Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or XRP, why its not moving?  (Read 1346 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:31:50 AM

it is the most centralized altcoin of all time and it is moving but it is moving down because people are mostly dumping it and whales are slowly exiting with their profits.

if you want to invest you should always invest when the rise is coming not after it is all done and over. there are a lot of other coins out there. don't ever limit yourself to one just because it is up in some list.

As posted before, please give a solid proof how centralized it is!
how can you explain this ...
https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:36:36 AM

HONEST, I'm a little disappointed with XRP coin, until I think this is junk coin, because what a few months ago I bought a fairly cheap price I think, eh it actually went down until now not up. imagine how much loss I thought could rise above the price I bought. already 5 months even the price dropped once. so until now I do not believe in this coin XRP.

MemberBerries

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:50:23 AM

HONEST, I'm a little disappointed with XRP coin, until I think this is junk coin, because what a few months ago I bought a fairly cheap price I think, eh it actually went down until now not up. imagine how much loss I thought could rise above the price I bought. already 5 months even the price dropped once. so until now I do not believe in this coin XRP.

As before, poor decisions led you to this conclusion
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:23:54 AM

Ripple is a promising coin because it used in speed up of the financial transactions of global banking system. Whole crypto currency market is in big recession, this also effect the Ripple coin price, Hence, this coin does not move as per its earning potential. It has long future and big earning potential, so it can rise anytime to upward direction.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

Ripple has its own strength due to used in speedy work of financial transactions of global banking. The market is in big recession due to some bad news from China, it effect the Ripple coin price, so this coin not moving to its earning potential. It has big earning potential,it will rise to new highs in future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:33:49 AM

Eventually, XRP will be decentralized.

You can read this:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-unveils-strategy-become-decentralized-bitcoin/

Of course, whoever bought it at a high price will have to wait some time for it to go even further up. Don't forget that it took almost 2 years to move and usually XRP moves when nobody is expecting it.

My friendly advice would be to HODL - eventually, it will reach $1
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:44:57 AM

Coin will move as per improvement when XRP will improve then it will go up because when making improvement than it will create a good hype and interest of investors and then price create good green candles.
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

xrp ripple = hodl , longterm investment
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

The lack of decentralization is the main problem indeed. BTW banks and financial institutes that used XRP are not interested in huge volatility. They like only XRP technology, not crypto.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:23:03 AM

Not a single XRP has been sold for a Month and a half, only the existing once getting traded back and forth.
In a Month or so Bitcoin will have 80% of all coins on the open market. XRP falling daily further behind and still need to sell almost 61.65% of total.
Disaster in the making.
By contractual agreement R3 is buying XRP for $0.0085 USD (the real price as agreed by Ripple and R3) a piece for the next few years which they want to resell with a few thousand percent mark up.
Who is going to pay $0.18 USD per xrp when the last holder paid $0.0085 USD for it?

Added to total supply:

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
arsics

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:30:09 AM

Do not sell xrp before the SWELL conference in late October, price will go up then. Then if you do not believe in it, then you can sell. For me it is 40% of my crypto portfolio and I do not plan on selling in the next 3 years at least.
MemberBerries

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:30:37 AM

Not a single XRP has been sold for a Month and a half, only the existing once getting traded back and forth.
In a Month or so Bitcoin will have 80% of all coins on the open market. XRP falling daily further behind and still need to sell almost 61.65% of total.
Disaster in the making.
By contractual agreement R3 is buying XRP for $0.0085 USD (the real price as agreed by Ripple and R3) a piece for the next few years which they want to resell with a few thousand percent mark up.

Added to total supply:

How is your FUD campaign going? All cool? Not nice to see you again with the same already debunked nonsense lol. Get a life.
Buy some shitcoins and enjoy your amateur life
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:51:20 AM

Its moving but its not moving like before because before market was not much mature so coins were moving crazy but now people get awareness about the market so they do not pump all the coins like before now only good coin go up more and old coins not move much they will only move when some good news will come in their coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: