Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many coins & tokens have you bought so far ?  (Read 925 times)
JohnSnowSand (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:05:41 PM

I personally have bought quite few, usually the Ethereum based ones mostly do good. Had some disappointments though. Wasn't very successful with the wave based ones ...

What about you ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

very few actually as I try to stay away from shitcoins unless a dear friend has invited me to participate for a couple days or weeks. So I have bought surprisingly few coins over the years. Ive bought a huge load of Monero though.
bulldog1234

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:53:16 PM

I personally have bought quite few, usually the Ethereum based ones mostly do good. Had some disappointments though. Wasn't very successful with the wave based ones ...

What about you ?

I have 15. On top of those 15, I have participated in 4 pre-icos and 8 icos that have not gone live yet. Most of mine are eth based.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

What about you ?
I have bought a lot of coins. Now I am still hold some btc, eth , waves, dash , dcr, iota.I put my eggs into several basket to protect my investments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
paulonardy

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:49:04 PM

What about you ?

I bought quite bit but holding 5 at the moment.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:43:22 PM

What about you ?
Ever since the crash began, I managed to buy a few coins which I assumed that they are solid enough to make me profit when all cryptocurrencies begin to recover in the coming days. I bought some monero, litecoin, ethereum classic, waves, ark, omisego, komodo. I considered this crash as an opportunity to invest more into these cryptocurrencies. From now onwards I will be holding for a few months, I am waiting for the value to go up again and then sell. I will be buying some more monero later this week, before it goes above the $100 mark.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:55:43 PM

If we assume ERC20 tokens is only 2 and it was enough that I was disappointed in the ICO Grin But now I again decided to take a chance and buy some ETHlend. I hope I again will not be disappointed.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:57:08 PM

I have got 3 types of coins for long-term and planning to expand my portfolio with other coins also. Next aim to have 10 types of coins.  Smiley
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

I have bought about 8, am keeping 6 at the moment, apart from BTC and ethereum, the most coins I got are from ICO. Noting brilliant, mostly OK but one failed terribly. Will keep trying waiting for the good one to pull off.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:26:18 PM

I have bought about 8, am keeping 6 at the moment, apart from BTC and ethereum, the most coins I got are from ICO. Noting brilliant, mostly OK but one failed terribly. Will keep trying waiting for the good one to pull off.

Please let know what are the ICO you participated if yon do not mind.

I find it difficult to gauge the validity of the tokens that are part of the ICO. Are you going by any mindset of what  are  the things you look on the coin such as:

market cap
core team
developers
initial offering
concept and technology?

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:30:52 PM

I have got 3 types of coins for long-term and planning to expand my portfolio with other coins also. Next aim to have 10 types of coins.  Smiley

Care to know what coins you are holding sir? I bought Eth,NEM,Ripple and Dash  before but I also sold it when it reaches my target price. I am more on day trading, thats why I sold it after days or weeks as I do not hold for long term. But I know, holding for long term is more profitable than shot trading in the long run.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:47:03 PM

i have put actual money into five including bitcoin. everything else i have was airdropped on me. there's way, way too many to keep track of these days. when i check the top coins on bittrex i have only heard of half or less of them.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:10:53 PM

I have about three coins in my portfolio, and received some through an airdrop. I wouldn't want to have a large portfolio of coins as it's time consuming to research about each project.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:16:38 PM

I have two tokens which I only hold and while the others a sold it already. 60% on Omisego while the 40% is on Air token both I believe would be profitable in the future.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

Not really a lot at all.  I generally don't believe most of them will be worth holding for
the long term.  And probably not even for the next year or two.  I do think the big
name ones will have some sort of value in 20 years, but all of these gimmicky coins
are doomed to failure.  ETH?  Yeah, it's worth buying.  I've seen some mainstream
media coverage of it, and I think it's got potential.  Same thing with stuff like litecoin
and others.  But I don't own any of those.  Probably should at some point...
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:36:39 PM

I bought a few along the road, started with bitcoin ofcourse a couple of years back when specially these last couple of months there were more and more altcoins, the best tokens/coins I have come across are projects like TENX,NEO and QTUM, these actually have good progress or a physical product that is usable, I think NEO would be the same as Ethereum in a few years form now since it has more to offer than Ethereum the other two are just a matter of time till they break their highs.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:36:56 PM

Same here I bought a couple of Ethereum based tokens too, not really into waves because I don't see any changes from waves itself or there are no progress so I'm staying away from waves based as of the moment.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:54:44 AM

I bought couple of eth based tokens as well (but really small amount). However I've decided to just stay away from ICOs. Let's see how much I can resist the temptation. Right now just trying to be content with bounties or free airdrop tokens.
AbbyS

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

4 so far, and getting one for work

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:36:18 PM

maybe just a few. Ethereum, Monero and Ripple. I really like the 3 coins, and I hope to get a lot of benefits from all three.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: