Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with ETH ? You buy to hold or to invest in alt coins ?  (Read 1964 times)
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:01:45 AM

What do you do with ETH ? You buy to hold or to invest in alt coins ?
I prefer to buy Eth and then hold it, I do not use Eth to invest in altscoin and I prefer to use BTC. I'm sure here many people are doing the same thing with me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:15:31 AM

I myself think the ETH might be famous like bitcoin, it would not hurt to buy ETH and invest it! who knows what will happen with ETH, I use eth to invest, hopefully for the long term ..
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:09:34 AM

I myself think the ETH might be famous like bitcoin, it would not hurt to buy ETH and invest it! who knows what will happen with ETH, I use eth to invest, hopefully for the long term ..

I agree with you dude , Ethereum is good for long term investment , I think Ethereum is one of promising Altcoin for the future.
VenessaShillerqzx

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

ETH is being pumped by many companies. So holding them is a good idea in my opinion.

C
Finally C is!!!
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:38:04 AM

I usually use Ethereum to buy alt coins. It is the easiest way to invest in alt coins but holding is not a bad idea too. Because Eth is a great tech that will always be popular due to it's unlimited way of uses. There for it will keep gaining value and can make holders reach one day.

Fuhre

Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:28:17 AM

I agree with you dude , Ethereum is good for long term investment , I think Ethereum is one of promising Altcoin for the future.
well, that's what I mean! eth will continue to be pumped from day to day and from time to time ..
Maesy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:42:52 AM

Invest in some alt coin that get dividend and long ETH future. Smiley
binz

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:47:50 AM

of couse,my opinon,i will buy eth coin then i buy or invest alt coins in ICO by eth
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:35:04 AM

I'm sure I'll set aside a little for my needs and the rest I use Ethereum daily I can, because the price will definitely increase in the future Grin

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:50:07 AM

Im going to hold the ETH .  Investing in ethereum is also good and right timing to exchange it into bitcoin can make you earn more profit that the expected amount. I think i will convert my ETH into bitcoin so i can earn profit .

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
waynechong1995

Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:25:55 AM

I rather circulate my ETH into various ICO as they are far more profitable short term if the project was hyped or promising.

I dont hold eth, ETH is just a medium for me to invest in ICOs

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

Im going to hold the ETH .  Investing in ethereum is also good and right timing to exchange it into bitcoin can make you earn more profit that the expected amount. I think i will convert my ETH into bitcoin so i can earn profit .
I invest in altcoins and hodling ETH. Holding eth will gives us to earn more profit. Even the price right now is not that high eventually it will high soon.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

Whether it is ethereum or bitcoin, i always divide those two depending on my wants or main goal. My main goal is to build a solid long term investment with ethereum and bitcoin so i put mostly 80% if my coins in a secure wallet and the rest is putted into investment in altcoins in the market or investing in ico for a fast profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tehuantepecer

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:55:16 PM

if you'd rather go long, hold. but if you're more into short term gains, have a crack at ICOs after doing research
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:59:31 PM

First, I hold in my wallet then I invest in Legit ICO. Invest in Ico should have good analysis if not the token will be worthless after ICo. If we are lucky the coin will price 100 to 300 % after ICO. That's I made profit and I will sell the coin again to eth then hold and invest again.
Eugenius2

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

What people need to understand imo is that smart contract based tokens like on Ethereum are not going to increase in value if they are not used sensibly in an ecosystem. (Only according to demand/supply, what is almost dumb to apply for tokens)

To answer the question: Holding makes sense to a certain point. If now the majority of people is only holding. The market will crash when media publicises that fact. Consider investing in tokens you have influence on, i.e. generating your own within the eco system.

Adbota

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

Investing in alt is the best, ... BotaCoin ICO: How to join the new Crypto Millionaires if you miss the Bitcoin bubble, BotaCoin is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain which shall serve as a payment token for Adbota, which shall also serve as a payment token for goods and services to whoever wishes to accept it. Invest in Botacoin Pre-ICO at $0.05 per Coin. Read more at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2191328.0
EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

im still buy low-sell high, a bit interested to invest in ICOs but yet really know how it's going. could you please give me some answer here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2194298.new#new ?
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:20:06 PM

Both! I believe in ETH and I also believe in new ICO's that are using ETH token.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

Just like the other coins I have, I buy them to hold. Because usually if I invest in other coins I usually buy them using bitcoin rather than using Ethereum to buy altcoins. And it is much easier to buy using bitcoins too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: