Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Advantages | Earn $$$ through Altcoins!  (Read 681 times)
niotib (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:42:53 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 07:20:49 AM by niotib

I’m living by sharing what I know with other fellows for few bucks and it’s my lifestyle.

So,

I created this guide allows you to earn Dollars by taking advantages of current horrible downing of some popular Altcoins.

The method is extremely simple… no creating websites, traffics, leads, CPA, unlocks, trading…. none.

You’ll need some initial capital, not in BTC… the current pick is Dogecoins because 1Doge = 25Satoshi and Doge is one of the popular Altcoins among crypto users. Plus, lowest transaction fee (2Doge).

* 4000-5000 Initial Dogecoins capital will be enough to getting started.

* You’ll profit back in Dollars and you can get paid via PayPal or Payza.

* It starts generating profits since the moment you launch it.

-------

It may be saturated. So, I’ll sell only three copies of this guide because there’s something you've to do though the micro earnings section of this forum. Yes, you've to post a Job. If more people will try to do it, none of them would be………..

So, only three guys have the chance to learn it and earn it.

Your profit is unlimited…. If you can work more, you’ll earn more….

------

Don’t ask for review copies. I won’t share this with none of others except guys who pay for it.
Price is $4.00 (Accept Bitcoins)

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:51:38 AM

Buddy, I am ready to pay you 4 dollars. But how will I know its good or your method is real? Recently I had a very bad experience .A newbie account holder promised to do a service for 0.02 btc and asked me to send the money first. I also believed him and sent the money first. After receiving the money that guy went offline and never used that account. So It will be better if you first give the copy and after verifying the method, I will send you the money.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:52:35 AM

It is not sharing if you are willing to get paid for it . Its selling and buying and until you give a vouch copy no one will trust you .
niotib (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

It is not sharing if you are willing to get paid for it . Its selling and buying and until you give a vouch copy no one will trust you .

I just need only three guys who can trust me. Read the OP carefully. No vouch copies are possible with this whether I'll make sales or not.

niotib (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

Buddy, I am ready to pay you 4 dollars. But how will I know its good or your method is real? Recently I had a very bad experience .A newbie account holder promised to do a service for 0.02 btc and asked me to send the money first. I also believed him and sent the money first. After receiving the money that guy went offline and never used that account. So It will be better if you first give the copy and after verifying the method, I will send you the money.

I've a concern on your suggestion since you're a sr member. Give me sometime.

CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:38:09 AM

I just need only three guys who can trust me. Read the OP carefully. No vouch copies are possible with this whether I'll make sales or not.

I already read the op that is why I said that you must send vouch copy or no one will ever trust you . If you want to sell something, you will have to expose it to folks .
niotib (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:13:09 AM

I already read the op that is why I said that you must send vouch copy or no one will ever trust you . If you want to sell something, you will have to expose it to folks .

Does it mean that I can't sell this product?

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:19:35 AM

It will start making profit the moment you 'launch' it? does this method include using any third-party software or something? how much time do you think a person needs to invest to start earning? is this completely legal maybe post some proofs of the profit you made out of it.

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:19:38 AM

if you mention this guarantee earning ..can you provide some screenshot of profit earning . Then we can buy your guide
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:27:59 AM

Sounds interesting since you stated guarantee earning. But we need some vouch for that, it is not that easy mate since you are asking for money. Is that a guide for earning?
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:38:28 AM

I am interested if there is some vouchs or positive feedbacks from some high ranked members here. Without such feedbacks I doubt that many people will buy from you, especially without earning proofs.
redectro

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:39:54 AM

I agree with what you said savioroshan, please do not trust anyone asking for money and giving their "service/product" after the purchase, that is not how a bushiness should work, try your absolute best to use a safe escrow service. It'll really save your life when you think something is fishy! I cannot suggest any escrows though, recently i've seen a few shut down. I'm sure they still exist out there though.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

So all this for $12 only ? You get rich after that lol

Are you serious man ?

All you're gonna say is buying the lowest altcoins no who made another deep low & waiting for the UP again, nothing special about, no hack nothing unusual, so why selling it for $4.00 & for 3 people only ?
niotib (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:14:12 PM

So all this for $12 only ? You get rich after that lol

Are you serious man ?

All you're gonna say is buying the lowest altcoins no who made another deep low & waiting for the UP again, nothing special about, no hack nothing unusual, so why selling it for $4.00 & for 3 people only ?

You're absolutely wrong. Here, this is nothing associated with trading or kinda things you assume. This is completely different method from your assumption. 

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:20:52 PM

I would be convinced if you price those method for $100-$200  Cool If you can able to make money more than on that $12 on total why would bother to share? If you dont like for it to be saturated then its better to spoil it on your own and dont mind on sharing it.$12 would be just a dust on the potential earnings you would get.This is just senseless.
niotib (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:42:00 PM

I would be convinced if you price those method for $100-$200  Cool If you can able to make money more than on that $12 on total why would bother to share? If you dont like for it to be saturated then its better to spoil it on your own and dont mind on sharing it.$12 would be just a dust on the potential earnings you would get.This is just senseless.

You tried to help on me. I appreciate it. This is a small part of long term huge business. So, $12 isn't dust for me. If you're ready to pay me $2000, I'll teach it (What's inside this) to you too (honestly).

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:43:54 PM

You tried to help on me. I appreciate it. This is a small part of long term huge business. So, $12 isn't dust for me. If you're ready to pay me $2000, I'll teach it (What's inside this) to you too (honestly).

Seems like you are ignoring the people who are here for legitimate business....

Im interested on buying this. How much does this take time, and what is the potential profit per hour?
Also what is your reason for selling this guide, if you make money on this on your own. Doesn't it lessen your profits, if more people are doing money with this method?
I would demand of course the instruction first, and test it before paying you since you have no trust here. Please shoot me with PM.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
niotib (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:53:02 PM

It will start making profit the moment you 'launch' it? does this method include using any third-party software or something? how much time do you think a person needs to invest to start earning? is this completely legal maybe post some proofs of the profit you made out of it.

It will start making profit the moment you 'launch' it?
YES

does this method include using any third-party software or something?
NO

how much time do you think a person needs to invest to start earning?
5 Minutes

is this completely legal
100% Legal & Legitimate

maybe post some proofs of the profit you made out of it
IT'S USELESS TO SHOWING A PAYZA ACCOUNT WITHOUT EXPLORING THE METHOD.

niotib (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:10:26 PM

Seems like you are ignoring the people who are here for legitimate business....

Im interested on buying this. How much does this take time, and what is the potential profit per hour?
Also what is your reason for selling this guide, if you make money on this on your own. Doesn't it lessen your profits, if more people are doing money with this method?
I would demand of course the instruction first, and test it before paying you since you have no trust here. Please shoot me with PM.

How much does this take time?
5 minutes for starting & launch and another 10 - 15 minutes daily

what is the potential profit per hour?
That depends on number of people who accept your job on micro earning forum.

what is your reason for selling this guide?
This is a part of long term huge business.

If you make money on this on your own. Doesn't it lessen your profits, if more people are doing money with this method?
(Don't take this as high tone expression) I'm not making money on this ways since this is a kid method for me.

I would demand of course the instruction first, and test it before paying you since you have no trust here.
If you don't trust me, please ignore this.

niotib (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:41:48 AM

I am interested if there is some vouchs or positive feedbacks from some high ranked members here. Without such feedbacks I doubt that many people will buy from you, especially without earning proofs.

I'm not hoping to sell more than three copies of this product, plus, doing this by more people would be reduced everyones' profit. 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: