Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why islam allways blame?  (Read 3164 times)
ninjacrack

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:19:03 AM

I think Islam always blame because its culture is far from Christian. because Christian is the largest religion in the world.
Saint0Asonia

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

One can argue that Islam is always to blame. I've never considered it that way. I know several people, Muslims, who are very good people.
LopkupHAchEnK

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

maybe because
so many cases of terrorism exposed to the media involving Muslims
cmiiw ✌️
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:35:30 PM

hello... we are Indonesian, we live five religion are allowed.
We living in the beutiful viss island, there are five religion here, islam, budha, hindhu, cristiani, katholic.
and there lot islam, but we are respact each other.
so my question, why lot of visitors from western says Islam is blame, bad, and terorist?

It is mainly because of the media. In my own opinion, if people weren't so stereotype then this shouldn't be happening. In my country there is a group of island and the population is almost covered with Muslim people. They shouldn't be blamed for a thing their brothers did. They might be worshipping one Allah but their mindsets are all different. We should not judge them because terrorism has no religion.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

I think Islam always blame because its culture is far from Christian. because Christian is the largest religion in the world.

Not only Christians, I myself is a Christian. I'm proud of it and I love my brothers and sisters, you kind of generalized it but no, not all of us are down to blame everything to Muslim people. We believe that they are still members of our religion cause we are all humans afterall.

CapeTownMinter

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:20:27 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 11:31:08 PM by CapeTownMinter

Jesus,Muhammad & Moses are best friends....

Christians Muslims & Jews believe in the same god....

I really believe God wants Humans to leave Earth and explore the Universe

Humans are unhappy because we have been brainwashed into making money instead of doing what we supposed to do explore.

peace be with you all
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

Some people always blame muslims because they have a hatred towards the fastest growing religion i.e “Islam”. While some others blame islam due to their lack of proper knowledge . They are brainwashed by the western media .Hope everyone in the world come to know about the real islam and stop blaming islam for every problems which occur in the world .
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:59:13 PM

Some people always blame muslims because they have a hatred towards the fastest growing religion i.e “Islam”. While some others blame islam due to their lack of proper knowledge . They are brainwashed by the western media .Hope everyone in the world come to know about the real islam and stop blaming islam for every problems which occur in the world .

Most of the terrorism acts are made by islamic extremist groups. You can't blame people for hating muslims cause those groups are affiliated with islam
Peter789

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:33:17 PM

You guys act like Islam doesn't directly call for executing apostates and non-believers who aren't "people of the book," executing homosexuals, stoning adulterers, etc. I see people say that people practicing Islam like this aren't real Muslims. That's incorrect, they are practicing Islam exactly how they are instructed from the Quran/Hadith.

Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawood (4462)and Ibn Maajah (2561) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

“It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god except Allaah and that I am His Messenger, except in one of three cases: a soul for a soul (i.e., in the case of murder); a married man who commits adultery; and one who leaves his religion and splits form the jamaa’ah (main group of Muslims).” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6878; Muslim, 1676)

"I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.” Quran 8:12

"When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.” Quran 9:5

Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123

“Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful – he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good – except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.” Quran 3:28

“Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed with rods of iron.

“Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.” Quran 48:29

I too have have studied the works of Islam and the life of Muhammad.

Muhammad the great fraud.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:27 AM

It's just because they don't understand it. Thats all Tongue
They do know the beauty and benefits that Islam is the religion of peace. They do believe in ultimate justice and accountability. They also accept universal and timeless messages of Islam but they hate Muslims that is why they are putting blames on Islam and the ones who are trying to bring Muslims down are already below them.
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:48 AM

Because its Radical Islam that commits a Majority of Terrorism
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:23 AM

You are right. Real islam is perfect religion. Humanistic and dont want to make war

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:12:56 AM

hello... we are Indonesian, we live five religion are allowed.
We living in the beutiful viss island, there are five religion here, islam, budha, hindhu, cristiani, katholic.
and there lot islam, but we are respact each other.
so my question, why lot of visitors from western says Islam is blame, bad, and terorist?

It just so happens that exyremists mostly are islam. And islam believes in holy war. The extremists ancjored on this philosophy but in a very wrong way.

CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:25:26 AM

Islam is being blamed because the western media scheme wants it that way.
ISIS has nothing to do with ISLAM for example, but is an engineered abomination to drag "real" Islam through the mud.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:27:37 AM

I think, because of the past histories that lead to the New generation in the wrong orientation. Maybe sometimes because of the revenge.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:50 AM

Media is one of the ones who educate other people to blame Islam. Because Islam is different from other religion. And media pushes that the one who start a war or the one who are the terrorist is Islam.
idorez

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:57:06 AM

I see that most of us are blaming media for blaming Islam. So the effect of the media is indisputable.

However all of us have our own intelligence and our own brains. And the year is almost 2018. I think people should have been evolved not to believe what media says and not to judge anyone by his/her beliefs and thoughts by now. But most of us still have a religious prejudice without noticing it.

So I think that is a result of the human nature. People love to blame you and say that their way is "truer".
baracuda212

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:27:24 AM

because Islam is closed by terrorist ugliness in the name of Islam and irresponsible.
therefore the people of Islam are always in blame
topse

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:13:30 AM

I think the media plays an important role in describing Muslims and everything related to Islam to the formation of public opinion.
Almost every US citizen has been brainwashed into thinking every Muslim is a terrorist.
When Muslims are stereotyped as terrorists,
society will not care if Muslim countries like Iraq or Afghanistan are colonized or if Israeli police shoot Palestinian Muslim child Muhammad Jamal Ubeid.

If someone makes an anti-Islam cartoon like Charlie Hebdo,
 it is weighed as freedom of expression. However, anti-Semitic cartoons, anti-Semitism, and anti-Christianity are regarded as a "harassment" against the West

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:58:19 AM

I think the media plays an important role in describing Muslims and everything related to Islam to the formation of public opinion.
Almost every US citizen has been brainwashed into thinking every Muslim is a terrorist.
When Muslims are stereotyped as terrorists,
society will not care if Muslim countries like Iraq or Afghanistan are colonized or if Israeli police shoot Palestinian Muslim child Muhammad Jamal Ubeid.

If someone makes an anti-Islam cartoon like Charlie Hebdo,
 it is weighed as freedom of expression. However, anti-Semitic cartoons, anti-Semitism, and anti-Christianity are regarded as a "harassment" against the West

First, when there is a terrorist attack in the West there is about a 95% chance the perpetrators are muslim.  Media brainwashing has nothing to do with this.

Second you mention Charlie Hebdo, so give an example of the last time a Christian shot up a place because they were offended by a cartoon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: