Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GROUP BUY: ASICMiner Block Erupter USB - Baltic Region  (Read 2637 times)
prophetx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 07:30:15 PM

The minimum order is 50 of these at BTC1.99 each.

Anyone interested?  If 10 people say yes, I can put together a thread for the terms of the order, etc.

I'm located in Sweden (Karlskrona) but would ship to the following countries: Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212085.0

Heat reduction: 560mA (emerald) -> 500-510mA (sapphire).

Stability: We stressed it with 9 Block Erupter USBs in a row without heatsinks heating up each other in a very dense USB hub with 25C without active airflow. No unexpected (non-probabilistic) HW errors ever happen.

Speed: This comes after better stability. Now the hashrate converges to its theoretical value of 336MH/s.

Appearance:
  Manual assembly (emerald) -> SMT machine assembly (sapphire)
  Standard heat-sink (emerald) -> heat-sink front-case 2-in-1 logo-ed (sapphire).
  LED added.

Four types of front-case:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obermensch

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:05:05 PM

Tror jeg venter til Open source versjonen av Avalon USB minern er ferdig designet, sirka samme ytelse, bare 10 ganger billigere..

Når vanskelighetsgraden øker på bitcoin, og ASIC kommer for fult. kommer du aldri til å oppnå ROI på den der engang...
prophetx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 10:47:41 AM

Tror jeg venter til Open source versjonen av Avalon USB minern er ferdig designet, sirka samme ytelse, bare 10 ganger billigere..

Når vanskelighetsgraden øker på bitcoin, og ASIC kommer for fult. kommer du aldri til å oppnå ROI på den der engang...
sorry I don't read/speak your language, hopefully you understand mine.

I saw there are guys in Bulgaria that have a thread about making boards for avalon chips using the open source work from someone else, but i don't know how long that would actually take.

But the reason why I am putting this out there is to see if there is indeed demand.  it seems like really there is not, as you point out the ROI is probably 1+ year.  However for most people this is actually acceptable - as you may know most businesses look at a 2-3 year ROI horizon.  And it appears that at least in the North American region these things are selling on ebay for 50%+ more.  therefore if you buy 3 and sell 2, you essentially have 1 for free.  Grin

nordicbtcminers

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 11:21:00 AM

sorry I don't read/speak your language, hopefully you understand mine.

I saw there are guys in Bulgaria that have a thread about making boards for avalon chips using the open source work from someone else, but i don't know how long that would actually take.

But the reason why I am putting this out there is to see if there is indeed demand.  it seems like really there is not, as you point out the ROI is probably 1+ year.  However for most people this is actually acceptable - as you may know most businesses look at a 2-3 year ROI horizon.  And it appears that at least in the North American region these things are selling on ebay for 50%+ more.  therefore if you buy 3 and sell 2, you essentially have 1 for free.  Grin

Hi!
If you don't get any responses on you GROUP BUY, then you maybe want to help me with my offered service or team up?
Check this thread for more information

----->   The first live betting site for Bitcoins! - BitcoinLiveBets.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live betting on many games now available plus thousands of bets for all major sports!
prophetx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:22:53 PM

Yea for sure we can work together and perhaps find a better price doing a large order, but like I mentioned before, I think you need to reassess your assumptions on VAT collections unless I am missing something.
nordicbtcminers

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 04:53:55 PM

Yea for sure we can work together and perhaps find a better price doing a large order, but like I mentioned before, I think you need to reassess your assumptions on VAT collections unless I am missing something.

PM SENT!

----->   The first live betting site for Bitcoins! - BitcoinLiveBets.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live betting on many games now available plus thousands of bets for all major sports!
Bitinterested

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:07:15 AM

Hi, I am living in Finland and very interested in buying a few ASIC Block Erupter's. Have you figured out the VAT implications? How about the order amount? I have seen their minimum order amounts range from 300 to 50?

Another question I have is there anyway to actually order directly from them. The site: http://www.asicminer.co/ has no order form and appears to only be the chip maker? The supposied maker of them BitFountain also seems to have no website or order form? In fact I can not find an official channel to orders them. Very strange when compared to Butterfly (however they seem to not have an actually product yet!).

Thanks for your time and I am grateful for any answers to the above questions.

Cheers!
miner49dk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:02:47 PM

im game, from dk, but in germany
prophetx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 05:46:15 AM

Hi, I am living in Finland and very interested in buying a few ASIC Block Erupter's. Have you figured out the VAT implications? How about the order amount? I have seen their minimum order amounts range from 300 to 50?

Another question I have is there anyway to actually order directly from them. The site: http://www.asicminer.co/ has no order form and appears to only be the chip maker? The supposied maker of them BitFountain also seems to have no website or order form? In fact I can not find an official channel to orders them. Very strange when compared to Butterfly (however they seem to not have an actually product yet!).

Thanks for your time and I am grateful for any answers to the above questions.

Cheers!

there is no need for this group buy anymore ASICMINER now has a rep for the EU and you can buy small quantities directly from him:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241447.msg2575159#msg2575159
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: