Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE FIRST TOR INTEGRATED COIN WITH STEALTH SEND>>>  (Read 268 times)
virgojeep (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:06:44 PM

NEEDS A NEW HEAD DEVELOPER!!!!
The current head developer is not able to keep up with maintaining the coin because of personal reasons. He is willing to hand over the project to someone else.

Here's some info on the coin:

Sonic Coin (ticker symbol SSD)

Sonic Coin provides a complete anonymity solution for cryptocurrencies. It combines the network analysis resistance of Tor with the blockchain analysis resistance of stealth send. Sonic Screwdriver has a fair distribution with nearly four hours of low reward blocks, a small premine of 1%, and the long-term energy efficiency of proof-of-stake minting.

This wallet supports the stake=0 option in the SonicScrewdriver.conf file to disable the stake miner thread for pool and exchange operators.

Info on the Money Supply:
Algorithm: SHA-256d Premine: 0 First Subsidy 8,000 SSD Halving every 1440 blocks (about 1 day) Last PoW block: 20,420 Total PoW Money: 23,037,120 SSD PoS Interest: 20% (Look how low that supply is! With the right advertising this could be the next Monero)

Here is a link to the github https://github.com/SonicScrew/SonicScrewdriver

What I like about this coin is that it adds privacy to something with the same algo as bitcoin. Any innovation in this area could eventually be used by bitcoin developers. I still think it has that potential even now. Perhaps with some rebranding and development updates this coin can rise from the ashes. I've talked to the current developer, Russel and he mentioned that it wouldn't take much to get the coin back on its feet.

If your interested contact the current developer on twitter https://twitter.com/argakiig
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: