Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: transfers between coinpot accts  (Read 437 times)
sara1999 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

hi everyone!

is it possible to transfer between different coinpot accts?

i don't see that as an option in the list of possible withdrawals method.

thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:25:15 AM

hi everyone!

is it possible to transfer between different coinpot accts?

i don't see that as an option in the list of possible withdrawals method.

thanks!

No, it is not possible to transfer funds between Coinpot accounts. ePay had that option, internal offchain transactions. You can directly withdraw your funds to your bitcoin address without any fee if the amount is more than 0.0005. To Xapo, Coinbase, SpectroCoin, or Mellowads without any fee. To other microwallets with a fee, 1.5% for Faucethub, 2% for Faucetsystem.
sara1999 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:09:58 PM

Thanks fpr your reply krishnapramod,

any suggestion on the best wallet between the ones at no-fee? I mean, is there anyone of this that is clearly better than the others or they are pretty much the same?

Thanks!
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:39:07 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 01:58:45 PM by krishnapramod

any suggestion on the best wallet between the ones at no-fee? I mean, is there anyone of this that is clearly better than the others or they are pretty much the same?

Thanks!

Xapo and Coinbase are pretty much the same. For an incoming bitcoin transaction of less than 0.00042487 Xapo charges a processing fee of 0.00028325 and the current standard fee for an outgoing transaction is 0.0006409. Not suitable for accumulating microearnings. Coinpot only has around six faucets so if you are also using Faucethub faucets then withdraw your Coinpot earnings to Faucethub, accumulate, withdraw to your Bitcoin address.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

Thanks!
For now there is no wallet that you can receive your bitcoin earnings from bitcoin faucet are not asking for the fee if you wanted to full control about the tranaction fee you can check the electrum wallet instead and you can edit the fee for your transaction the cheapest minimum fee for small  transaction i think 10k sat
You can check the https://bitcoinfees.21.co/
For updated fee chart so that you can estimate what time your transaction will arrive and receive..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:57:13 PM

As mentioned in previous posts, it's not possible. Can you tell me, why do you need to transfers coins between Coinpot accounts?
But I have advice what you can do. Convert your Coinpot ballance into Dogecoins, then withdraw it and later deposit Dogecoins from your wallet to another Coinpot account. In this way you will avoid high bitcoin transaction fess - Dogecoin transfers are extremely cheap.

sara1999 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

Thanks for the tip LTU_btc,

however I'm a bit confused about what you wrote.

You say that transfers between Coinpot accts is not possible.

Then, if I properly understood, you are suggesting to:

1) into the Coinpot acct, convert bitcoins to dogecoin;

2) transfer dogecoins to another Coinpot acct?

Or you mean withdraw from Coinpot #1 to another dogecoing wallet address and from there transfer to Coinpot#2?

Any suggestion on the best/cheapest dogecoing wallet through which make the transfer?

Thanks!!!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

Or you mean withdraw from Coinpot #1 to another dogecoing wallet address and from there transfer to Coinpot#2?

Any suggestion on the best/cheapest dogecoing wallet through which make the transfer?

Thanks!!!
I will try to explain it more clearly:
I recommend to use Dogechain.info online wallet - it's simple and transfers are cheap.
1) Convert btc into Dogecoins on your 1st Coinpot account.
2) Withdraw it to your Dogechain.info wallet. You must have at least 50 Doge to withdraw.
3) Then send Dogecoins to Deposit address which you will find on your 2nd Coinpot account.
4) Then Convert your Dogecoins back to btc on 2nd Coinpot account if you need.

Offcourse, you can do it simplier by withdrawing BTC from Coinpot to your personal wallet and then sending to another Coinpot account. But my mentioned method is much cheaper.

sara1999 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:38:32 AM

Thanks!!!
I will try to explain it more clearly:
I recommend to use Dogechain.info online wallet - it's simple and transfers are cheap.
1) Convert btc into Dogecoins on your 1st Coinpot account.
2) Withdraw it to your Dogechain.info wallet. You must have at least 50 Doge to withdraw.
3) Then send Dogecoins to Deposit address which you will find on your 2nd Coinpot account.
4) Then Convert your Dogecoins back to btc on 2nd Coinpot account if you need.

Offcourse, you can do it simplier by withdrawing BTC from Coinpot to your personal wallet and then sending to another Coinpot account. But my mentioned method is much cheaper.

Thanks LTU_btc, now it's very clear!!!
mastrangerma

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

kindly advice me its ok to send my coinpot coins to binance exchange it will come or not?Huh
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

kindly advice me its ok to send my coinpot coins to binance exchange it will come or not?Huh
Are you referring to Coinpot Tokens? If yes, it's not possible to transfer these Coinpot Tokens to Binance and other exchanges because it's not a currency. It's a tokens which only can be used inside Coinpot service. But you can exchange it by using Coinpot converter to BTC, BCH, LTC, DOGE or DASH and then send it to Binance.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: