Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed] - Review the PrivCoin.io mixer and earn some free coins!  (Read 2260 times)
PrivCoin (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

I just used your mixer for the first time.  i chose to mix 0.1 ETH for testing purposes.

The site is very quick and responsive, simple minimalistic design. Not too much or too little, i perceive a good balance. literally immediately after depositing the site updated to: total ETH received and confirmed: 0.1. This amount will be forwarded shortly minus fees and delays. You are permitted to send more.

Right after that I received my mixed coins. very smooth I have to say (top user experience).

what i particularly liked is the Letter of Guarantee function.

I hope it stays like this because if you can keep up this performance despite a high load this service could become very popular.

I bookmarked the site

Thanks! We know what it's like to mix coins and not have instant feedback about what's going on. For that reason each step of the way the site will provide an update to the user.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:25:36 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:24:05 AM by jmigdlc99

Just used PrivCoin's mixing service. Honestly, I would have loved it if the question marks popped out tooltips describing terms like forwarding address (does this mean my address to which I want to mixed coin sent to?). But overall, EXCELLENT service, the transaction registered immediately and I got back my mixed ETH almost instantly (I sent 0.1 ETH). I also love the simple interface and downloadable letter of guarantee. Satisfied customer here.

Great job to the PrivCoin team! Look forward to using this more in the future.

EDIT: Got paid $20 as promised. Solid service.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:09:10 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 04:40:00 PM by DarkStar_

Okay, I tried it out after they fixed sending to segwit/P2SH addresses and had a good experience. The website was simple and self explanatory, and I liked how it kept you updated as you waited for coins. I don't like how you don't state the extra 0.001BTC fee per forward address on the page where you add addresses, possibly causing people to be surprised. (it was shown on the page where you are asked to send funds) I also don't like how there's a URL that shows what percentage of deposits goes to where and the fee, since it would be logged into the history. I get the whole API thing, but maybe make it optional?

Pretty good otherwise.

Edit: Got my coins (had slow confirmations) and the $20 promised. Thanks!

Sent him a message. Still no response . I do not think I would recommend anyonethis mixer and I have no idea what kind of trust op is talking about as we are the one risking. He must be talking about the 'honesty' with the reviews. Anyways, I got disappointed .

TIL that people can sleep and don't provide support for their small service 24/7.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:36:35 AM

Just used PrivCoin's mixing service. Honestly, I would have loved it if the question marks popped out tooltips describing terms like forwarding address (does this mean my address to which I want to mixed coin sent to?). But overall, excellent service, the transaction registered immediately and I got back my mixed ETH almost instantly (I sent 0.1 ETH). Great job to the PrivCoin team! Look forward to using this more in the future.

Thanks for pointing that out. If you visit the website you'll find that a fix has been deployed and the tooltips work! Your payment will be along shortly!

Okay, I tried it out after they fixed sending to segwit/P2SH addresses and had a good experience. The website was simple and self explanatory, and I liked how it kept you updated as you waited for coins. I don't like how you don't state the extra 0.001BTC fee per forward address on the page where you add addresses, possibly causing people to be surprised. (it was shown on the page where you are asked to send funds) I also don't like how there's a URL that shows what percentage of deposits goes to where and the fee, since it would be logged into the history. I get the whole API thing, but maybe make it optional?

Pretty good otherwise.

Sent him a message. Still no response . I do not think I would recommend anyonethis mixer and I have no idea what kind of trust op is talking about as we are the one risking. He must be talking about the 'honesty' with the reviews. Anyways, I got disappointed .

TIL that people can sleep and don't provide support for their small service 24/7.

Thanks for the thoughts. We are already converting the transaction creator to accept both GET and POST requests. The default UI will of course be POST to address your security concerns.

With respect to the fees, we have an entire page dedicated to explaining them here https://www.privcoin.io/fees/

If you think we must make it more clear without adding clutter could you specify where we could accomplish that?

"He"?? Sad.

For those reading, here is our exchange. I did not reply in time it seems!

Let me know if I am eligible for reviewing your mixer

Even though you have -2 trust and insulted us on the forum post despite not even using our service, we don't discriminate in our selection for reviewers and you may proceed as long as you abide by the terms in the first post. We should not be having any contact prior to your review to prevent bias.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:41:30 AM

Hey! I would like to review your service, however your minimum limits are kind of high. Could you possibly reduce the mix amount for litecoin at least temporary to something like 0.01?
I don't understand why the litecoin minimum limit would be so high, because the fees on the litecoin network are close to zero.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:46:13 AM

Hey! I would like to review your service, however your minimum limits are kind of high. Could you possibly reduce the mix amount for litecoin at least temporary to something like 0.01?
I don't understand why the litecoin minimum limit would be so high, because the fees on the litecoin network are close to zero.

Litecoin minimum reduced to 0.1.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:08:29 AM

Thanks for the thoughts. We are already converting the transaction creator to accept both GET and POST requests. The default UI will of course be POST to address your security concerns.

Sounds good, nice to see you are ontop of things.

With respect to the fees, we have an entire page dedicated to explaining them here https://www.privcoin.io/fees/

If you think we must make it more clear without adding clutter could you specify where we could accomplish that?

I usually assume the mixer shows the fees as I mix, so my thought process after going to your home page was to pick a coin like it asks. Maybe you could add it here, and edit the tooltip to explain the extra fee? Might be just me that does that though.

Maybe because litecoin is worth only ~0.013BTC and there isn't a lot of point in mixing $5.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:15:34 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:19:34 PM by onnz423

Litecoin minimum reduced to 0.1.

Thanks! So i did now mix some litecoin, and got the "Total LTC received: xxxxxxx. Awaiting 5 confirmations before we forward the coins." almost instantly. I think that on the deposit page, you should make the text that lists the fees, maybe a little bit more bold and bigger so it is more obvious, now it just kinds of hides on the site and is hard to notice. Also would be great to get some kind of confirmation on the page, that the coins have been sent. I like the fact how you can download the "Letter of guarantee" to see that you are not on a wrong site. After 5 confirmations LTC was almost instantly received. I will be using this as a mixing service if i ever need to mix any coins.

Edit: Payment received! Thanks alot!

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:36:04 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 10:57:34 AM by abhinav_thakur01

8: 24 AM I sent bitcoin 0.010409
8: 38 AM The sent bitcoin got a confirmation and this message was displayed :

Code:
Total BTC received and confirmed: 0.01. This amount will be forwarded shortly minus fees and delays. You are permitted to send more.

9: 00 Bitcoin received 0.0088675 .

Personal fee was set to 1.325 % .
 I downloaded the signed mesaage as well. I sent through a P2PKH address and here is what I experienced :

Speed : Awesome, got confirmed quickly .
Accuracy : Perfect , no issues .
User experience : Very nice ! I specially used my cell phone to test this service. I refreshed that webpage multiple times and everything was fine .
Design : The website possesses a cool design which is easy to understand for a noob.

I had put the same forwarding address from which I had sent my bitcoin.

Now waiting for op to send 20 $ btc.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:21:53 AM

trying it out right now and waiting for the result then update it as it was completed

somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:27:06 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 02:58:00 AM by somacoin

I'm testing it now, posting review in a few mins! Smiley

Update ok here we go. I tried 0.1 ETH.

EDIT: Alrighty! I've split it up in smaller transactions from different addresses and it works just as well. Very smooth. Now waiting for the last transaction's confirmations to complete.

EDIT2: Voilà
Total ETH received and confirmed: 0.1. This amount will be forwarded shortly minus fees and delays.

Received the mixed coins successfully.  Keep up this nice speed!

// Received the reward, thank you
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:08:05 PM

Everyone has been paid! We will likely start winding down the paid review thread soon, so far we have 100% positive feedback and have gotten some great suggestions for improvement.

Yesterday we added the ability to use our mixer without Javascript being enabled.

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:42:26 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 06:19:36 PM by Mi5h0

PrivCoin.io mixer does not require users to register an account, and there is no entry fee associated with using this service. The site is very easy to navigate and mixing process is pretty straightforward. There is a minimum fee of 0.8% plus the transaction cost for every forwarding address. It is a cheaper solution compared to other bitcoin mixing service providers.

Since you don’t need to register an account,  the process is easy and quick, and doesn’t require you to remember an extra password. PrivCoin.io is aso useful if you’re in a hurry, since the transactions only require one confirmation, although using a time delay function would be advisable.

I will definitely use the service again.

EDIT: Bonus payment received. Thanks PrivCoin!
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:27:41 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 05:55:13 PM by abhinav_thakur01

PrivCoin.io mixer does not require users to register an account, and there is no entry fee associated with using this service. The site is very easy to navigate and mixing process is pretty straightforward. There is a minimum fee of 0.8% plus the transaction cost for every forwarding address. It is a cheaper solution compared to other bitcoin mixing service providers.

Since you don’t need to register an account,  the process is easy and quick, and doesn’t require you to remember an extra password. PrivCoin.io is aso useful if you’re in a hurry, since the transactions only require one confirmation, although using a time delay function would be advisable.

Seems like you have not had any transaction and just posted a review .

Everyone has been paid! We will likely start winding down the paid review thread soon, so far we have 100% positive feedback and have gotten some great suggestions for improvement.

Yesterday we added the ability to use our mixer without Javascript being enabled.

I have not received the 20 $ yet. I asked for a transaction id but no response yet . I will wait till SHE gets online .

Update : Transaction Id received . Thank You op Kiss
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:05:38 PM

Since you don’t need to register an account,  the process is easy and quick, and doesn’t require you to remember an extra password. PrivCoin.io is aso useful if you’re in a hurry, since the transactions only require one confirmation, although using a time delay function would be advisable.

Seems like you have not had any transaction and just posted a review .

On what basis do you say that? Seems like you're wrong because I have already sent my transaction info to PrivCoin's PM.

Anyway, I see no reason why should you care?
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:51:18 PM

Both of you have been paid!

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:23:58 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 11:37:40 AM by TrumpD

I am testing your mixer, My review will follow shortly,.... However, I feel your minimum transactions are high.

My review;

I feel the minimum transaction is a bit high at .01btc, however, other mixers use similar. I had to wait a while as my transaction took forever to confirm, but as soon as it confirmed, I received the mixed coins in my designated address. Overall it was a smooth experience. I will use them again I need a mixing service.
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:22:08 PM

I am testing your mixer, My review will follow shortly,.... However, I feel your minimum transactions are high.

My review;

I feel the minimum transaction is a bit high at .01btc, however, other mixers use similar. I had to wait a while as my transaction took forever to confirm, but as soon as it confirmed, I received the mixed coins in my designated address. Overall it was a smooth experience. I will use them again I need a mixing service.

Thanks for the review! Give me an hour or so to respond to your PM  Kiss

ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:46:48 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 07:28:10 PM by ActiveP

Is this still ongoing? I will test it sometime today and come post my feedback, reserving.

Mixed my coins with ease. The site is very easy to navigate and does not confuse the user with unnecessary information. There was no need to register an account, everything was done anonymously. I entered two receiving addresses, and I received the mixed coins simultaneously.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

I went through the mixing process and it seemed pretty straightforward. No complex steps, just the (generic?) simple click-and-mix type deal. Coins were sent relatively quickly after the first confirmation. All in all, seems like the sweet and simple crypto mixing service.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: