Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or XRP, why its not moving?  (Read 1339 times)
oa17 (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:41:00 AM

Hello Everyone

Is XRP centralized or decentralized? and why it's not moving? What's the technology behind it? Explain to me experts. TIA
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:47:24 AM

XRP is token for bank financial transactions in in the block chain world. It is a good concept and banks are trying to adopt this technology to make payments from one part of the world to other in seconds .

Currently they use the SWIFT method which is too slow. When ripple is adopted by banks then financial transactions will be fast and cost less for money transfers.

It has more market cap that's why it is not moving as expected as there are 99 billions tokens. Since there more for circulation. Supply is more than the demand that's why I feel the price is not going up.

Senior members and experts can pitch in their opinions.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:54:52 AM

I'm having the same problem. I have bought XRP when it hyped and now i'm forced to sell them low. I don't have a choice. It's not been making any movement and i'm afraid it might go down even more.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:19:21 AM

I do not know why it happened, but it's good. Where all alt dump, xrp instead and still stable at the price of $ 0.17 - $ 0.18
mining_spaceship

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:25:59 AM

Centralized, and they can create how many coins they want. That's why it's not moving.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:43:07 AM

Since the Repple token is used to speed up the speed of financial transactions within the global banking system, this is a very promising coin. Given that now all the crypto currency is going through a big recession, this also touched the Repple coins. The introduction of a new technology using this coin into the world banking system is a lengthy process, since it provides for a lot of different approvals within the banking system. Therefore, this coin does not move as much as we would like.
bookira

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:45:15 AM

Their marketing team has been doing a great job to increase the price of XRP. I think it has reached its peak for this year. Let's wait for some more time, next year maybe.
Jess_Crypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:45:54 AM

All coins go down, so does Ripple. But Ripple is still stable
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:38:25 AM

All coins go down, so does Ripple. But Ripple is still stable
Although Ripple can keeps its price stable recently, but do you think it have future?
Because the nature of Ripple look like as a token platform than an altcoin on the market.
Or you can understand this coin is an asset like other ICO tokens. Smiley
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:59:30 AM

Ripple is created for the stuff wich will be killed one day by Cryptoworld - for banks.
Centralized as hell coin for banky guys,with a huge cap.

It might go down more,while decentralized platforms will shoot up (especially after chinese issue)
James_CanYa

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:02:47 AM

The reason Ripple might now be going down as much as others is because the majority of the tokens are held by the Ripple team. Unlike most other big cryptos where the tokens are simply held by the community. The community has a million reasons to sell - Ripple (team) doesn't have many.
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:18:35 AM

Ripple is centralize they can create how many coin they want.
Idk for sure why ripple still stable even when other coin going down but maybe it's because majority of ripple tokens are held by ripple team.
And since xrp speed up the speed of financial transaction within global baking system it's make this coin is very promising
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:27:22 AM

Am on XRP and I have the same problem. Am pretty sure than one day it will go up, but in the mean time am loosing all these other opportunities on new ICO and coins that are on Hype now or atleast after this bitcoin issue.

But atleast XRP did not have the fall of the other coins.

Is like it is not affected by the whole ecosystem.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:27:31 AM

Is XRP centralized or decentralized?
it is centralized but what does it even matter regarding the pump and dump?
XRP was heavily pumped and now it is in dumping phase so it won't move and mostly go down over long term until it reaches its real value and the real bottom.

and why it's not moving? What's the technology behind it? Explain to me experts. TIA
what matters are two things: supply and demand.
the usability is null which means there is not much demand for it apart from when it is being pumped.
the supply is the coins in circulation and that is ridiculously huge.

huge supply + no demand = dropping price.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

One thing that makes me suspicious of them is their pricing difference for individuals and corporations.
checkout their page and you will see the difference:
https://ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/

The questions I would ask them to be honest and have a fair pricing for everyone. Angry

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:53:56 AM

After reading 2 times they can create more, i want to see the proof of that? Because afte rlong research i havent found what you are throwing around lol.
Please stop misinforming people.
And for other questions you guys can look around at xrpchat.com.
I always find what im looking for when i use Google correctly lol.
dyor
LateralThinkerer

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:55:01 AM

I'm having the same problem. I have bought XRP when it hyped and now i'm forced to sell them low. I don't have a choice. It's not been making any movement and i'm afraid it might go down even more.

Centralized currency. I'm in big red too, never should have trusted banks. Never again!
MemberBerries

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:59:29 AM

Centralized currency. I'm in big red too, never should have trusted banks. Never again!

Yeah guys thats the point, you listen to random butthurttalk experts wich say things like,
banks are bad mmmkay
Or
They can create more

And then it starts pumping and no one is sure about what others said and then you end up in buying the top and coming here to be salty about YOUR OWN DECISIONS
MemberBerries

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:03:15 AM

Hello Everyone

Is XRP centralized or decentralized? and why it's not moving? What's the technology behind it? Explain to me experts. TIA

Bro check this site https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381669.4900 246 pages of discussions about ripple/xrp

30% rIPpLe iS a sCaM
70% legit arguments
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:11:40 AM

it is the most centralized altcoin of all time and it is moving but it is moving down because people are mostly dumping it and whales are slowly exiting with their profits.

if you want to invest you should always invest when the rise is coming not after it is all done and over. there are a lot of other coins out there. don't ever limit yourself to one just because it is up in some list.

Buying the dip...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: