Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 12:29:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why islam allways blame?  (Read 2863 times)
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:10:37 AM

Islam is not terrorist. Some Muslims are
We shouldn't take minority thoughts as a common behavior

Talking about minority thoughts... How many of the terrorists around the world are Muslims? The figure is around 99.99%... That doesn't sound like a minority for me. Another question is how many of the Muslims justify these terrorist atrocities? Once again the figure is around 20% to 30%. This doesn't sound like a small minority for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahyu5

Activity: 468

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:58:03 AM

Islam is not a terrorist, it is not bad and it is never wrong because Islam is goodness, peace and salvation, maybe what they think is bad and wrong or also terrorist is a person in the sense of confessing Islam but not practicing the teachings of Islam properly and right, this is just my opinion

▄███▄
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄███████████▄
              ▄███████████▀███▄
            ▄███████████▀███████▄
          ▄███████████▀███████████▄
        ▄███████████▀   ▀███████████▄
      ▄███████████▀       ▀███████████▄
    ▄████▄██████▀           ▀███████████▄
  ▄████████▄██▀               ▀███████████▄
  ███████████▄                 ▀██████████
   ▀███████████▄             ▄████▀██████▀
     ▀███████████▄         ▄████████▀██▀
       ▀███████████▄     ▄███████████▀
         ▀███████████▄ ▄███████████▀
           ▀█████████▄███████████▀
             ▀█████▄███████████▀
               ▀█▄███████████▀
                 ▀█████████▀
                   ▀█████▀
Globitex

Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
Download WHITEPAPER... WEBSITE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Facebook.....Twitter .....Reddit......LinkedIn

youarehere

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:10:03 AM

its because the terrorism link to islam i think thats why islam is always to blame

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
CryptoConan

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

Islam is not a terrorist, it is not bad and it is never wrong because Islam is goodness, peace and salvation, maybe what they think is bad and wrong or also terrorist is a person in the sense of confessing Islam but not practicing the teachings of Islam properly and right, this is just my opinion

Youbare completely right.
Its a religion of peace.  The link to terrorism is largely politically engineered
supine

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:55:24 AM

hello... we are Indonesian, we live five religion are allowed.
We living in the beutiful viss island, there are five religion here, islam, budha, hindhu, cristiani, katholic.
and there lot islam, but we are respact each other.
so my question, why lot of visitors from western says Islam is blame, bad, and terorist?

Perhaps the reason behind this is because most of the terrorist attacks that people see on the news are mostly conducted by Muslims. People also tend to judge people by their raise or by their religion. Therefore, most of the people blame their religion for not teaching the moral values that is a standard when it comes to living peacefully.

Genemind

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:21:05 AM

We living in the beutiful viss island, there are five religion here, islam, budha, hindhu, cristiani, katholic.
so my question, why lot of visitors from western says Islam is blame, bad, and terorist?

I don't think that it is wise and ethical to blame a religion for it's people's behavior. For one thing, people act the way they want and there might be factors that is caused by religion that affects their decision. Still, that is not enough, people are made with high intellect than animals, so when they say they were just influence, it is not really acceptable reason.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoConan

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

I don't think that it is wise and ethical to blame a religion for it's people's behavior. For one thing, people act the way they want and there might be factors that is caused by religion that affects their decision. Still, that is not enough, people are made with high intellect than animals, so when they say they were just influence, it is not really acceptable reason.

Yes true.  And i think 99% of all the Sures in the koran are about peace.  Do t remember the exact number but i can recommend the book inside isis by juergen todenhoefer.  He lives with isis a while and totally exposes how they are NOT islam.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

We are Indonesian people almost all citizens are Muslim majority, I understand why Islam is always blamed, it is because there are parties who do not like our religion and want to pit our religions with other religions in a very virtuous way, many from the viewpoint of those who see if Islam is cruel, Islam is a killer, Islam is terrorist but that is all wrong because Islam is a religion that loves peace and does not like violence between brothers, only some person who in the name of Islam they want to destroy Islam anarchically and the person is mostly not religion of Islam, therefore we must understand and explore the cause is not mean Islam is wrong only there are some unscrupulous people who called Islam and make noise outside there there is also a name in the name of Islam for a terror .. Something true definitely many who blame
ranz_18

Activity: 28

RRR

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:37:30 PM

Why Islam always blame? I think because of terrorism. Not all Muslim are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim. I don't know if it is true.

RRR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.