Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:25:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to poverty?  (Read 820 times)
abusofyan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

solutions to poverty continue to work hard in carrying out its unyielding duties to make a living and the last if success do not forget the people down
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

I believe that every person in this world would strive for the goodness of themselves, the goodness of their future, a person can definitely rise up from poverty. If the programs of our country would focus on giving livelihood to the people, bigger salary for the nurses, office employees and any other positions, our people could get out from poverty.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
totieimbang

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

Poverty is on the top problem in our planet, share your thoughts on how we can help solve poverty.
sollution for poverty avoid bad habits like smoking drinking gambling so that the money you spent for this you can use in every use for family
sprihodko

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Everybody needs a quality and affordable education. After that - hard working is the best solution.
Kanye East

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

There won't be any real solution. First of all, there can be people that are not able to work due to illness. Secondly, there are always lazy people. Also, there are alcoholics and drug addicted that can't work properly due to their bad habits. All we can do is to improve laws and policies and it depends only on government.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Apart from education which is the mother of all, we must build the consciousness in our children than no one is born poor and no one is born rich, you determine where you belong
3l0i27

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Government should have a project for providing a job for everybody; this is possible if the government will not be corrupt anymore. In this project, it will lessen the percentage of the big number of individuals below the poverty line.
Emekaclff

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

Well.
I believe the best solution to poverty is a deep knowledge in the fact that poverty is a disease and should not be taken lightly...

And also, getting abreast with information..

Thanks..

On the other hand, please check this out..

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNPV5a7wXZFAlrPpuz40-H819l1_rekylUkswHCOjNKejytA/viewform
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

Im sorry, but I will express my opinion. Unfortunately there is absolutely no solution to poverty, in the financial terms. Society has been manipulated since the beginning of times. The system controls the world , and there is no freedom at all. Poverty exists because the greed , hipocrisy and lack of humanity, riches and poors will always exist because we have the need of being better than someone and as long as this mind thinkin exists there will always be a unbalanced world. But, I gotta say, I don't have much money compared to a "normal" person and I don't know what being rich in monetary terms means, but I can say that as long as I remain healthy, with family and friends around and more important, happy, there is no money that I care about, i'm serious. Watch your priorities guys, time is incredible fast and don't leave the important things behind. If we watch the situation in Africa you can see that , even the hunger can't defeat the happiness most of the times, people in there can seize the moment they have, they don't know what greed means, they are as a equal, man. Poverty is not just the financial theme. If someone insults you, you cheer them . If someone disrespects you, hug them, you will see that the real happiness is not in the money. Wish you all good things in the future, and good luck with all your projects and ambitions! But don't forget, there is still a world that needs to be saved.

hello
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

Give work/job to those who are unemployed.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

I think governments all around the world need to train unemployed, provide them the skills so that they can find a job in the market, secondly, soft loans should be provided to people who want to start their own small scale business.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bzriumx

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

make so many robots to mass produce so many things that include basic human needs including human sex.... and you got a wierd, a bit helllish but mostly great and boring utopia.
chindro

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:11:49 PM

Poverty can only be solve if every one will change their mind set, start being optimist  i can do, you can do and we can make it all happen  just believe.
jamesscorpin88

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

Proper education system (especially practical education), set up goal in mind and then working hard that can help to reduce poverty in one's life. Country will always ensure congenial atmosphere. 
stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

There can never be a solution because without poor, you cannot have rich.

People will always want more, if everything was equal then the value would be diminished. If we eliminate greed then we could be equal, but we won't.
bzriumx

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

well compare to 100 yrs ago, even poor people in weatlhy country could still surive and buy more stuff compare to 100 yrs ago. So, the world is getting more rich. But very slow
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:31:22 AM

Hardwork and working wisely is surely a way to do away with poverty. For you to move away from poverty,just make such you dont underrate any opportunity that comes your way,it might end up being a life changer and the foundation you needed.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
shawncole

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

I believe education is the solution as this will give you the ideas and skills you need to learned. The second one that is needed is hardwork to propel those ideas into fruition.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

My idea of poverty solution in the world is the UN power to give a must interest to poverty. UN is the one who can handle this problem because UN have a right to say to other government country to move and focused to poverty. The percentage of poverty must be the first priority. I think it can be helpful.
mandro

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

Positive work and technology improvements are the best way to change the impoverished life that is happening.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: