Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin @4500$!!!!  (Read 1521 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

Btc was 4500$ about 1week sgo. But JP Morgan said it is fraud. Then it came to 3000$. Now it is 3600-3700$.

I think it will go avobe 4000$ at the end of this month. What's your opinion?
 Wink
We may see bitcoin above $4,000 before end of this week and from there we would be heading to $5000. Another good thing that has happened is that bitcoin have been legalized in Japan and the Japanese's government has started to give License to cryptocurrency exchangers. This is going to boast trading activities in Japan as government is trying to build confidence on bitcoin which is definitely going to influence cryptocurrency pricing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:19:07 PM

Btc was 4500$ about 1week sgo. But JP Morgan said it is fraud. Then it came to 3000$. Now it is 3600-3700$.

Wink
We may see bitcoin above $4,000 before end of this week and from there we would be heading to $5000. Another good thing that has happened is that bitcoin have been legalized in Japan and the Japanese's government has started to give License to cryptocurrency exchangers. This is going to boast trading activities in Japan as government is trying to build confidence on bitcoin which is definitely going to influence cryptocurrency pricing.

After a tumultuous 2 weeks of negativity in the market, we may see that the price can go to $4000 again. And if the trend continuous, its possible that $4000 is achievable this week. The price has suddenly grow in the last 2 days so basing from it, in the next couple of days $4xxx is possible. But we need to see first if there are no negative news coming from China again because every news really pump a dent to every momentum we have. Let's see and hope that this week would be better for the ecosystem.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

Wink

After a tumultuous 2 weeks of negativity in the market, we may see that the price can go to $4000 again. And if the trend continuous, its possible that $4000 is achievable this week. The price has suddenly grow in the last 2 days so basing from it, in the next couple of days $4xxx is possible. But we need to see first if there are no negative news coming from China again because every news really pump a dent to every momentum we have. Let's see and hope that this week would be better for the ecosystem.

Surely we all hope there will be a positive change with the Japanese contribution in the legalization of crypto trade to the price and the development of bitcoin prices. After a week has dropped drastically.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:09:41 AM

Wink
I also think that it wilk reach $4000 again but I am not sure that it will reach this Month but hopefully you we're right with your prediction. I am also waiting that bitcoin will recovers its price.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

Wink
Banks are enemies to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. When people will realize that banks don't want to change the status quo we have.
Having Fiat money around is far more convenient for the whole banking industry that embracing Bitcoin.
Until Banks will develop their own form of private crypto their mission will be to destroy Bitcoin.

Price crash was not entirely caused by JPMorgan statement - price declined because China banned ICOs and will ban bitcoin trading.
Nazmul012

Activity: 769
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:53:45 PM

Wink

i think all conspiracy created  for bitcoin,  possibly reason,  they want to makes people afraid,  so that people sell their bitcoin,  result bitcoin price go down and they will able to buy low and sell high and thus able to makes millions dollar profit cause they verily know that bitcoin will never gonna stop..

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:04:34 PM

Wink
I also think that it wilk reach $4000 again but I am not sure that it will reach this Month but hopefully you we're right with your prediction. I am also waiting that bitcoin will recovers its price.

Not only you .all the bitcoin holders, Investors ,traders and miners of bitcoin waited for the raise of bitcoin to 4000$+.After the China Accepted the bitcoin. It is accepted in all the country. Even I had dreaming for this price rise.Now it's crossed the value of 4000$.Soon it will make to the value of 4500$.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:17:58 PM

Wink

Not only you .all the bitcoin holders, Investors ,traders and miners of bitcoin waited for the raise of bitcoin to 4000$+.After the China Accepted the bitcoin. It is accepted in all the country. Even I had dreaming for this price rise.Now it's crossed the value of 4000$.Soon it will make to the value of 4500$.

After the crash the market reached 4000+ two times but it is not sustaining it and selling pressure put it down. so until it dont cross 4100 level in full support it is hard to say market is coming out of bearish movement.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:18:26 PM

Wink

Surely we all hope there will be a positive change with the Japanese contribution in the legalization of crypto trade to the price and the development of bitcoin prices. After a week has dropped drastically.
In my opinion, I think this reason not enough to helps Bitcoin comeback. Present, Bitcoin does not need some reason like your said to bounce after dropped to bottom price, it will automatic comeback by traders on the market.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:06:14 PM

Wink

Reliable, the price now reached $4,005 and I guess this is the stable price range of bitcoin now $3,800 - $4,000. And we've been through a lot of dips and dump for the past weeks and I know the pumping weeks are about to come. No idea if it will get back to $4,900 before this month ends but it's very possible that we are going to see bitcoin's price above $4,000 level so keep on holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:15:11 PM

Wink
Looks to me all that are going to be on hold pending what becomes of the network after the next leg of Segwit2x, which unfortunately is a hard fork. November is already in view and I think most traders and investors are now sitting on the fence awaiting the answers to the fundamental scaling questions.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:25:22 PM

Wink
Looks to me all that are going to be on hold pending what becomes of the network after the next leg of Segwit2x, which unfortunately is a hard fork. November is already in view and I think most traders and investors are now sitting on the fence awaiting the answers to the fundamental scaling questions.

I heard that a lot of traders go out of the crypto currency in November. This will negatively affect the price of bitcoin. It worries me a little. But I know that then the price of bitcoin will rise again

Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:30:26 PM

Wink
Well i think its still too far before november and i think exchanges will get license first i think and people in japan and china could back in trading and buying bitcoins again that i think could be hit back again above  $4k  this is just for estimation but i feel that it will be happen before the another segwit in november.. and remember the first segwit this year is not negative effect instead it could increase and hit nearly $5k
we seen the burst increase after segwit and seen the new bitcoin cash in the market but instead we transfer to bitcoin cash we stay because we believe in bitcoin .. so bitcoin this coming segwit we will see price increase again..

Make crypto as your bank.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

I heard that a lot of traders go out of the crypto currency in November. This will negatively affect the price of bitcoin. It worries me a little. But I know that then the price of bitcoin will rise again

Why does it worry you? Traders might end up liquidating their positions due to the upcoming hard fork, or use altcoins as hedge, but it's just a temporary happening. I see it as a very decent buying opportunity if the price happens to go down due to the uncertainties -- worst case scenario is another chain split, but this time it's more serious than what we went through at the first of August. If you're a holder, then you shouldn't think about it. If you're a trader, you'll experience a very exciting time.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:31:14 AM

Bitcoin price at $4500 in some time before, i think it seems that figure will be achieved again in the next few months or even next month, because there will be segwit2x process. Indeed it does seem hard to reach that's figure from the current price movement, but sometimes something unexpected it's happens frequently.
Mehedi72

Activity: 724
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

Wink

I also agree with your opinion. Owing to cChina banned bitcoin and After fall down 3000$ ,  bitcoin is start to growing up and i think the price of bitcoin will raise above 5350$ at the end of this October

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:00:12 PM

Wink

I also agree with your opinion. Owing to cChina banned bitcoin and After fall down 3000$ ,  bitcoin is start to growing up and i think the price of bitcoin will raise above 5350$ at the end of this October

Already the value of bitcoin is started to increase.Today the value is nearly $ 4.5K mark,i hope it will reach $5000 by the end of this year or maybe this October as you said.So don't lose hope on bitcoin because it is gonna play big part in our future life.Keel buying bitcoins and hold it for future use.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: