Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship Bounty not paid  (Read 1530 times)
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:29:19 PM

I sent email to Authorship about their behavior in the matter of this bounty. I also promised them negative media campaign for free and I can be very persistent.
Yesterday I get an email from him:
Code:
We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake. 
Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.
Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Also, they ask to fill withdraw form http://authorship.com/withdraw/
okay, I will give him 7 days to solve this mess
and yes, i don't want any books no matter how much they cost

thanks for the link. I have been wondering about this too. A lot of these bounty token payments are having teething problems.
I will fill in the form and hopefully all will be resolved in next week.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:58:45 AM

I sent email to Authorship about their behavior in the matter of this bounty. I also promised them negative media campaign for free and I can be very persistent.
Yesterday I get an email from him:
Code:
We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake. 
Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.
Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Also, they ask to fill withdraw form http://authorship.com/withdraw/
okay, I will give him 7 days to solve this mess
and yes, i don't want any books no matter how much they cost

thanks for the link. I have been wondering about this too. A lot of these bounty token payments are having teething problems.
I will fill in the form and hopefully all will be resolved in next week.

If you already submitted the form you can’t submit it again so just have to wait and hope it goes in , really annoyed at the flip flopping of Authorship and the lack of leadership in managing the bounty campaign

Fluffy Bunny

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:13:57 PM

After waiting like 10-12 days i have finally received my 825 ATS Tokens.. It's just sad that it took it so long, But i think it was still worth it, As long as i have received and didn't lose anything.
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

ok finally i received what i expected 2,635.00 ATS token in my account  hope every one will received it
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

I did not yet receive my tokens in my wallet. I had sent them the details on 20th September and they said it would be sent in 2-3 days but now since others received, I wonder whether they will send me the payment or not. I did not have any referrals too as I did not promote the link and just entered the contest.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:49:03 AM

I did not yet receive my tokens in my wallet. I had sent them the details on 20th September and they said it would be sent in 2-3 days but now since others received, I wonder whether they will send me the payment or not. I did not have any referrals too as I did not promote the link and just entered the contest.
I feel you, As far I remember I gave them the details they required on that form on the 21st of this month but still, I never received the token on my eth address until now,
Tho I have only 1 referral referred since I don't like spamming referral links on any site/platform but those token should be given to the participants, after all, I didn't break any kind of their rules.
Fluffy Bunny

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:47:01 AM

Dude.. i had the same problem like you. after waiting like 2 weeks i have finally received it. don't lose your hope Smiley you will get yours aswell!
kezjo

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:58:18 AM

Has anybody not filled out their withdraw form as me? Last time I checked they said in email there would be a 45-day period to request a withdrawal. I went on vacation for a week and when I came back today the withdraw address is already gone?

www.authorship.com/withdraw

What the heck??
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:13:02 PM

Dude.. i had the same problem like you. after waiting like 2 weeks i have finally received it. don't lose your hope Smiley you will get yours aswell!

Two weeks after filling the withdrawal form? It's been now six days and I did not receive the tokens but I guess the withdrawal form was release just recently as it was posted in this thread or was it available for 2 weeks? not sure but I'm still being patient as after entering the form, they recognized and validated my email address.

YED

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

I haven't receive also , sorry but i t s a scam .
kezjo

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:34:19 PM

Okay, I put my time and reputation into recommending it to friends. My loss is manageable, but I feel really sorry for those who invests hard-earned money into their project.

Don't know how they feel right now. I invested one ETH and dont have high hope for it now.  Angry Angry
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:32:22 AM

Withdraw form is down again filled the form 9 days ago no email received about the tokens after that, when they claimed to do all the payouts in next 7days just checked tokens are still being transferred from their address so lets just hope for the best.

bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:22:48 AM

not sure why still many are not received the token . But when i have not received it when i know i have not done any illegal activity so i have create this post so everyone can get we can ask the team to get our share after that in next 6 days i got my share when i see it in address

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xe8d07bcc280c564983670dd7e8512e3a5db30593

and i can see i got it ..

not sure still many are not received it ..try to check your adders once again if not Contact them directly
Fluffy Bunny

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:28:03 PM

Two weeks after filling the withdrawal form? It's been now six days and I did not receive the tokens but I guess the withdrawal form was release just recently as it was posted in this thread or was it available for 2 weeks? not sure but I'm still being patient as after entering the form, they recognized and validated my email address.

Not sure what to say.. transactions are still up. so let's see what happens..
loughlin

Activity: 700

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:33:32 PM

I see there a lot of people still got it his ATS token.
I did not get my 75ATS. I can't find my referral link and I can't fill withdraw form. I think it is not worth spending time and energy on ats.
Fluffy Bunny

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:43:54 AM

I did not get my 75ATS. I can't find my referral link and I can't fill withdraw form. I think it is not worth spending time and energy on ats.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A Track your ats here, i hope you're familiar with this etherscan. if not then simply enter your eth wallet and check transaction. Don't lose your hope. Transactions are still up and you will receive aswell. i personally waited for like 10-12 before i received mine
loughlin

Activity: 700

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:24:48 AM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A Track your ats here, i hope you're familiar with this etherscan. if not then simply enter your eth wallet and check transaction. Don't lose your hope. Transactions are still up and you will receive aswell. i personally waited for like 10-12 before i received mine

of course, i check on https://ethplorer.io/address/xxxmyaddress but i can't see anything from Authorship. I do not want to check every day for 75 ats. I'll get two books  Cheesy Cheesy
Fluffy Bunny

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:31:46 PM

of course, i check on https://ethplorer.io/address/xxxmyaddress but i can't see anything from Authorship. I do not want to check every day for 75 ats. I'll get two books  Cheesy Cheesy

Well Transactions are still going, so i'm pretty sure that you will receive your ats tokens sooner or later. after their announcement that they were sorry about their misunderstanding/mistake, 3k+ transactions were made. So don't lose hope yet Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: