Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins to buy under $1  (Read 1945 times)
boomzz (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:02:30 PM

i want to investing Altcoins to buy under $1 and sell to 3-5year tell me for10Altcoins
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

i can advise you 0x project ZRX token. it price is very good for now and it will hit very high soon.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

i want to investing Altcoins to buy under $1 and sell to 3-5year tell me for10Altcoins

Dude investing on altcoins basing on its price is not much important. Perhaps you meant low market capitalization coins. Some coins supply are very low so this means higher price. Take a look at Ripple as it is only in cents yet its market capitalization is valued at 6.8 billions in US dollars. Compare it to Litecoin which is 48 US dollars per token yet it only have a market capitalization of 2.5 billions in US dollars. You may take a look at coinmarketcap.com as a reference.
Scuds31091

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:08:28 PM

ACOIN is currently around $0.12 and can easily get over $1.00 in the short term.

Jan 1st 2017 - $3,230

Sep 16th 2017 - $141,743

This is an increase of 4288.33% since the start of 2017. This didn't happen overnight as a pump. This has been a healthy climb over the last 9+ months. The marketcap is still extremely low leaving a lot more room to grow and still a huge opportunity for new investors. This coin has an active dev, working wallets, exchanges, a growing community, very low supply, very low inflation, mining support, and fast transactions. This is an established coin with a blockchain over 3 years old. It is still extremely undervalued.

Feel free to join our new Slack channel and learn more: https://join.slack.com/t/acoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQyMzY0MTAzMjY5LWJkZDAxYTVjY2FjNWQ4ODQxMjE4ZTFjNTMxNzhhYWMyOGQ2OTc4MDRlZjUzZTBiMzNmOWMzZDA0ODE1MzhlNTA

Here is the 1 year chart:

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:08:40 PM

These threads come a dime a dozen but here:

ICO: Electroneum  use my referall:  https://my.electroneum.com/join/884AD7

ICO: Bankera use my referall : https://spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=4190978347

Post-Ico coins:

ARDOR                              ( I hold this one)
Groestlecoin                       ( I do not hold this one)
CIVIC                                (I do not hold this one)
Okcash                              (I do not hold this one)
NXT                                  (I hold this one)

But I'd advice you to search for yourself cause most likely you will get recommended coins that are holded by the recommenders themselves.

If you take a search on this forum you will find a lot of threads that can help you identify coins and know what to look for.

btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

I would suggest you to start with some $MBRS token. It have great potential and the project is going to be huge for self published authors, musicians and anyone who can produce good content & tutorial once their platform is ready.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:34:30 PM

These threads come a dime a dozen but here:

ICO: Electroneum  use my referall:  https://my.electroneum.com/join/884AD7

ICO: Bankera use my referall : https://spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=210594647

Post-Ico coins:

ARDOR                              ( I hold this one)
Groestlecoin                       ( I do not hold this one)
CIVIC                                (I do not hold this one)
Okcash                              (I do not hold this one)
NXT                                  (I hold this one)

But I'd advice you to search for yourself cause most likely you will get recommended coins that are holded by the recommenders themselves.

If you take a search on this forum you will find a lot of threads that can help you identify coins and know what to look for.

Bankera is ok.  Modum and Universa I also bought . and dogecoin. the price of doge will only double
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:31:08 PM

TFL (TrueFlip) for some reason is 3x below the ico price and they have a lot of potential with a working product. I expect a 2x rise within a month because of jackpot increasing and a steady rise in next 1-3 years.

ONION (DeepOnion) The project I'm supporting. Currently the price is stable around a dollar. I expect 2-3x increase in short term introduction of DeepSend and a loot bigger in 1-3 years.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:47:15 PM

I would advice Bitquence (BQX) and Siacoin ( Siacoin soon will rise to 0.007-0.008)
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:51:10 PM

Consider civic https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/civic/usd
Good team, solid use case, once deployed we will see real use cases of identity on chain which should give it upside potential

sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:59:54 PM

Vertcoin the sleeping giant!  Block reward getting halved this year

HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:01:17 AM

Spectrecoin as lots of potential and recent updates from devs. First of it's kind Low power mobile staking wallet. It's already passed the great firewall of China. More secure than any other anon I've looked at.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:01:48 AM

Well, I really recommend investing in deeponion, This coin has bombed from 0.11$ into 1$ and got stable in 0.9 - 1.9$ In the latest days !
Consider investing and throwing some money in deeponion Smiley You'll be thankful oneday.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:38:33 AM

Siacoin, NXT and civic all have really good projects and are in my opinion a steal at current prices. There's definitely potential in all of them for some good short term gains and some very very good longer term gains.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:48:11 AM

BUY bitcoin and put in your wallet then forget for 3-5 year then Open the wallet you will get best investment return

Thanks
Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:35:02 AM

Why do they have to be under 1$? It's better to look after good projects and not only that the price is under 1$.

Also the price and the circulating number (and also the total coinnumber) are related to another! So if there is a total supply of 10.000.000.000

the price is easily under 1$ ... but if there are only 10.000 Coins as total supply the price would be higher if it's a well recognized good project ...

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:43:11 AM

But here are some Projects you could have a look at:

- CoinDash CDT (very interesting, maybe undervaluet)
- PTOY
- HMQ
- Wagerr
- Civic

Also I would recommend you to have a look at Waves! I think that's a very promising project ... and the price is very low at the moment ... but higher than 1$ ... it's ~ 3,65 $ ...

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
ZBTCZ

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:44:27 AM

Wait until the bitcoin drops to $2000 when CHINA closes bitcoin exchange on September 30. Smiley Then wait for it to go up in value again. Also try investing in ETHEREUM.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:55:28 AM

TFL (TrueFlip) for some reason is 3x below the ico price and they have a lot of potential with a working product. I expect a 2x rise within a month because of jackpot increasing and a steady rise in next 1-3 years.

ONION (DeepOnion) The project I'm supporting. Currently the price is stable around a dollar. I expect 2-3x increase in short term introduction of DeepSend and a loot bigger in 1-3 years.

I guess I agree with you on Trueflip. It is because the jackpot is so big that many people will definitely be drawn to buy some TFL and join the  draw. With regard to DeepOnion, I have some reservations. But it can be tried as well. I highly recommend Dent. Low Price, working project, active team. Perfect recipe for success.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:04:24 AM

You will invest long (3 -
5 years) should choose coin with good foundation, good dev team. Coin under $ 1 you can consider: Sc, Xrp, Bts, Sys, Dgb, Xem, ... You can buy and keep them, not just buy 1; you need to buy many different coin.
Also,  you can refer to the ongoing ICOs projects, it can help easy you x2, even x10 accounts, but it is important to understand them as they will be at high risk. You can refer to the signature project I am participating in: NARBONNE.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: