Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is there no newbie campaign?  (Read 1731 times)
Yoko 666

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:16:41 AM

Because you can open 100 account / day for newbie but need 1 month to be jrmember

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

There is no "no newbie campaign" some bounties actually accept newbies but of course they pay them lower than a Jr. member

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Newbies arent considered and required to join a sig camp for a number of reasons. First is that your account rank is too low to participate. Campaigns often prefer high ranking accounts because of how experienced they are in such things. Second is that newbies should spend more of their time in learning the basics and last is that they are inexperienced to join a sig camp. To avoid difficulties in managing, a campaign disregards newbies .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 12:32:14 AM

I'm looking for growth ... thank you who answer !!
This is not to discriminate those with new accounts or with Newbie ranks. This is to give the user time to do  research, study, and learn the system. Newbies are  considered to be new..so it may be assumed that most newbies don't have enough knowledge as to how the campaigns work. So the advertisers would not take the risk of being misrepresented by their campaignees.

podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:05:16 AM

i saw some campaigns that accepts newbies but it is quite hard to find one since there is a limit in posting for newbies.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:41:23 AM

no, theres a campaign that accepting newbie, but its totally rare. because being a newbie, you have no effort first to be able to join on some campaigns, i mean make your account rank up first for atleast jr. member to allow you to join on some signature campaigns here at our forum.
being a  newbie, all of your time is to spend on learning and exploring in our forum. so you dont have to be in rush. time will come when you rank up and those activity you want to participate are enable/allowed for you.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:35:50 AM

no, theres a campaign that accepting newbie, but its totally rare. because being a newbie, you have no effort first to be able to join on some campaigns, i mean make your account rank up first for atleast jr. member to allow you to join on some signature campaigns here at our forum.
being a  newbie, all of your time is to spend on learning and exploring in our forum. so you dont have to be in rush. time will come when you rank up and those activity you want to participate are enable/allowed for you.
I am confused why a newbie account should not follow a bounty campaign when the project developer is a newbie, a dilemma.
black014

Activity: 84

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:21:45 AM

i think no one signature campaign accepts a newbie like us because it is not required at any signature campaign, we need a lot of effort and also need high knowledge, because we are newbie yet we do not have enough ability to do the work of a signature campaign, we also need to read this forum in order to multiply and expand our knowledge, better to do is only wait for giveaways in the service section to accumulate at least little bit of bitcoin and when it comes to the time we can join the signature campaigns we will no longer have to struggle with the tasks.

good luck!
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:33:51 PM

<b>Well it is quite obvious. There are no newbie campaign simply because you cannot place all the necessary elements of a signature campaign because of the character limit that a newbie has in his or her signature. Not to complicate things. Just go by the rules. It also discourages the creation of multiple accounts. Just to earn more.</b>

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

Usually, signature campaign or any other campaign don't take newbie because they don't have enough experience, I think. But I heard that they are social media campaign that require newbie. Why newbies are not allowed ? Because anyone can create a alt or multiple account and become newbie. With a lot of alt id, you can join campaign with extra money. That is why, campaign usually don't want a newbie.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:41:32 PM

There are campaigns for newbie. Go to altcoin>bounties. There are ton of campaign there, like for twitter campaign or facebook campaign.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:52:34 AM

There are campaigns for newbie. Go to altcoin>bounties. There are ton of campaign there, like for twitter campaign or facebook campaign.

I don't want to use my own social media sites. I want to be anonymous and I only want to join the forum campaign.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:05:38 AM

To avoid spamming. Many campaign managers also accept someone base on its previous post if it is a constructive post or not that's why they cannot just easily accept newbie because they have no reputation yet to prove if they are worth it. Newbies need to learn first the rules in the forum in order not to be banned so they can consider the first month in the forum as a learning process assuming they are active here every day. After the learning process, they can start applying for campaigns that accept Jr. Members and if they are accepted then they should make sure they follow the campaign and forum rules.

mrmetech

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:37:01 AM

Newbies hold no value because they don't have proven activity. People think less of newbies but are still respectful it's not that hard to get Jr. member and takes less then six weeks. Rank's are given for more activity and legendary takes more then three year's so it wouldn't be worth it if there was no perks and it wasn't rare. Legendary member are more respected because they have more knowledge and contributed more time, where us newbies have spent less time on the site and are most likely hoppers or just bots. I hoped this help and just grind it. It adds up just save bitcoin is going to the moon!  Cool NEO  AWW

Mjuke

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:47:48 AM

Feels unjustified though.

I'm a new member and sure, I might not know or have as much experience, but still contribute non the less. Thinking that every newbie is hoppers or bot is wrong, although sad part is that there is always higher chances of course.
A62662

Activity: 309
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:10:38 AM

Feels unjustified though.

I'm a new member and sure, I might not know or have as much experience, but still contribute non the less. Thinking that every newbie is hoppers or bot is wrong, although sad part is that there is always higher chances of course.

Us newbs are having a hard time right now, but it will get better once we rank up later.
black014

Activity: 84

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:08:39 AM

You have not yet taken the level of a junior, to show trust in you. Many campaigns require the user to add a signature to all threads. And many just newcomers are not interesting.
yeah thats true , as a newbie you need to expand your knowledge and expirience because most of the signature campaign did not trust in newbie, if where you just keep the good work and wait until your rank is update..
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:05:22 PM

Who would you ask to present your company: an expert or a someone who just came to the industry? The activity on this forum is not completely the same, but still, show that person spent some time to learn stuff and people around on this forum may know him
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:02:50 PM

you need first earn a reputation so then when you advertise something, other members of the forum paid attention to it. Well, and simply you physically can not do this on the forum while you are newbie
Mjuke

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:45:16 AM

Well, it makes sense. Let me ask you this. Would you go to a store that nobody have taljed about. It looks a little shady and nobody is inside?

Or a store where you people talk a lot about. It have people inside and established reputation?

Most likely, you choose something that seems more trustworthy.

Same goes for here, in metafor terms.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: