Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin reach $5000 again without China ?  (Read 1986 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:24:03 PM

Bitcoin can easily reach $5000 again, But as we all know that China was the biggest consumer of Bitcoin in the past. China has the major part in Bitcoins. Right now the price will stabilize for some time and then maybe it will raise or maybe it can start falling for some time.

We have proven already that bitcoin can exist without the Chinese market. Japan, South Korea and the West have enough to covered for the trading volumes that China will left if ever they are really planning to ban bitcoin. The thing is, they still have the control of the bitcoin mining so evidently they will have the capacity to affect the market. Of course $5000 is really possible, as long as the big markets in Asia minus China, USA and Canada will continue and even double its trading volumes and activity in the next coming weeks.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:27:48 PM

It is the ICO and the exchanges and not bitcoin. Miners will still continue to do what they do.
But if ever they will then sure it can stand up again because this will be a great opportunity for new buyers to buy at a cheaper price rather than 5000 dollars.
Look where it is again and it is proof that it can go back up in no time
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

I am pretty sure we are going to reach $5000 by the end of the year. The price could have fallen more but it haven't!
tokensforfreedom

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

It is all just a matter of time. It will be with China.

Chinese government run and regulated exchanges will be here before long.

There is no way that they will turn away from this future coming, they just want a large role in the way it happens.
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:57:38 PM

Sure, China is not everything, there is a big worldwide demand for btc.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:19:46 PM

After the fall due to china ban , Bitcoin has dropped on short term basis .
Can it reach up to $5000 again without China ?

You're getting a lot of responses coming from people who I'd call extremely optimistic. I think Bitcoin does have the potential to go up again, but I don't think it's likely in the short term. I think more countries need to adopt BTC and crypto. If ICOs and Bitcoin find a new home in a different country, it's possible that it will do well.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
EXITCORNER

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:46:37 PM

China have a big slice portion btc, they close exchange doesnt mean they totally can't access right? so i believe btc will raise again slowly. this is just effect panic
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:51:36 PM

China is a major player, but most of the trades are distributed around the world. In addition, Chinese people can still buy and sell Bitcoin through p2p trading.
The good thing is that now no one can complain about China manipulating the price.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:14:17 PM

Probably it can and we also hope too. There'll be another hardfork in the month of November and that's a good chance especially if the hardfork will be successful. As far as I remember, the success of the recent hardfork last month of August, made Bitcoin to reach the 4500$ mark in just a short period of time. And hopefully, same thing will happen in the coming hardfork.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:22:36 PM

China is a major player, but most of the trades are distributed around the world. In addition, Chinese people can still buy and sell Bitcoin through p2p trading.
The good thing is that now no one can complain about China manipulating the price.

It's true, before everyone thinks that China is manipulating the price of bitcoin and now if the price gets higher again, then there's new person to blame with it and that is Dimon. We can't deny that China is one of the big contribution in the market of bitcoin but bitcoin isn't only for them or about them but it's market is circulating all around the world so it's possible that bitcoin can still be $5,000 w/o them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:12:25 PM

Yes the community ought to be celebrating because it is actually a good thing happened to us. On a number of occasions in the past, the market have had its soar punctured by China Acupuncture needles because they are afraid of Yuan losing it to Bitcoin and yet there not much they can do to stop Bitcoin, as a matter of fact, they are already late the revolution across globe already started in 2009.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:27:54 AM

Answer is "No, btc CANNOT reach $5000 without China."

Simply because China controls over 60% of mining hashrate, 40% of all bitcoins mined so far are in the hands of Chinese. The Chinese Communist Central Party seems determined to stop the outflow of cash from China to abroad. This is all part of Xi Jinping's attempt to root out corruption in the government and also to consolidate more power within his grasp. He's currently facing a Central Party convention next month and needs to show who's the boss. Heads will roll before this is over in China. Exchanges will be shutdown, lawbreakers will be jailed and even shot as an example. Wait and watch. Bitcoin in China is facing existential threat right now. I expect Chinese Communist Party to slowly strangle it, not sweep it away in one fell swoop. This will take some time before bitcoin is snuffed out in China.

Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:43:26 AM

China is a big country and it is a very big contributor in bitcoin but even though China ban bitcoins it will surely recover as there are many countries who adopted it already.
So for me there is a big chance that it will reach to 5k within this year.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:53:06 AM

I think 5000 dollars is a very distant target, it is very difficult to reach this level until the end of this year, maybe we will find our chance in 2018 Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:46:46 AM

China is a big country and it is a very big contributor in bitcoin but even though China ban bitcoins it will surely recover as there are many countries who adopted it already.
I think china will not completely ban bitcoin. this will take place in just a few moments, the Chinese state will come back and stop the ban on the use of bitcoin. so I still believe that there is no ban on bitcoin in any country in the world. the development of bitcoin will prove that bitcoin is currently in great demand and is also welcomed openly by the world community.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:49:22 AM

I think 5000 dollars is a very distant target, it is very difficult to reach this level until the end of this year, maybe we will find our chance in 2018 Smiley
No, I think we might be able to see $5000 by end of this year. China has definitely caused a major setback in it, BTC was going to cross $5000 in August itself but it didn't because of China. Now since it is recovering, if it continues this up trend we should be able to see $5000 by end of the year.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:47:00 AM

I think china will not completely ban bitcoin. this will take place in just a few moments, the Chinese state will come back and stop the ban on the use of bitcoin. so I still believe that there is no ban on bitcoin in any country in the world. the development of bitcoin will prove that bitcoin is currently in great demand and is also welcomed openly by the world community.

Yes bitcoin price will eventually reach 5000USD even without China. However it will take time.
If China will release news that they will support bitcoin then reaching 10k USD next year is not impossible, this what I think.
Let's just wait the news about China if they completely adapt o reject bitcoin. The only thing I am sure is that no one can stop bitcoin. Smiley
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:46:10 AM

Bitcoin wasn't totally banned in China only the ICO's, in my opinion bitcoin have a capacity to achieve $5000 without China. However it's a long term before it happen, because if we see Chinese country had large effect to the value of bitcoin due to high numbers of bitcoin members in China were stop for the meantime due to banning of ICO's.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:58:28 AM

I think it can reach 5000$ again once people see situation is really stable without China participation. Chinese will also move to other ways of using Bitcoin that are not banned. It will go on up.

Vuizel

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

Sure, China is not everything, there is a big worldwide demand for btc.
I think it can china is the market of the world most of the things are made in china so if china says no that means it is actually a big difference  after that the us and after that Europe if we all say no bitcoin then bitcoin price will surely die.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: