Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinbanking.site is scam  (Read 496 times)
ncool (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

Hi, I am a novice in the field of Bitcoin and I fell for the scheme due to my grid. I have learnt my lesson and I want to share my experience with others so that they also not become victim like me.

I was directed to the website through Google ads. The temptation of doubling the money in 7 hours sound too tempting and I fell for it. I deposited slightly more than the minimum amount of 0.023 BTC. However, they did acknowledge my receipt but they claimed they want more bitcoin for registration purpose. I am posting the snapshot of our e-mail communication which will give you the clear idea of what happened. Have a look.

https://i.imgur.com/oekCACD.png

https://i.imgur.com/jGzU0dL.png

https://i.imgur.com/2KN71WW.png

Hope it helps others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:02:33 AM

I'm sorry for your loss, but these scammers prey on peoples greed. Take it as a lesson that "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is". Do not assume that because google accepts an advertisement, that the advertiser is legitimate (but it might be worth reporting it if you can find the advert again). If these people were able to double their money every 7 hours, why would they give this service away to random strangers? You are lucky to make 5-10% per year with mainstream investments, stick with that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:51:55 AM

That's why you have to research first before doing something usually if it matters of sending money to someone online. Because there is bigger risk with this kind of scheme, like doubling bitcoin, for several hours/days.
Annd thank you for sharing this thing here, so more people will be aware Of this site
ncool (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:57:30 AM

I'm sorry for your loss, but these scammers prey on peoples greed. Take it as a lesson that "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is". Do not assume that because google accepts an advertisement, that the advertiser is legitimate (but it might be worth reporting it if you can find the advert again). If these people were able to double their money every 7 hours, why would they give this service away to random strangers? You are lucky to make 5-10% per year with mainstream investments, stick with that.

That's what I have already done. I have also sent a mail to Google describing the detailS. I don't expect Google to take any action but by chance if it takes some action, this is where it may hurt them most. They will not be able to advertise at the top under the biggest search engine and it will make very difficult for them to lure the other victims.
ncool (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:27:43 PM

That's why you have to research first before doing something usually if it matters of sending money to someone online. Because there is bigger risk with this kind of scheme, like doubling bitcoin, for several hours/days.
Annd thank you for sharing this thing here, so more people will be aware Of this site

That's the exact reason for this post. 100$ is not big amount for me but this post may save hundreds of $ from the potential victims of this scammers.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:18:00 PM

file your complaint with namecheap. they are hiding the whois details, adn can at least shut down the domain.
Further, you should be able to get a court order to compel namecheap to reveal their customer.  If the whois is valid, its more than likely in a non touchable country...
if the details are false,   try to sue namecheap in small claims court for allowing the fraudlent domain / hoiding the whois details.

Will you win? No, not likely. But they might settle for the 100 bucks you lost and stop offering whois privacy services if they get sued enough
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: