Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Open Money make crypto go mainstream?  (Read 2223 times)
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:58:16 AM

It's good 😊😊😊😊
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:00:50 AM

Open money is doing the best in my opinion it will be the great start and in near future Open money will be the best crypto and will go on main stream.so lets join it and as a force populate it on social networks.

IvanK

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:17:30 AM

I think that many people do not know about the blockchain technology.  I do not know how much time will pass.  But surely the projects that make the technology understandable and show the benefits of its application are necessary.  I wish success to the Open Money team in their work.
sarkel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:25:38 AM

We were fortunate that we were born and live in this time when the revolution of the financial empire is taking place. All companies that are switching to new financial technologies - they are changing the world for the better. One of these companies is openmoney.digital.
evgen008

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:34:47 AM

Open money, in my opinion, is the right project at this stage of ecosystem development. I would like to believe that you will compete in the future.
ferad

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:46:24 AM

in our time, technologies are not standing still, most likely companies that do not keep up with the technology will leave us
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:53:24 AM

I totally agree with you op. All the things you have pointed out are quite amazing and really logical. I believe thiese ideas really can contribute in to making the crypto currency world to be known by thousands of people today. If only all the people that are in crypto currencies support all these, then i am sure that crypto currencies would be accepted by the masses.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:01:21 AM

This is a powerhouse fusion of talent and achievement. 50+ million downloads of a mainstream app, working with major automobile and sports brands, featured in top news channels, plus decades of combined experience in successful app development. These are just a few highlights of what they’ve done.
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:09:12 AM

Continue to work and try to notify the community of the news, according to the road map. do the product for people and the market will not be terrible if you tie the product to the dollar.
Show all infographics.

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:12:54 AM

For better understanding about this project, I will like ask for a link to the official website and also a link ANN Thread
Thanks
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:13:45 AM

Surely, the cryptocurrency technology can improve effectiveness in world economy, but also it can make the world much more fair and decentralized. So we realy need to make cryptocyrrencies mainstream, and Openmoney moves in the right direction. I wish this project a big success!

sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:29:31 AM

This is a powerhouse fusion of talent and achievement. 50+ million downloads of a mainstream app, working with major automobile and sports brands, featured in top news channels, plus decades of combined experience in successful app development. These are just a few highlights of what they’ve done.
where i can read about it?

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:29:56 AM

Ok .. what's the problem? Is there a better solution? Am I the best solution to the problem? Here comes OPEN Money
The experienced founders and developers of Open Money saw a problem; businesses trending toward blockchain technology and cryptocurrency while software app developers are locked in an anachronistic, fiat-based world.

The solution is to accelerate adoption of an ecosystem which allows mainstream software developers the ability to create and distribute their apps in this new technology without wasting vital resources on recreating their work. Open money opens new gates for to bridge gap between software world and block chain ,this is where OPEN Money comes in. They know all developers need a way to monetize, distribute and promote their products for B2B, enterprise-to-consumer software apps
tyien07

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:41:12 AM

i hope this crypto will work and i hope it will last maybe lifetime <3 i like the idea you give free entires to new member , i want to see this crypto in the near future and ihope it go mainstream . more power to this crypto and continue helping people ^_^
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:50:53 AM

The cryptocurrency technology can help improve the effectiveness in the world economy. This project OpenMoney is in the right track and it will be a huge success in the future. And it will be boom soon and go the top with all the crypto currecy.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

Good afternoon, as I consider an excellent project with great prospects, worthy of attention of large investors with an excellent team and good system, good luck with your company development

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
kofe

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:54:56 AM

Open Money is building a developer centric API platform to facilitate mainstream software adoption of the blockchain, labelled the OPEN Platform.
Open Money wants to be the primary partner for all entities looking to utilize the blockchain and cryptocurrency. Much like how Oracle turned banks, governments, consumer services, and virtually every major business into initial information systems via the database, we intend to turn these same parties into the blockchain via our OPEN Platform. Our focus is to provide offerings into the applications and APIs layer of the blockchain stack, enabling us to interface between both business entities and the blockchain providing services around the ecosystem.
Open Money's mission is to foster the widespread use of cryptocurrency by initially targeting the software industry genre of both web and mobile consumer apps.
Open Money will initially act as a monetization support platform for all developers looking to take their software products from the fiat world and transition them to accepting cryptocurrencies across both web and mobile. Immediate and early features include a REST API and SDK focused on monetization abilities with support for all future forms of cryptocurrency.
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:04:35 AM

Re: Will Open Money make crypto go mainstream?
 "Will or will not?" - that is the question  Smiley Like Shakespeare says.
But I woul like to mention another moment here. Of course,it is important for this project to succeed, but... You know, it is much more important to open, to create and to promote them in order for those idiots from JPMorgan to blame bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the whole.
I will supprt any project that will make a step ahead, a step away from that old, yesterday's, fiat garbage.
And Open Money is well-organized project with good idea, good team and huge ambitions.
I am sure the project will succeed. In this case the answer at the beginning - doesn't matter.
LimitlessAP

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:13:20 AM

Blocking it is really cool! It is a pity that in our time still very few people know about this technology! Let's make this world better together!
ineedlicense

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

Lots of people are wondering what the next big deal in crypto will be.

What will take us from lingering on the fringe and push this technology out where everybody is interested?

Here are a few ideas:

1. Making it easy to transfer from crypto to fiat. Projects like bitpay, VIVA's Galaxy Vault etc. are working to make it simple to move money between the crypto world and the fiat economy.

2. Consumer Apps - projects like Open Money are going to facilitate the integration of crypto into mainstream apps like games, dating apps and all sorts of mainstream software.

3. Non profit initiatives - will charity coins break down the barrier? Coins like 2Give are sure trying!

Anyway, what do you think?

Leave a comment below!

Don't forget decentralized exchanges, built on 0x protocol for example. This is a game changer for the industry.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: