Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 06:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sellforbtc.com  (Read 682 times)
Btcdealer5011 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 03:18:57 PM

I created a site called sellforbtc.com , Its a classified ad site for the buying and selling of anything you want to buy or sell for bitcoin. Its free to sign up, and free to post. I created this site so we the btc people can have somewhere to buy and sell for btc without using an auction site. When using this site the buyer and seller deal directly with one another. Very easy transactions with no robots, just buyer on seller action.

Sellforbtc.com was created for everyone in the btc community. I just put it up a week ago and its still new, so feel free to sign up and get it started. I would greatly appreciate any and all use on the site. If you have any questions or you need something with the site just email me at Btcdealer@sellforbtc.com I will gladly get back to you and do what I can.

Thanks for your time and look forward to seeing whats for sale in the bitcoin community.

Sellforbtc.com
   Btcdealer@sellforbtc.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: