Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops updates  (Read 1818 times)
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:48:00 PM

Hello everyone! Guys could you please explain to me what should I do to get airdrop? I understood bounty concept but not airdrop. in what way I get coins and what airdrop projects could you recommend? Maybe theres some link to airdrop topic only? Thanks a lot to everyone!
You can found most airdrops here on this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0 . Just read up on the instructions on how you would able to join the airdrop since project do have different of instructions for you to be eligible.Signing up wont really cost a leg which you can join up any airdrops that you do see on that board.As long it is still open you can freely join up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

Hello everyone! Guys could you please explain to me what should I do to get airdrop? I understood bounty concept but not airdrop. in what way I get coins and what airdrop projects could you recommend? Maybe theres some link to airdrop topic only? Thanks a lot to everyone!
You can found most airdrops here on this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0 . Just read up on the instructions on how you would able to join the airdrop since project do have different of instructions for you to be eligible.Signing up wont really cost a leg which you can join up any airdrops that you do see on that board.As long it is still open you can freely join up.
thank you bro!
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:08:00 PM

There are lots of AirDrop currently running and continuesly developing, You can check more airDrops at airdropalert.com there are plenty to choose and its your choice if you want to participate of them all. You can participate by simple follow the step stated at thier site on how to participate. Not all airdrop are legit so better watch out for scam. Dont let your guard down have a safe and plenty Airdrop, and also try joining some channel in telegram that anounce airdrop.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

Here is our list and we will try to be always updated:

Airdrops.Wiki

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323501.0

We will add another 10-20 airdrops today and out goal is to maintain a list of only active and worthy airdrops.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

Particpating on some Airdrop campaign is easy just fill up their form do all necessary conditions and gave all the necessary requirements. But be careful on giving of information because there are been a lot scam airdrop who are requiring you to send your private key be sure to avoid these airdrops.
About the site that broadcasts and announce airdrops just go to www.airdropalert.com there are plenty of it on this site and they also give the link of such airdrop to make airdroping easier and consumes less time finding one.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

I do not know how it was before, but now there are a lot of airdrops, but from a few dozen filled forms coins come with only one and they are worthless. Therefore, it is better to compete in the bounty. But if you have free time, you can spend it on airdrops)
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

There are sites on which all the companies collected an air drop, you can choose the most suitable conditions for you there, usually there it is written right away what you need to do to get an air drop. Terms are always different, but not complex because you can not be sure that you will be sent an air drop, you can participate in ten companies, and the reward will come only from two or three
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

you need to find a site where all the air drops are grouped and choose the ones suitable for you, then read the conditions for getting the air drop, and then you need to fulfill these conditions, fill out the form and indicate your wallet to which you will receive your air drop

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

choose an air drop, complete the task, write your wallet in order for you to receive a reward. Air drop is a very unreliable thing, you can participate in a lot of air drops and do not earn anything, I advise you not to waste time
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

this forum has many open topics where people discuss air drips, they share their opinion about each air drop, and this is a very good opportunity to understand in which air drop to take part, and in which you do not need
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

you can find a large number of sites on which all the air drops are collected and choose the right one, you can post reviews on each specific air drop in this forum and decide whether you want to participate or not

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

in search of projects Google will help you)) you will quickly find a lot of sites where the last air drop is collected, then you read the information about each of them and choose the most interesting for you, after that you fulfill simple conditions for receiving the air drop, for example to join a group of telegrams and give them your email
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

if you put a little effort, you can find the sites where all the popular air drops are collected, and you can choose the proper drop for you, but you need to participate not in one thing, but in all, to make some money on it)))

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

do not waste your time and energy on the air drop, it will not bring you any result because the chance that you get a really good token is very small, you can fill a lot of air drops and not get anything for it))
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

in search of projects Google will help you)) you will quickly find a lot of sites where the last air drop is collected, then you read the information about each of them and choose the most interesting for you, after that you fulfill simple conditions for receiving the air drop, for example to join a group of telegrams and give them your email

actually we dont really need google anymore because our site (bitcointalk.org) has already have lots of informations and as well as bounty or airdrop programs. there is a dedicated section for airdrop on our forum and you can always find the most latest and oldest list of airdrops on that section. other sites that you  will find on google search are only copying or reposting the threads here but when it comes to originality , bitcointalk.org is the one and original source of crypto related stuffs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: