Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETE THIS  (Read 292 times)
erwin45hacked (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:50:23 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 12:48:51 PM by erwin45hacked

DELETE THIS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChopChops

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

If you accept middleman let me know on pm
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

I have around 9000$ PayPal Balance.
I also have plenty of Ethereum.
I am looking to buy BTC.
I won’t go first. I need BTC first then I pay.
I know the fact that PayPal is refundable. So If you send first I will send as Gift.
Gift Payments are irreversible.
Ethereum payments will be done immediately after I receive BTC.
So PM Me all the interested.

Rates:- Preev.com +15% (For 100$ I will pay 115$; For 1000$ I will pay 1150$)

Note:- You can only me via this Account PM. If anyone else claims to be me, they are fake. I am looking for long term partners. I deal only in USD values not BTC values. BTC value fluctuates.

I know the fact that PayPal is refundable. So If you send first I will send as Gift.

This is a straight-up lie. Paypal Family & Friends payments (gifts) ARE reversible. The fact that he is saying that they aren't, makes me believe he wants to scam you.

Even if you use a middleman, he can still chargeback up to 180 days later, if not more. Especially if he is using hacked paypal accounts, which wouldn't surprise me, since he also hacked this legendary account.

Avoid dealing with this user at any cost. It is only going to harm you, the 15% preev is really not worth the risk you are taking here.. It looks like this account has been hacked for a while now.

Note:- You can only me via this Account PM. If anyone else claims to be me, they are fake. I am looking for long term partners. I deal only in USD values not BTC values. BTC value fluctuates.

How ironic  Cheesy..

ChopChops

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:23:45 PM

I have around 9000$ PayPal Balance.
I also have plenty of Ethereum.
I am looking to buy BTC.
I won’t go first. I need BTC first then I pay.
Ethereum payments will be done immediately after I receive BTC.
So PM Me all the interested.

Rates:- Preev.com +15% (For 100$ I will pay 115$; For 1000$ I will pay 1150$)

This is a straight-up lie. Paypal Family & Friends payments (gifts) ARE reversible. The fact that he is saying that they aren't, makes me believe he wants to scam you.

Even if you use a middleman, he can still chargeback up to 180 days later, if not more. Especially if he is using hacked paypal accounts, which wouldn't surprise me, since he also hacked this legendary account.

Avoid dealing with this user at any cost. It is only going to harm you, the 15% preev is really not worth the risk you are taking here.. It looks like this account has been hacked for a while now.

How ironic  Cheesy..

Thanks for the heads up, he claims Ether are versible wtf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: