Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 04:18:54 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops updates  (Read 1555 times)
Cane1989

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:03:50 PM

I think this is good https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2200378.0
round 1 & 2 ended. next 3rd airdrop
Cheesy not just ended first and second roud, ended the whole topic. Cheesy
here is the text:
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koadharber

Activity: 473

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:48:00 PM

Hello everyone! Guys could you please explain to me what should I do to get airdrop? I understood bounty concept but not airdrop. in what way I get coins and what airdrop projects could you recommend? Maybe theres some link to airdrop topic only? Thanks a lot to everyone!
You can found most airdrops here on this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0 . Just read up on the instructions on how you would able to join the airdrop since project do have different of instructions for you to be eligible.Signing up wont really cost a leg which you can join up any airdrops that you do see on that board.As long it is still open you can freely join up.

datarius
CRYPTOBANK

▄▄
            ████
             ▀▀
                 ▄▄
                 ▀▀
                   ▄▄       ▄██▄
       ▄██▄       ████      ▀██▀
   ▄▄  ▀██▀    ▄▄  ▀▀
   ▀▀          ▀▀   ▄▄
                    ▀▀        ▄▄
 ▄███▄                ▄▄      ▀▀
▐█████▌         ▄▄   ████
 ▀███▀     ██   ▀▀    ▀▀

▄▄     ▄███▄  ▄██▄
      ▐███   ▐█████▌ ▀██▀
       ▀▀     ▀███▀      ▄▄  ▄▄
                  ▄▄     ▀▀  ▀▀
 ▄██▄             ▀▀
 ▀██▀

▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██████
  ████████
  ████▀
▄▄████▄▄▄
█████████
▀▀████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████
  ████
  ████

▄▄
████▄▄           ▄██▄▄
████████▄       ████████▄▄
██████████▄   ▄████████████
████████████▄███████████▀ █
████████████▌▐████████▀ ▄██
█████████████▌▐█████▀ ▄████
████████▀█████▌▐███ ▄██████
████████  ▀████▌▐▀ ████████
████████     ▀▀█▄▄█████████
▀███████         ▀▀████████
  ▀▀████             ▀▀████
      ▀▀                 ▀▀

▄█████▄▄
  ██▄          ████████████▀
  ████▄▄       ███████████▄
   ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
  ██▄████████████████████▌
   ▀████████████████████▌
    ▀███████████████████
   ▀███████████████████
      ▀▀██████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
   ▀████████████▀▀
consigliere

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

Hello everyone! Guys could you please explain to me what should I do to get airdrop? I understood bounty concept but not airdrop. in what way I get coins and what airdrop projects could you recommend? Maybe theres some link to airdrop topic only? Thanks a lot to everyone!
You can found most airdrops here on this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0 . Just read up on the instructions on how you would able to join the airdrop since project do have different of instructions for you to be eligible.Signing up wont really cost a leg which you can join up any airdrops that you do see on that board.As long it is still open you can freely join up.
thank you bro!

vlast01

Activity: 98

[center][url=https://daneel.io]\\\ ▬▬

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:08:00 PM

There are lots of AirDrop currently running and continuesly developing, You can check more airDrops at airdropalert.com there are plenty to choose and its your choice if you want to participate of them all. You can participate by simple follow the step stated at thier site on how to participate. Not all airdrop are legit so better watch out for scam. Dont let your guard down have a safe and plenty Airdrop, and also try joining some channel in telegram that anounce airdrop.

gon

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

Here is our list and we will try to be always updated:

Airdrops.Wiki

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323501.0

We will add another 10-20 airdrops today and out goal is to maintain a list of only active and worthy airdrops.

vlast01

Activity: 98

[center][url=https://daneel.io]\\\ ▬▬

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

Particpating on some Airdrop campaign is easy just fill up their form do all necessary conditions and gave all the necessary requirements. But be careful on giving of information because there are been a lot scam airdrop who are requiring you to send your private key be sure to avoid these airdrops.
About the site that broadcasts and announce airdrops just go to www.airdropalert.com there are plenty of it on this site and they also give the link of such airdrop to make airdroping easier and consumes less time finding one.

SandraStark

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

I do not know how it was before, but now there are a lot of airdrops, but from a few dozen filled forms coins come with only one and they are worthless. Therefore, it is better to compete in the bounty. But if you have free time, you can spend it on airdrops)

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.