Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign and Reward  (Read 2487 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

Is there a user who has made a total of 1bitcoin in signature campaigns alone , not investments but payment from posting and being paid.

it is actually possible that there's a user who have earned a total of that amount by participating in signature campaign and getting paid . there are some signature campaigns that are running for almost a year or two and paying a good amount including the campaign that I am currently participating to, but I think I haven't earned a total of bitcoin yet maybe it would take several months before it happen .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

Yes, checked Fortune Jack or even Nitrogen signature campaigns, I think its one of the longest running campaigns here so definitely some of the campaigners would have already pocketed 1 BTC or close to getting 1BTC already. Of course, they won't reveal themselves here.  Grin. So if you are targeting to someday get 1 full sweep, to need to have a lot patience and luck to be able to join campaign that will last for at least a year or two.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

Is there a user who has made a total of 1bitcoin in signature campaigns alone , not investments but payment from posting and being paid.
1 Bitcoin ? I'm pretty sure forum has users who make more than 1 Btc per month only from the signature campaigns.Let's put it this way,if they have 10 alt accounts enrolled in the campaigns paying 0.02-0.03 per week,they still make close to 1Btc per month.I have also  heard people quitting their real time jobs just to do signature campaigns as full time profession.

So far I do not know how much total bitcoin I get just from the signature campaign, but if someone has started it since a long time and continues to hold the bitcoin they get from the signature campaign then if it is like that it is possible now he already has 1 BTC only from the signature campaign.
I don't do either,been on the forum since 2 years and I DEFINITELY made 1Btc from signature campaigns.

I wonder how can they keep 10 alt accounts enrolled in signature campaigns and keeping quality posts. Probably they maybe in the altcoin section as there no one cares about post quality ,they only need views to their project.

OP I have also made more than 1 bitcoin so far from signature campaigns. It is not difficult if you are an active user and make quality posts. This way almost all signature campaigns will accept you.

Since you are a newbie, keep reading the forum, and posting good posts until you increase in your ranks. When you reach Full Member you will have a lot of option to join a signature campaign you like.
We all know that people would do anything for the sake of money and handling 10 accounts would really be possible and as being said above this thing made their main source of income or they do go full time with signature campaigns.Earning 1 btc wont really be hard for them If we do talk about bounty campaign earnings then its really possible too knowing that this is also a good way on earning some bitcoin but somehow less assured compared on btc weekly payments because on alts there still tendency that you wont able to get paid.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:48:21 PM

I did. My very first ICO signature campaign, i've sold my bounty reward for nearly 1BTC. Maybe i will repeat that with my previous campaign  Cheesy
To be honest you can check payout rates of every signature campaign and do calculation, it is possible to earn 1 btc in a year. It is still better yearly salary than it is in some countries!
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:45:39 PM

Take a look at this campaign sheet for instance.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17P52DifaD7YfvzLkX3wrxGVpKcaPHY4y57ZpI-FK754/edit#gid=754318360

People are making 0.15 a month there, which adds to 0.9 BTC in just 6 months. This campaign has been going for 17 weeks, so if it keeps going for 2 more months some members will get very close to owning 1BTC.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:12:46 PM

I did. My very first ICO signature campaign, i've sold my bounty reward for nearly 1BTC. Maybe i will repeat that with my previous campaign  Cheesy
To be honest you can check payout rates of every signature campaign and do calculation, it is possible to earn 1 btc in a year. It is still better yearly salary than it is in some countries!
When you got nearly 1 btc from your bounty, price of bitcoin still low/cheaper than now, isn't it?
you can only do rough calculation, but you can't know how long the campaign will be running.

1 Bitcoin ? I'm pretty sure forum has users who make more than 1 Btc per month only from the signature campaigns.Let's put it this way,if they have 10 alt accounts enrolled in the campaigns paying 0.02-0.03 per week,they still make close to 1Btc per month.I have also  heard people quitting their real time jobs just to do signature campaigns as full time profession.

So far I do not know how much total bitcoin I get just from the signature campaign, but if someone has started it since a long time and continues to hold the bitcoin they get from the signature campaign then if it is like that it is possible now he already has 1 BTC only from the signature campaign.
I don't do either,been on the forum since 2 years and I DEFINITELY made 1Btc from signature campaigns.

I wonder how can they keep 10 alt accounts enrolled in signature campaigns and keeping quality posts. Probably they maybe in the altcoin section as there no one cares about post quality ,they only need views to their project.
-snip-
We all know that people would do anything for the sake of money and handling 10 accounts would really be possible and as being said above this thing made their main source of income or they do go full time with signature campaigns
-snip-
It was happened. There was a single person used more than 10 account to cheated fortunejack campaign.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:59:45 PM

Obviously  they're the shit posters forum wants to get rid off.They have no other job but posting 10+ hours a day.Keeping track of 10 accounts becomes easy in this case.

OP I have also made more than 1 bitcoin so far from signature campaigns. It is not difficult if you are an active user and make quality posts. This way almost all signature campaigns will accept you.

Since you are a newbie, keep reading the forum, and posting good posts until you increase in your ranks. When you reach Full Member you will have a lot of option to join a signature campaign you like.
-> Yes but it fairly takes a good amount of time considering the pay rates and the time a particular campaign runs.

->Signature campaign managers are getting strict as time passes and few months down the line it would be no longer allowed for shit posters to survive through the campaigns.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

Possible, especially those early birds in this forum, like legendaries and hero members and most especialy those donor in this forum, for sure they got lot of bitcoin from the campaign, from the beginning bitcoin is so cheap and so for sure they just collect and collect reach a high amount value of bitcoin in their wallet maybe until now.
Onimushi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:53:55 AM

Woah guys. I have read all your comment. I didn't expect that just by sinature campaigns you can get your 1st Bitcoin. I think when I reached the jr. Member rank I will improve the quality and quantity of my posts.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

Yup. Actually there's a lot of users here earned more than 1 btc. Way back 2013-14, bitcoin price before was still very cheap. But only few campaigns are available that time. But the rewards are huge. Unfortunately i joined here in this forum for about a year ago. If i knew bitcoin more earlier. I think i own a lot bitcoins now. But still you can earn a whole bitcoin if the bounty program you've joined is a good project. You can get a whole bitcoin or more. Altcoin section is good way to earn it. Once the bounty are distributed. Just hold them until it hits an exchange.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

Woah guys. I have read all your comment. I didn't expect that just by sinature campaigns you can get your 1st Bitcoin. I think when I reached the jr. Member rank I will improve the quality and quantity of my posts.
You don't have to increase or decrease you post quality,you generally should be a good quality poster.Posting isn't rocket science or a super hero mode than you switch on or off.I'd say,stop worrying about quantity or quality,just contribute to the forum constructively.Avoid one liners.

Possible, especially those early birds in this forum, like legendaries and hero members and most especialy those donor in this forum, for sure they got lot of bitcoin from the campaign, from the beginning bitcoin is so cheap and so for sure they just collect and collect reach a high amount value of bitcoin in their wallet maybe until now.
Early Bird Gets The Worm,always.Wake up now!
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:43:34 PM

yes we can earn like that i think not fast but atleast we can earn 1 bitcoin,do hardwork here in bitcoin faucet,gambling,trading and some open campaign you will have that 1 bitcoin in no time,reading here is the key to earn many btc like in joining bounty campaign there a lot also other coins that you can convert to btc if you earn in that but first read the requirements dont focus in campaign only study all to earn big

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

When you got nearly 1 btc from your bounty, price of bitcoin still low/cheaper than now, isn't it?
you can only do rough calculation, but you can't know how long the campaign will be running.

-snip-
We all know that people would do anything for the sake of money and handling 10 accounts would really be possible and as being said above this thing made their main source of income or they do go full time with signature campaigns
-snip-
It was happened. There was a single person used more than 10 account to cheated fortunejack campaign.
Oh I remember that one on which a single person did cheat FJ campaign and that was tremendous earning some good amount on weekly basis knowing that Fortunejack do have good rates. Luckily he was busted up but it took so long for someone to notice.For now I'm sure there would be some other guys would do the same thing and it cant really be avoided and that's the reality on this forum.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:37:10 PM

I think there is many old members and staff of this forum made more than 1 Bitcoin only from the signature campaigns, especially since few years the bitcoin's price was low and the campaigns paying high. Now the payment become lower because the bitcoin's price increased.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:42:07 AM

Yes. I know it's easy for long time members to get 1 btc in the past years unlike now that it will take much longer to achieve.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:22:09 AM

Many members in this forum earning more than 1 bitcoin in just few months in signature campaign, one of the reply here was mentioned that some users have many alt account and all was participated in signature campaign which they can gain more or less half of bitcoin (0.5) a month even a week.
But that was get if your account was sr. member +.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:15:04 AM

Off course why not. Every senior and hero members are getting at least 0.015+ to 0.035 btc in payment. If worked for months then you can earn that much in easy way, well you have to be that much consistent with your work as well as you need to be hero member to get it quicker. For sure in long journey of our forum from junior to hero every one hits that one full bitcoin in no time. It's just we don't get it at once but in the parts. :-)
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:25:37 AM

for sure there are, specially in those times where btc value is very cheap, 1 week earnings alone can give you around 1btc IIRC. even on faucets, i heard in the past that faucets give more than 1 coin every claim

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:55:10 AM

Off course why not. Every senior and hero members are getting at least 0.015+ to 0.035 btc in payment. If worked for months then you can earn that much in easy way, well you have to be that much consistent with your work as well as you need to be hero member to get it quicker. For sure in long journey of our forum from junior to hero every one hits that one full bitcoin in no time. It's just we don't get it at once but in the parts. :-)

But its gonna worth it if you reach Senior or Hero level. It takes time but I guess your hardwork will be payed out if you are lucky to get yourselves in a signature campaign that will run for weeks or even years. Its not gonna be easy, day in day out to post and add value in the discussion, but you will get there to earn at least 1 BTC in months/years. It takes a lot of patience and dedication on your end.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:18:07 AM

I think there is many old members and staff of this forum made more than 1 Bitcoin only from the signature campaigns, especially since few years the bitcoin's price was low and the campaigns paying high. Now the payment become lower because the bitcoin's price increased.

Not only hero members many Campaign Management people also made a lot of money through this signature campaign. Now the price for the signature campaign is low but one year back the prices really high.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: