Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kin token 4x price on etherdelta, ICO still live  (Read 5472 times)
TheReamer (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:05:59 AM

So Kin token ICO is still live, and orders for 4x ico price on etherdelta KIN-ETH Anyone who missed whitelist window that wants to participate? I have a whitelist spot.

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:52:32 AM

So Kin token ICO is still live, and orders for 4x ico price on etherdelta KIN-ETH Anyone who missed whitelist window that wants to participate? I have a whitelist spot.
This already happened with the centra because the developers are not frozen the contract before the crowdsale already ended, It was bad in my opinion because that just like a manipulation in the etherdelta, Why you pay 4x if you can buy in the crowdsale.

Edit: looks the market just pulled with the buy order and that was a fake.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
TheReamer (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:23:43 AM

This already happened with the centra because the developers are not frozen the contract before the crowdsale already ended, It was bad in my opinion because that just like a manipulation in the etherdelta, Why you pay 4x if you can buy in the crowdsale.

Well you can't buy unless you're KYC whitelisted from weeks ago, so I can see secondary market going crazy once it's tradeable

4x orders are still there, totaling 160 ETH at price of 0.002100000

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
zelenberg

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:19:16 PM

Well you can't buy unless you're KYC whitelisted from weeks ago, so I can see secondary market going crazy once it's tradeable

4x orders are still there, totaling 160 ETH at price of 0.002100000

It's fake orders. They will be cancelled before KIN tokens will become transferable

FOLLOVERY  Cheap Followers & Likes for Your Social Media Accounts
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:51:35 PM

:/ 300k ETH. huge project. why I can't find Kin thread on bitcointalk. anyone have their link

zelenberg

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:02:10 PM

:/ 300k ETH. huge project. why I can't find Kin thread on bitcointalk. anyone have their link

I also hadn't found it. And they don't accept new member to their Slack.

aer0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:52:01 AM

Not much talk of KIN here, but this is a huge project from a now billion dollar company.  When they make announcements, they are going to move the needle.

Just did a bit of research and I like their Proof of Development model they call Rewards Engine.  It's like an inverse app store model.  Rather than pay Apple / Google 30%, Kin will pay developers who make apps that expand the ecosystem.   

I like their focus on rewarding developers - 20% of their tokens will go to devs each year.

Not sure sure about their product - KIK, but really how is that different from any other of these speculative ICOs with little to no product?  Grin
zelenberg

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:34:59 AM

Not much talk of KIN here, but this is a huge project from a now billion dollar company.  When they make announcements, they are going to move the needle.

Just did a bit of research and I like their Proof of Development model they call Rewards Engine.  It's like an inverse app store model.  Rather than pay Apple / Google 30%, Kin will pay developers who make apps that expand the ecosystem.   

I like their focus on rewarding developers - 20% of their tokens will go to devs each year.

Not sure sure about their product - KIK, but really how is that different from any other of these speculative ICOs with little to no product?  Grin

Yes, the project is great. But why they hadn't sold all tokens during ICO?

aer0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

Yes, the project is great. But why they hadn't sold all tokens during ICO?

Good question.  Maybe the project is too real, the pump and dump crowd is not interested. 
lastjapan

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

When will KIN hit the exchanges?
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:52:54 PM

Etherdelta is very easily getting manipulated. Some people keep spamming huge buy orders that make you feel like price goes higher.
About kin: I think its going to be manipulated for now as it was given to very limited pool of people.

greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:58:18 PM

Disclaimer: have invested into the ICO

Given the number of daily active users they already have on their existing app I am expecting it to sell for 3-5x ICO price when it first hits exchanges and is transferable. It has a solid company behind it full of active development. Active and good development has been THE BEST indicator of what coins/projects will be successful and gain value in the future.

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

It's the best and best ICO in recent times.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
aer0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:30:06 AM

If you follow OMG, they just posted news that their parent company and credit card processor Omise, is going to accept credit cards for McDonalds in Thailand.  The mostly unrelated OMG community felt this was good news.

If news of what the larger, parent company is doing is good for the price of the token, than we can expect KIN to have plenty of help from KIN news.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:46:41 AM

we need more volume not only rising price

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

InShadesOfBlue

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:23:48 AM

I put 50 bucks into it.

No harm no foul.

It's an established company - more than we can say for 99% of the others our there.
InShadesOfBlue

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:29:10 AM

I am surprised people aren't talking about this. I guess everybody wants a 100x and very few care about 10-15x

This company has been around for ages, and has apps on all devices and millions of daily users.

Plus, they are frequent with their news, so it will keep bumping the market up.

THANK GOD, I had registered for their token sale.

1 ETH = 1,973,581 KIN

I got about a fifth ($50) of that so that's 394716 or so

Even if it reaches 1 CENT (which it will easily) - that's $3900 - I am golden already!
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:15:30 AM

I am surprised people aren't talking about this. I guess everybody wants a 100x and very few care about 10-15x

This company has been around for ages, and has apps on all devices and millions of daily users.

1 ETH = 1,973,581 KIN

Even if it reaches 1 CENT (which it will easily) - that's $3900 - I am golden already!
I don't know what would they do with 3 trillion tokens lol! It won't reach 1 cent in the near future, calculate it's market cap then you will understand why it won't reach that high. We know kick is a good messaging platform but literally there are many more chat applications which are better than kik by features. So it's nothing so special about this ICO.

Blah blah
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:35:04 AM

1 ETH = 1,973,581 KIN

I don't know what would they do with 3 trillion tokens lol! It won't reach 1 cent in the near future, calculate it's market cap then you will understand why it won't reach that high. We know kick is a good messaging platform but literally there are many more chat applications which are better than kik by features. So it's nothing so special about this ICO.

Umm except this is the first and only ICO that has been done by a company that has a real pre-existing product, and one that already has many millions of users. I'd say that makes it by far the most special ICO yet.
InShadesOfBlue

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:12:01 AM

1 ETH = 1,973,581 KIN

Umm except this is the first and only ICO that has been done by a company that has a real pre-existing product, and one that already has many millions of users. I'd say that makes it by far the most special ICO yet.

+1

EXACTLY. It's a REAL TIME-TESTED PRODUCT. They have survived competing with FB messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram and the likes.

they have a real future; especially with the plans they have outlined now (and what they plan to do with the $$). It's a real SOLID plan. I have invested in ICOs for far less

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: