Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROXY Card Design contest: Show your creativity(Win $8500+USD)  (Read 981 times)
mohucool (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:22:48 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 06:34:14 PM by mohucool

Are you good at photoshop, paint, want to test your artistic abilities or maybe just wanna have some fun?

So what are you waiting for show your creativity and win big prizes!

Proxy Card has announced a design contest to giveaway over 250,000 PRXY with first prize winning 50,000 PRXY! ($8,500+ USD!) and cool merchandise too.

Goodies

Design requirements-

Resolution: 2090 x 1308
Design Template: Use below template to account for the Proxy Logo and account name. Do not include this in the final product, or PRXYteam cannot print it!

Final Notes: Remember, do not use any copyrighted symbols or trademarks unless you own them. Proxy team reserve the right to remove any submissions if they’re deemed inappropriate or invalid.

For more information click here.

Submissions start next week, and winners will be selected through voting on proxy card site, the last date for submission has not been announced yet.

EDIT:  Download psd template here.

So who is ready design a cool card and win big Grin

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
LogoGuy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

Hello,
can we know the deadline to this contest?  Wink
Drayken

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:23:50 PM

Already made a design, hopefully I don't forget about it before next week.
mohucool (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:31:59 AM

Hello,
can we know the deadline to this contest?  Wink
Deadline is not decided yet.Submission starts coming week. All the best Wink

Drayken

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:23:47 AM

Just a question, is the top left "PROXY" set in stone or can I include my own style in the design? (Proxy Logo + Text).
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:34:26 AM

I do not understand. Do you represent any graphic editor?

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

your prize its with PROXY coin ?
we know that the proxy will open ico sell , and what if ico it fails?
whether this gift will be money or bitcoin ?

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
mohucool (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:10:24 AM

Just a question, is the top left "PROXY" set in stone or can I include my own style in the design? (Proxy Logo + Text).
proxy logo and account name will be printed by proxy team, it is mentioned in template so that you don't design over it and keep it clean in that area ,all grey area is free to design except proxy logo and text.

mohucool (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:19:24 AM

your prize its with PROXY coin ?
we know that the proxy will open ico sell , and what if ico it fails?
whether this gift will be money or bitcoin ?

Yes prize in proxy tokens worth 8500USD+ and also a lot of goodies.

1-A Google Home / Chromecast combo. Our passion for tech doesn’t end with Proxy Cards, and we’d love to hook up our #1 winner with a great smart-home starter kit.

2-NFC Rings, which will be encoded with your card details. These rings are custom sized and handmade for each order!

3-Proxy Swag, we’ll load you up with t-shirts, Snapbacks, stickers, and more!

4-A Skype call with the team, to thank you and introduce you to everyone!

5-Custom card made just for you, numbered 001 of your own design.

mohucool (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

I do not understand. Do you represent any graphic editor?
the contest is open to all.

Drayken

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:17:16 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 10:30:24 AM by Drayken

proxy logo and account name will be printed by proxy team, it is mentioned in template so that you don't design over it and keep it clean in that area ,all grey area is free to design except proxy logo and text.

And is the contest ran by someone with Graphic Design knowledge? Just wondering because you're not telling us exactly what elements are and are not going to be on the card on the final printed card+ you're taking away one of the biggest design freedom impacts which is the logo style, by forcing a boring emboss.  

1. Why are you not including base element sizes and positioning in your template?
2. Where and how big will the EMV chip be? Silver or gold?
3. What fonts and sizes will you be using for the card number?
4. Where is the User # (001) going to be located on the card? Which font, which font size?
5. Why are you not allowing the graphic designers freedom for logo placement and style? Why the emboss instead of a proper, modern traditional printing on the logo?  

#1 to #4 should be things included in the template in a downloadable PSD file or at least organized PNGs. All of those elements drastically change what a design is going to look like, I think you need to dump this contest, go over it again properly and then post it with the proper resources and information, or at least edit the post to provide what's needed. I think what you should be doing is to let people design a card completely from scratch and then work closely with the contest winner(s) to come to a final version that both parties agree to, both in terms of visual appeal and functionality. In order to do that, for starters you really need to provide elements within your template that are put in by you onto the card post-design. (Like I said, EMV Chip, Card Number, Expiry Date Start/End, Card #(001,002 etc) And let the designers have control over the logo design etc, which you can then work on with the designer if you absolutely want the emboss.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:22:05 AM

great contest with a huge rewards. it can be the most interesting contest.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:20:51 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 04:00:08 PM by m_nief

i wanna join this contest, but i still don't understand with this requirement.

Design Template: Use below template to account for the Proxy Logo and account name. Do not include this in the final product, or PRXYteam cannot print it!

here is my result:

which one that is right and meet the requirements?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ProxyCard

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

And is the contest ran by someone with Graphic Design knowledge? Just wondering because you're not telling us exactly what elements are and are not going to be on the card on the final printed card+ you're taking away one of the biggest design freedom impacts which is the logo style, by forcing a boring emboss.  

1. Why are you not including base element sizes and positioning in your template?
4. Where is the User # (001) going to be located on the card? Which font, which font size?
5. Why are you not allowing the graphic designers freedom for logo placement and style? Why the emboss instead of a proper, modern traditional printing on the logo?  

#1 to #4 should be things included in the template in a downloadable PSD file or at least organized PNGs. All of those elements drastically change what a design is going to look like, I think you need to dump this contest, go over it again properly and then post it with the proper resources and information, or at least edit the post to provide what's needed. I think what you should be doing is to let people design a card completely from scratch and then work closely with the contest winner(s) to come to a final version that both parties agree to, both in terms of visual appeal and functionality. In order to do that, for starters you really need to provide elements within your template that are put in by you onto the card post-design. (Like I said, EMV Chip, Card Number, Expiry Date Start/End, Card #(001,002 etc) And let the designers have control over the logo design etc, which you can then work on with the designer if you absolutely want the emboss.

Hey, Proxy Team here. We were announcing preliminary information with the intent to distribute PSD and detailed instructions when we start accepting submissions. Furthermore, if you read up on what our product is, there is no visible EMV chip as it is not a debit card. Please, sit tight and you'll have your answers.

Proxy Card  
Ethereum for Everyone
mohucool (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:37:33 PM

PSD template is added, click here to download.
Thanks for the interest Smiley

Drayken

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:38:53 PM

PSD template is added, click here to download.
Thanks for the interest Smiley

Cool, thanks.
mohucool (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

i wanna join this contest, but i still don't understand with this requirement.

here is my result:

which one that is right and meet the requirements?
It means don't include logo name,account name in your final design,  it will be printed by proxy team separately.
great designs, just wait till submission starts, if any changes to be made the proxy team will notify you the same,  keep designing Smiley

m_nief

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:40:55 AM

here is the result sir.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
m_nief

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

how the progress of this contest sir?? when is the report for design contest end?? and how much design per person that be allowed?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:15:02 PM

bookmark this contest. will join if I can finish my work tomorrow. Cheesy hope I can win this contest
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: