, the value of a coin is not significant, it's market capitalization.

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:57:53 PM

-tb-

I think it's worth every coin. Without working Linux source, no one can making pool.
Also the bounty goes to ppl who help SXC community growing. Everyone who mined SXC will be benefited too.

SXC not worth a whole lot if there are 2M to give out.  I'm sure mcxnow or vircurex would love to take that 100K bounty.  One thing I agree with you is all miners will benefit once this hit the exchange.   Grin

-tb-

Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:07:00 PM

Just calm down and stop using garbage -_-
bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:09:50 PM

Oh please, the value of a coin is not significant, it's market capitalization.

OK then I should add this link:

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=alltime&resolution=day&pair=nvc-btc&market=btc-e

Compare that chart to any other altcoin chart on that site except maybe litecoin.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:10:10 PM

altcoins are for fun. stop hate  sexcoin:).
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

It's another shitcoin what do you expect?

Another pointless coin everyone wants to dump.
fishboy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:42:56 PM

go go fun Tongue

fishboy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:43:19 PM

actually devs want to dump first that's why the 2M premine

daytrader420

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:49:33 PM

ALERT ALERT ALERT

From the [SXC] source code main.cpp:

if(nHeight < 3) //premine bounties
   {
      nSubsidy = 1000000 * COIN;
   }

ALERT ALERT ALERT

Phenixcoin did the same thing, it's fine to premine now. At least thats what phenixcoin supporters say...

Actually, no.

PhenixCoin launched with objectives and multiple services, and more of a reason for a premined bounty.

A new service was just launched just yesterday with them, phenixst.com..

Plz go find yourself some truly premined coin that can be dumped to shit, and stop spreading your false bullshit.

I'm sorry your Gldcoin/WDC/shitcoin whatever you came from isn't as promising, but you aren't going to get anywhere with your jealousy/bullshit lies.

Smiley
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:03:09 PM

Wait, what? This coin is real? I thought they were joking...

fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:07:32 PM

This is one of the largest premines ever.  Those 2,000,000 coins in the float will make it virtually impossible for SXC to have value since

THEY WILL BE DUMPED AS SOON AS IT HITS AN EXCHANGE

you think exchanges are brothels?? I think this one will never hit an exchange.   Grin
lukemarshall

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:14:06 PM

This man is just trying to spread the sex around...

for some reason in envision thick moustashes and shirts with the top 3-4 buttons undone.  o yea, and chesthair...lots of chesthair..

ewwwww

Its all about what the people want...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: