Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:13:36 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a POST?  (Read 793 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:52:05 AM

This is hilarious that someone found a way to make money off the newbie jail

Both counts as a post. Starting a new thread is making a post as well as replying in any other thread is a post.

So to answer what I think you really want to know: No, you do not need to make five new topics. You might aswell just reply in 5 topics.

What probably keeps you longer in the newbie area than gettuing 5 posts is the requirement of being logged in for 4 hours, because the logged in time only increases while you are active. Just keeping a browser tab witrh the forum opened in the background will not help you get 4 hours of being logged in.

So to clarify being in the forum for 4 hours actively as in, not just leaving your browser open while on the forum. Does this mean that you need to be clicking on  links or scrolling through posts for it to count as active time? I had it open for an hour while I was reading a post that was in depth. I was multi tasking and looking up a few of the things mentioned in the post elsewhere and when I came back to the forum and looked it said I had only 39 minutes so it apparently did not count my full hour +.

Is this because I was not moving? Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
for .01 BTC, you can get out of NewbieJail. there script will open and run your username through the forums for four hours straight clicking and replying.
http://newbiejail.org/

i wonder how much money, if any they've made? i have yet to encounter a single user who has tried it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
kodo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:28:22 AM

A post is this
adrian-mx

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:17:10 AM

I like post like this one.  Cool