Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60632 times)
crisisz

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

Well this totally sucks...  I hope they catch this freaking guy, and he returns our money.. although it will probably never happen.. I noticed that everyone seems to just accept that they have been jacked.. and that sucks... I don't know if you guys have seen what this supposed guy looks like but here's a link to see for yourself.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptonyte67/coinsmarkets-com-exchange-the-bizarre-scam-that-fooled-the-world

Also.. if you notice in the whois for coinsmarkets.com it is registered under a Kirkland Washington address... instead of tokyo like it used to be. Apparently the owners alias is Michael Weber..

Last thing... the website actually went down because the domain registrar is locked.. notice below.

Domain Status: registrar-lock* https://www.icann.org/epp#registrar-lock*

So it is from my understanding that the reason the website got shutdown completely is because of the domain host.. So.. not sure what anyone else's feedback is but we have to keep talking about it in order to keep the story alive and have a possibility of getting our crypto back.

RAW WHOIS DATA
Domain Name: coinsmarkets.com
Registry Domain ID: 2103489716_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: WHOIS.ENOM.COM
Registrar URL: WWW.ENOM.COM
Updated Date: 2018-01-30T16:40:41.00Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-09T01:59:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-09T01:59:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrant Name: Data Protected Data Protected
Registrant Organization: Data Protected
Registrant Street: 123 Data Protected
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: Kirkland
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98033
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.0000000000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.0000000000
Registrant Email: email@data-protected.net
Admin Name: Data Protected Data Protected
Admin Organization: Data Protected
Admin Street: 123 Data Protected
Admin Street:
Admin City: Kirkland
Admin State/Province: WA
Admin Postal Code: 98033
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.0000000000
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.0000000000
Admin Email: email@data-protected.net
Tech Name: Data Protected Data Protected
Tech Organization: Data Protected
Tech Street: 123 Data Protected
Tech Street:
Tech City: Kirkland
Tech State/Province: WA
Tech Postal Code: 98033
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.0000000000
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.0000000000
Tech Email: email@data-protected.net
Name Server: LARA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: PLATO.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: UNSIGNED
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@ENOM.COM
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4259744689
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://HTTP://WDPRS.INTERNIC.NET/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-01-30T16:40:41.00Z <<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

I have never sold my token in coinmarket here. so I do not know. I can only listen, listen. and looking for new experiences to let me know ahead of time so that I do not enter the same chasm. thanks for me very help me. I hope if you have the same experience please comment here so that beginners can read where to sell good.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
erominer

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

Its been a week or two already since their last list of released coins.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Well this totally sucks...  I hope they catch this freaking guy, and he returns our money.. although it will probably never happen.. I noticed that everyone seems to just accept that they have been jacked.. and that sucks... I don't know if you guys have seen what this supposed guy looks like but here's a link to see for yourself.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptonyte67/coinsmarkets-com-exchange-the-bizarre-scam-that-fooled-the-world

Also.. if you notice in the whois for coinsmarkets.com it is registered under a Kirkland Washington address... instead of tokyo like it used to be. Apparently the owners alias is Michael Weber..

Last thing... the website actually went down because the domain registrar is locked.. notice below.

So it is from my understanding that the reason the website got shutdown completely is because of the domain host.. So.. not sure what anyone else's feedback is but we have to keep talking about it in order to keep the story alive and have a possibility of getting our crypto back.

I highly doubt that 'the' Michael Weber with so many connections to bitcoin is the same guy behind coinsmarkets.  Or... maybe it is and this guy is some kind of serial scammer who just can't resist the allure of stealing from people through the most absurdly sociopathic ways ever conceived.  I'm glad the website seems to be not working again but I wonder if he'll just spin it up in some other way and get the IPs out for wherever it has a new host again.  I mean, that seems to be the enjoyment factor for whoever is running this.  for now, they are probably enjoying that people even comment further about it.

Was there ever an accounting of what was lost?  I wouldn't doubt if it were into 7-figures.

But yeah, not happy to lose what I lost.  I won't say how much it was... It was more than a little but not so much as to stop me from working in crypto.  I do operations as a business so I account for expenses and this will be categorized as a theft/fraud loss which happens everyday in business.  Don't get me wrong... I'm not at all okay with this but it does come with the territory here in crypto-land.

If they caught every crypto criminal and restored all stolen wealth then bitcoin really would be worth over $100K right now. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
dtpman83

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:35:44 AM
Merited by grendel25 (1)

Well this totally sucks...  I hope they catch this freaking guy, and he returns our money.. although it will probably never happen.. I noticed that everyone seems to just accept that they have been jacked.. and that sucks... I don't know if you guys have seen what this supposed guy looks like but here's a link to see for yourself.

I highly doubt that 'the' Michael Weber with so many connections to bitcoin is the same guy behind coinsmarkets.  Or... maybe it is and this guy is some kind of serial scammer who just can't resist the allure of stealing from people through the most absurdly sociopathic ways ever conceived.  I'm glad the website seems to be not working again but I wonder if he'll just spin it up in some other way and get the IPs out for wherever it has a new host again.  I mean, that seems to be the enjoyment factor for whoever is running this.  for now, they are probably enjoying that people even comment further about it.

Was there ever an accounting of what was lost?  I wouldn't doubt if it were into 7-figures.

But yeah, not happy to lose what I lost.  I won't say how much it was... It was more than a little but not so much as to stop me from working in crypto.  I do operations as a business so I account for expenses and this will be categorized as a theft/fraud loss which happens everyday in business.  Don't get me wrong... I'm not at all okay with this but it does come with the territory here in crypto-land.

If they caught every crypto criminal and restored all stolen wealth then bitcoin really would be worth over $100K right now.  

@grendel25 That`s a very great post.

Coinsmarkets not only stole our coins, there are torturing us in the most sociopathic way. They are enjoying playing games with us.
Everyone is frustrated about coinsmarkets and that they got away with it, but our lives goes on :-)

Interesting to know if there are any authorities investigating the case, since many reported them?! I never heard from any authorities doing something.

-> ALQO - No ICO, No Airdrop
-> https://alqo.app, https://bitfineon.com
-> Discord https://discord.gg/ujmWBV2 or Telegram https://t.me/alqoofficial
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

But yeah, not happy to lose what I lost.  I won't say how much it was... It was more than a little but not so much as to stop me from working in crypto.  I do operations as a business so I account for expenses and this will be categorized as a theft/fraud loss which happens everyday in business.  Don't get me wrong... I'm not at all okay with this but it does come with the territory here in crypto-land.

@grendel25 That`s a very great post.

Coinsmarkets not only stole our coins, there are torturing us in the most sociopathic way. They are enjoying playing games with us.
Everyone is frustrated about coinsmarkets and that they got away with it, but our lives goes on :-)

Interesting to know if there are any authorities investigating the case, since many reported them?! I never heard from any authorities doing something.

I wonder the same thing. I hope we will see their faces when they arrested.
fratrad

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Hi everyone,

Im tired of waiting till we get our coins back... Is there any lawsuit going on where I can join?
Or what are you guys doing?

Thanks
2tf

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

The site is down forever with all the coins that it never allowed to withdraw. I had some hope that all the coins would be recovered. How bad for the crypto community that trust in these exchange.
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

It seems they are running away with our COLX coins! Coinsmarket is totally gone! What shall we do with them??

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

It seems they are running away with our COLX coins! Coinsmarket is totally gone! What shall we do with them??

COLX team wrote 2 month ago or something like this an article about the situation. They moved the coins to an other exchange and dumped it.
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:30:12 AM

COLX team wrote 2 month ago or something like this an article about the situation. They moved the coins to an other exchange and dumped it.

Therefore, we all lost our COLX in coinsmarket!!! What shall we do next? Do the COLX team had the power to hold the remaining coins that they stole from us?

ciwox

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Therefore, we all lost our COLX in coinsmarket!!! What shall we do next? Do the COLX team had the power to hold the remaining coins that they stole from us?

No. The COLX-team doesn't hold the strength to 'generate' or 'hold' any coins. The coins that were on coinsmarkets were put there by the users themselves without holding the private key, this made coinsmarkets the owner of those coins. Nobody could've stopped it becuase this is the blockchain.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

now there are so many exchanges in market so not to depend on just one exchange , even coinsmarket is now no more popular after competition in the market . do trading on binance , bittrex , kucoin , idex , switcheo . these are much better exchanges .
zack99c1

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:09:22 AM

Wheres my FUCKING MONEY

ITS BEEN CLOSE TO 7 MONTHS

10,000$ MOTHER FUCKERS GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

YOU PROMISED YOUR NOT A SCAM ON YOUR SITE. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT
bardio808

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:00:48 AM

I haven't checked the situation for a while (months). What is the current status?
It looks like they are enabling coins one by one. Did anyone succeed in withdrawing any coins?
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

I haven't checked the situation for a while (months). What is the current status?
It looks like they are enabling coins one by one. Did anyone succeed in withdrawing any coins?

it's dead.. all it's lost

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
bardio808

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Sounds good. So the withdrawal enables were fake?
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

Sounds good. So the withdrawal enables were fake?

the last enabled worked .. but now it's dead

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
empiremoon

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

goodbye my 0.5 btc. so sad
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

released mostly low value/ trading volume so far...
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: