Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign  (Read 1155 times)
Dullmartini (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:18:31 AM

Thanks everyone! Great tips. This is very helpful. Ive set up an excel scoring sheet with all the criteria.

I have found the bounties sub forum but there are so many listings there. Definitely a lot of research goes into picking a campaign. It's hard because I don't know the major players, managers etc. I'm really new at this.

Anyway, after researching for most of the day, i found an interesting project but there's no signature bounty yet. Boo. I'm gonna keep looking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:33:24 AM

Are there any subject that list bounties? If there is, it'd be great. I saw one subject that list bounties but he doesn't update the list anymore.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:42:13 AM

Just be aware there many bounties that have to have success if they going to pay you out. Unless it's a token and they give you some. The problem is some people dump. Many do. But you must not. Rather wait untill you can get even more then you would selling early.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:44:41 AM

Honestly if I were you, I'd stick with the campaigns that pay out in bitcoin.
As people here have mentioned, the bounty ones that pay you in shares
or tokens only do so if they succeed.  If you like to gamble, go for it, but I'd
rather know my campaign is going to pay out.  I'd be posting here anyway,
but I'd much rather have peace of mind.  And I think all the bounties are
listed in their own section, which I have on 'ignore'.  Too much clutter.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:56:38 AM

How do you guys pick a signature bounty campaign? There are so many of them listed and with such different requirements, I'm lost. Now that I'm a jn member I'd like to participate but I don't know where to start!

first you need to read details of their project, how their roadmap and their plan with the project. if necessary, you can talk with the dev directly in telegram/slack/reddit or others. asked them if you have a question and if you can get almost all of their project then you can decide to choose the ico. you need to spend your time to research to find what you want.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:59:07 AM

read first the Threads and ICO so that you can pick the best bounty campaign that gives you a profitable income.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:46:23 AM

The first thing you should see is the developer, it's very important at first to start signature!
Second, look what their concept
and the third is, do your own research so you will not get lost, if you think their project will run then will happen, if you think they will not pay then that's what you get ..
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:03:05 AM

How do you guys pick a signature bounty campaign? There are so many of them listed and with such different requirements, I'm lost. Now that I'm a jn member I'd like to participate but I don't know where to start!

The main element of the company and product appraisal is the credibility of the team, their reputation at stake.
Look closely at the founders and advisors. Everything else is just marketing
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:14:24 AM

You cant lose only your time.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:11:00 PM

Its best if you start in a signature campaign , but be aware of what campaign will you pick cause sometimes they are too strict in the tasks and requirements needed to fulfill. You can choose your campaign because its up to you, just don't forget to read carefully the thread of your preferable campaign and communicate if possible.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:41:06 PM

First , you should make a choice from so many bounties, that means you have to choose a good project to start, that's the key .
About how to choose a good coin , I often follow the hottest one which owns the most reply in a day  .
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:08:37 PM

It is really hard actually. There are too many of them, find project for which you think it will be successful and join its bounty.
Somehow i think it is better to wait last two or three weeks of ICO and then join campaign, instead joining 2-3 months in advance.
I've found this site in marketplace and it can help you with overview of all ICO bounties http://bountylord.com/ and picking one.
Razor5

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

It's very hard to pick the right one. Most ICO's become scams so your labor won't get rewarded at the end.
Most ICO's couldn't even launch in any exchanges, so you couldn't sell again.
Most ICO's give very little bounties to participants, especially for lower ranks.
It's like lottery to me. You pick one and hope for the best.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:29:58 AM

I'm trying to get involved in many ICO at times mostly with Twitter. I'm curious to see how much I'll be able to gain in 3 months now.
Any bounty hunter using virtual assistants? (or considering it?)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

it can not be denied to follow every bounty. always pay attention to some aspects so as not to be disappointed later. but luck is also inevitable, sometimes seen small projects but it produces the best.
but keep a passion for this.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:16:06 PM

I'm trying to get involved in many ICO at times mostly with Twitter. I'm curious to see how much I'll be able to gain in 3 months now.
There are actually twitter campaigns on each bounty program on a certain project but talking on the possible earnings that you would made on that duration would depend on the allocated funds for bounties. Basing on your rank you would eventually receive less compared into those higher ranks but still a good way on engaging into bounties for the sake of money and eventually your rank will upgrade soon.Just don't be on a rush and you will reach that state.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:57:42 PM

There are actually twitter campaigns on each bounty program on a certain project but talking on the possible earnings that you would made on that duration would depend on the allocated funds for bounties. Basing on your rank you would eventually receive less compared into those higher ranks but still a good way on engaging into bounties for the sake of money and eventually your rank will upgrade soon.Just don't be on a rush and you will reach that state.

Hello, I've a 25k users account (all users verified) and some bounties are very generous in that regards. Of course, you are required to be very diligent. I've a spreadsheet with a sheet for each bounty: I keep all the rules and go through them every day. It takes around 2h x day to handle 10 campaign per day.. I'm looking for someone who would cooperate with me...

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:16:17 AM

we must be good at selecting altcoin project that is running, see who holds the bitcointalk tread and the mission vision of the peojek for what, if the project offer is good usually many investors are interested and you may follow it
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:03:19 AM

there is no way to recognize the best signature campaign to join. Only by tracking managers activities and build trust in their choices.Good luck

correct, i really agree with this. you must need to check first  if the  campaign managers that are managing the bounty campaign or signature campaign are trusted and has a good feedback and trust rating, also if theres an escrow or not but moslty trusted campaigns do have an escrow. you can also check the white paper, road map, the team members and other info's of the project to ensure if they are legit and has a potential to succed in the future.
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

It is best to start in signature campaign in joining Bounty Campaigns. It is up to you which bounty campaign you will choose to join but be aware of choosing bounty campaigns because there are campaigns that is too strict in the rules and regulations. if you joined in some campaigns don't forget to read the thread and of your campaign and communicating to them is good also.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: