Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Bitocins with no Mt Gox to Dwolla  (Read 625 times)
bobgilbert (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:02:21 PM

Hello!

I am definitely a newbie in all of this and was hoping for some advice, please.

In the past couple months I have sold some coins on Mt Gox then transferred the dollars to Dwolla and then from Dwolla to my bank account. This was working just fine for me.

Now that I can no longer transfer from Mt Gox to Dwolla I am not certain how to get a significant amount of cash (significant to me at least) out of Mt Gox. I can turn that cash into Bitcoins but I am not certain of the best place to sell the coins once I have them or I could just withdraw the money from Mt Gox if I can figure out another way to get it out.....

I guess what i am asking is this: What are some reliable places to see my Bitcoins other than Mt Gox that have legit withdrawal option for U.S. residents? Is there any other way for me to get my money out of Mt. Gox now that I can't transfer into Dwolla anymore?

Thanks!
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:14:01 PM

Check out coinbase.com, I haven't sold there yet but buying is super easy.
bobgilbert (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:21:15 PM

Site looks great but it looks like there is a "maximum you can buy or sell right now is $100 USD per user, per day".

It would take me quite a loooooonnnnnggggg time to cash out with only $100 available per day  Smiley
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:05:29 PM

Site looks great but it looks like there is a "maximum you can buy or sell right now is $100 USD per user, per day".

It would take me quite a loooooonnnnnggggg time to cash out with only $100 available per day  Smiley

It shouldn't take too long for the limits to be raised, just do a few transactions and it should go up.
TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 05:09:45 PM

https://fastcash4bitcoins.com
bobgilbert (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:38:10 PM

This looks great!

Does this site have a good reputation on this forum?

Edit: **I did some research and it looks good but you mentioned being "out of funds on all payment options" in another thread until 5/28. Are the payment options funded right now?**
bobgilbert (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:48:49 PM

How many $10,000 ACHs could I do in a month?
emerefer

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:57:38 PM

i use https://campbx.com/ to transfer to dwolla.  money is in my bank within 48 hours of withdrawal usually.
rsheldon

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:39:59 PM

+1, Located in Alpharetta, GA.  I've seen the building! $2 for ACH.
Xanthe

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 07:14:16 PM

Another vote for CampBX here. The transfer limit for unverified accounts is $1,000/day and it goes up from there for verified accounts. The ACH deposit method is nice and easy with only a $2 fee, as mentioned above. The first ACH transfer takes 8-10 business days to complete. After the first transfer goes through, any other transfers to the same bank account take usually less than a day (at most two in my experience). If you do decide to go with CampBX, seek out a referral link before you signup. When you signup under a referral link you get a 10% discount on trading fees.

My only gripe about CampBX is their site often seems slow. Sometimes it takes 10+ seconds for the page to load. Yesterday I canceled one of my outstanding orders and it took 15 minutes for my balance to be refunded (maybe this is intentional?).

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:38:25 PM

Effective the May 31st, 2013 Tangible Cryptography has suspended new purchases of Bitcoins through our service FastCash4Bitcoins. We take this step in response to a notice received on the same day from the Commonwealth of Virginia that a complaint has been made that our company is operating as an unlicensed money transmitter.

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: