Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If u launch a website for Crypto Currency exchanges which country to  (Read 914 times)
fthycl19@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

Yes guys i know Bitcoin has bright future but i'm not sure about attitutes of goverments to it so
If u launch a website for Crypto Currency exchanges which country to create your company, and which country for company bank acounts safety.
which country gives most changes to make profit buy low or 0 tax, safe and secure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:07:01 AM

I do not know the exact answer to this question, but first you will have to search for countries that are tolerant of crypto money, and there are many locations in Europe and America.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
_Buddhist_

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:11:37 AM

Some kind offshore definitely will be better than US or another European countries i think.
suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:36:15 AM

Some kind offshore definitely will be better than US or another European countries i think.

everyone always just says go offshore but I think it's a lot harder than people think it really is. The US really has dug its hand deep into regulating that sort of stuff nowadays.

Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:43:17 AM

Yes guys i know Bitcoin has bright future but i'm not sure about attitutes of goverments to it so
If u launch a website for Crypto Currency exchanges which country to create your company, and which country for company bank acounts safety.
which country gives most changes to make profit buy low or 0 tax, safe and secure.

Take a look at Tallinn in Estonia.
The government seem favourable to cryptocurrencies and start-ups. You can also become a "digital citizen" if you are planning to start a company there.  See here for details : https://e-resident.gov.ee/

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:34:55 PM

If I want to do something of such, my best guess will be Africa and its because of the following reason;

1. The environment supports entrepreneurs which means there are less policy to comply with as an entrepreneur.

2. The cost of doing business is relatively low compared to other advanced countries in which several licences and regulations have to be obtained and complied with before running a successful business.

3. The market is still in the infant stage, although the popularity is increasing on a daily basis, but its still cannot be compared to the advanced countries which means with the right advertisement, a quick market niche can be created.

4. The most important, the financial system is not fully regulated which means there will be direct conversion to fiat with ease without raising any form of suspicion or having issues with the authorities.
fthycl19@gmail.com (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:36:05 PM

Take a look at Tallinn in Estonia.
The government seem favourable to cryptocurrencies and start-ups. You can also become a "digital citizen" if you are planning to start a company there.  See here for details : https://e-resident.gov.ee/

thank you for your reply i really need to talk & discuss with people around world i feel super dumb when it comes to goverments and their laws etc.
so yeah estonia even made their own coins right? that makes me also worry because countries making their own coins and mine them themself to not lose power of making&selling money please correct me if i am wrong.
fthycl19@gmail.com (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:43:29 PM

If I want to do something of such, my best guess will be Africa and its because of the following reason;

1. The environment supports entrepreneurs which means there are less policy to comply with as an entrepreneur.

2. The cost of doing business is relatively low compared to other advanced countries in which several licences and regulations have to be obtained and complied with before running a successful business.

3. The market is still in the infant stage, although the popularity is increasing on a daily basis, but its still cannot be compared to the advanced countries which means with the right advertisement, a quick market niche can be created.

4. The most important, the financial system is not fully regulated which means there will be direct conversion to fiat with ease without raising any form of suspicion or having issues with the authorities.

Thank you my friend that can be an option for me but i still wonder about safety of my company against the goverment because i will only create the company in there and keep living in where i am right now. so i dont need to stay there right? so question is would they shutdown my company is it possible?
second question i was thinking about keeping the money in swiss banks because they are famous with their bank policy would that be a problem for african countries?
creating the company in africa would be bad reputation in world? because i want to make site international, if you connect with Japan ip the site will be japanese etc. so would i get problems about having payments around the world about commisions of banks, taxes because of international movement of money or accepting creddit cart from around the world?
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:07:59 PM

I do not know the exact answer to this question, but first you will have to search for countries that are tolerant of crypto money, and there are many locations in Europe and America.
In other words, I have nothing to say, go and look for yourself, I'm just here for the campaign. Cheesy

You asked 2 different questions OP. If you're looking for countries that allow exchanges and have nothing against them exchanging local currencies for money you can basically count in every single EU country.
As for the taxes AFAIK each of these countries will require you to pay income tax, but there are some exceptions. In Germany for instance you will be able to avoid it if you hold for a year before taking profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:55:36 PM

I have an e-residency card from Estonia, but it's not that good. There's a 20% company tax in Estonia, quite high in my opinion.
But frankly, choosing a country is secondary here. The most difficult would be to build trust. If one newbie opens a new exchange, don't expect me or any older BTC user rushing to use its services.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
fthycl19@gmail.com (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

When i launch website my commisions will be 0.05 for the company 0.01 for the charities, animal shelters etc.Yes of course I need to get profit to return of my invesment but my main goal not be rich I already can afford the soup to put in my belly, home to live in and car to drive. Those fency lives doesnt have meaning more than helping the animals by donating money to shelters. My main goal is put a nail on the shelter for animals.
I have 4 dogs in my home that I got from shelters, knowing that they need help is the thing that forced me to do something.
TBH i have no idea to put trust in people but i know what people need and i know how to provide it, so thats the story.
fthycl19@gmail.com (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

I have an e-residency card from Estonia, but it's not that good. There's a 20% company tax in Estonia, quite high in my opinion.
But frankly, choosing a country is secondary here. The most difficult would be to build trust. If one newbie opens a new exchange, don't expect me or any older BTC user rushing to use its services.

What about Company in Africa and bank acounts in Estonia?
Africa because of low taxes; Estonia because goverment's attitute to crypto currency.
Is this best option so far guys?
savushkinTA

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:47:35 PM

I think it's America
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:41:53 AM

For I live in a country with no legal or illegal implications on bitcoin business and to bitcoin users/investors. I would recommend for you to start in a country with that status.

In a strictly regulate country, taxes and licences are high with no assurance of profitability. It so much easier to live and locate your business when it is not still regulated and you can move freely. Learn your audience and future clients as ignorant they do highly deserving for your effort to take the risk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: