Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits to Freedom course anyone?  (Read 1817 times)
kukelka

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

yeah, signals are really not worth the money, but as i said video course is really good. So if anyone is interested I can share it for small fee. PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kukelka

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:37:23 AM

Still looking for one guy who would grab video course. PM Wink
jdlr

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:50:45 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 10:02:24 AM by jdlr

Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:24:32 AM

Has anyone subscribed to or is planning on subscribing to the bits to freedom course by a fellow called Crypto Picasso?

I am thinking of doing it so keen to get in touch with existing or future members. PM me pls thanks
Is this an advert for the course or are you really seeking information?

Crypto and blockchain writing service
kukelka

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:42:58 PM

guys, last copy(link) would be sold and after last person grab this, i wont sell this anymore. hurry up.
kukelka

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

ok guys. as the btc price increased a lot, i will sell this video course for much cheaper. just contact me.
Take opportunity to get this for much much cheaper, instead of paying 0.5btc which is about $5k ....
PM.
kukelka

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:01:55 PM

okay. This will be the last message here and I will delete all thread, so you wont be able to get this course for such cheap anywhere, so be fast and take last copy. For the last person I will give 3 very good crypto trading courses which cost alone $3k. Just PM me and I will give more info about delivery ,about the price and bonus products.
gypsypalio

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:17:18 PM

HONEST REVIEW.

I've been a member of the WhatsApp group since April 2017 when there were about 200 people in the group. and it has been fairly good. I've been profiting ever since. We were in a bull run when I joined and his signals were great because they had very good buy and exit targets. Picasso was doing good and keeping everyone up to date

Then this guy called Ivan Pacheco came along. Straight away everything changed. The guy is a fake ass dopey looking stingy Marketing cunt who basically turned Bits To Freedom into a money grab. Picasso is a nice guy who is a good trader and wants to actually help people. You can even see on some of the facebook interviews between Picasso and Ivan where Picasso is sharing pure knowledge and Ivan tries to stop him and push the signals group. Same with the course that Picasso made. Every time Ivan would ask Picasso "Where can people go to learn more about crypto trading", Picasso would always answer honestly by telling the viewers to go online to read and learn about market psychology, cycles and patterns but Ivan would always try to shut him up and push the course (The course is actually great and the best thing you can invest in to get honest and true knowledge).

SUMMARY
  • Picasso is a great and honest guy with good signals for traders have some experience in trading and that know what they are doing.
  • He does weekly market reviews which are very good.
  • The course is fantastic and better than the signals because once you have learned everything in the course then you will be to find trades on your own and not depend on someone else.
  • Ivan Pacheco, his money grabbing business partner ruined the whole group for me because instead of preserving a small and manageable group, he just marketed to everyone and turned everything to shit. His signals go up 20-30% instantly because there are so many people in the group now. Over 1500 maybe even 2500.
  • Don't join the facebook group looking for honest reviews or answer because everything goes through Ivan approval before being posted. Anything negative is deleted straight away by Ivan and his gay buddy Brandon (both facebook group admins)

cryptopauly

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

I have all the trading videos if someone wants to swap the videos for the daily signals. I'd be game for that.
cryptopauly

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:04:26 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 05:33:26 AM by cryptopauly

Lifetime member here

My Views:

Signals ain't that great unfortunately he does provide a few signals per week but to be honest the percentage rate of success is quite low

However though i think the best thing about BTF is his videos where he does a market review as well as other topics related to trading - its very educational his stuff so i find him more of a "Good Teacher" than a "Good Signal Provider", his videos are very educational and informative and i have LEARNT a lot about it and how he conducts his trades

This is the Positive I have taken from it

I think the Monthly fee currently is around 0.068BTC or something.

Does anyone post his market review videos online.  A friend was posting them for me when he wasn't so busy but now is no longer with him -shocker there, I know.  His training vids are awesome, (his signals are just so so).  In a bull market you'll make money just holding coins anyway so it's not all that hard to predict a coin will eventually reach it's resistance up 50-100% where it si now; which is the bottom, or the start of a new market cycle.  PC does do some really good TA though and he finds coins that are going to profit a lot sooner than other people do. That's a plus.  But his following is so big now that small market cap coins pump up 10-20% then go right back down to where he posted the signal.  Which is great if you want to get into the trade, but you gotta know he's double booking profits here. Going all in on his signals, selling as soon as it pops, and rebuys once it goes back down and acts like we're all in this together.  Don't get fooled - he's here to make money first - like we all are. Always look out for #1 - and take profits - pretty sure he said that in every one oif his training videos. If there is profit on the table TAKE IT !!

Anyone this group is good too .. https://discord.gg/qCwNact

Anyway, back to my request, if anyone has the market update video I'd love to check them out as they come out (signals too if possible) .. sometimes they are ok.

There are other telgram groups that are just as good and offer more signals than he does (PM me if you want one or two of them) -  you can make more buy spending less really.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: