Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kin token 4x price on etherdelta, ICO still live  (Read 5472 times)
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:12:55 AM

So Kin token ICO is still live, and orders for 4x ico price on etherdelta KIN-ETH Anyone who missed whitelist window that wants to participate? I have a whitelist spot.
This already happened with the centra because the developers are not frozen the contract before the crowdsale already ended, It was bad in my opinion because that just like a manipulation in the etherdelta, Why you pay 4x if you can buy in the crowdsale.

Edit: looks the market just pulled with the buy order and that was a fake.

Well you can't buy unless you're KYC whitelisted from weeks ago, so I can see secondary market going crazy once it's tradeable

4x orders are still there, totaling 160 ETH at price of 0.002100000

Kin will be switching to Stellar block chain in 2018 look up the price prediction for Kin they have it at 48 cents i have 5 million kin tokens lol that will make me 2.4 million even at 25 cents 1 million so to all the haters of Kin suck it hold wait good things come to those who wait. Stellar will be HUGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sillyme

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:14:28 AM

Etherdelta price is very low now. We need to hold and wait for news
kIN WILL BE SWITCHING TO STELLAR BLOCK CHAIN NO MORE ETHER
POD5

Activity: 250

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 11:47:19 AM by POD5

Etherdelta price is very low now. We need to hold and wait for news
kIN WILL BE SWITCHING TO STELLAR BLOCK CHAIN NO MORE ETHER

What does that mean? To buy KIN in other coins, but no more ETHER?
Is it a good policy to buy KIN now with ETHER or is it better to wait for STELLAR BLOCK CHAIN SWITCHING?
aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

remember pls , when will be coins unlocked?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Wanska

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Hi!

New here but really interested in KIN! I´ve seen a lot of potential in his project but wanted to know how the change to Stellar is going to impact them.

What do you think about the price in a few months? What about listing in other exchanges? Any plans?

Thank you.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

There was a whitelist during the sale but now I have seen that it is already trading at a new price and a lot of higher price

thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

Sold about a quarter of my Kin holdings from the ICO on new years eve at about 50% - 70% profit. Waiting for the next boost over 2x from ICO to sell a bit more. I think Kin's market cap is very undervalued. Judging by other coins, I think Kin should be around $2 billion right now, and its only about $400 million. It might need to actually get on some decent exchanges before this happens, and Kik seems to have no interest in doing this. Though eventually the big investors who participated in Kin's presale will start putting a lot of pressure on Kik to get it listed on bigger exchanges so they can take profits. I'm sure ETH will keep going up, but I would expect Kin to double or triple it's current price (~.0000005 ETH) against ETH in the next few months. I'm looking for a price between .000001 to .000002 ETH.
leialdover

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:35:47 AM

what will be the effect of stellar blockchain to KIN.. Hope it will really drive the price high of KIN..

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Wanska

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

going up!! do you know if there is any plan to be listed in better exchanges?! I´ve heard about Binance. It will be great to see KIN struggling with the best.
HappyDevil

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

going up!! do you know if there is any plan to be listed in better exchanges?! I´ve heard about Binance. It will be great to see KIN struggling with the best.
This is really good news from Kin for investors on it. Kin has a good growth time as it is working on its schedule. If it can be traded on the Binance site then it will be hot in the near future. I will watch and invest in it today.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

This is really good news from Kin for investors on it. Kin has a good growth time as it is working on its schedule. If it can be traded on the Binance site then it will be hot in the near future. I will watch and invest in it today.
Is he planning to be listed on the Binance exchange? Where does this information come from? If so, then you can buy this coin, it is now only on EtherDelta?

Wanska

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

Is he planning to be listed on the Binance exchange? Where does this information come from? If so, then you can buy this coin, it is now only on EtherDelta?

I have some of them in Mercatox, but it's not a good exchange, it been down twice since I got my KINs... Apparently they solved all the problems and it's now working properly.

About Binance, for the time being just rumours in other forums, can we do something to help with this? Emails maybe?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: