Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone X 📱  (Read 1448 times)
JollySkipper (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:50:07 PM

What is your opinion about the new Apple iPhone X?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:26:36 PM

i hate apple stuff and refuse to own it on principle, but that is one nice looking phone, far more attractive than anything android. maybe it's the little cutouts that do it for me.

$1000 is insane though. there is literally nothing a second hand iphone for a quarter of the price or less can't do and that's my main criteria for a new device. if it can't do something totally new then i ain't buying it unless my old one is dead.
Shizukesa

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

The price is inadequate....it's very beautiful though Cheesy
Might buy one.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:50:26 AM

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:05:48 AM

I think since the master mind and creator of apple died, apple gadgets seemed to be just running around in circles, I can say that they are just fooling themselves that they are releasing something new and awsome but deep inside they knew that they are just greatly being left behind. Apple gadgets days are over and we can clearly see that. They need to think of something new or else they are just gonna be some other brands aswell.

microworks87

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:15:51 AM

Price is damn high compared to the features. Personally Apple is not a good suit for me due to compatibility issues. The main drawback I see with apple phones is that they don't have Bluetooth

JollySkipper (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

hmm I don't understand why the price is high.
If you compare a samsung note 8 vs iPhone X, iPhone X is cheaper.
First the hardware build quality, is much higher than Samsung, the CPU and GPU of the phone are much much stronger in real life test and benchmarks.
Apple works on its own Operation System, that cost, Samsung gets it ready from google and tweaks it a bit.
Every iPhone works excellent for at least 5 years.
iPhone X has AR technologies that no other phones has, are technologies no other company has, apple has develop even an API for it.
All this things cost billions.. How a note 8 phone isn't overpriced if you think how old technologies it use and samsung actually spent zero money for software  Huh

I can tell I'm a huge Apple fun because every time I tried android platform I find out that the may have higher numbers, like ram, CPU cores, pixels but are all in numbers only, not in real life.  Embarrassed
I found in youtube a compare of an old iPhone 6 vs a Galaxy 8 and iPhone 6 was dramatically faster than Galaxy , and I was like... WHAAATT??

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
LenyaPoker

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:44:18 AM

nothing special. one more useless expensive device.
anelenaniku

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:56:48 AM

iPhone X is awesome, is the future. It has AI integrated in its CPU, Siri probably with iOS 12 won't need internet answer your question or help you! I believe iPhone X is going to show its brightness after months or maybe even a year later when the Software is ready to use its hardware
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:06:33 AM

Innovation at it's finest, smh.

KingAzir

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:32:32 AM

Boring

000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:33:16 AM

A solid answer from Apple, iPhone X is the future.
santrigenggong

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:20:14 AM

too expensive and ordinary ordinary technology
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:12:39 AM

I dunno....still rolling on my iPhone 5 SE (i think it is 1 of the best) It works perfect for me.

TheServerDown

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:16:39 AM

The price is way too much for that specs. I'd rather spend less on a phone with a better specs than buying an Iphone X.
expertofexperts

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:28:38 AM

I think people who have useless money lying with them, dont have problem buying these expensive gadgets. Other than these, only those who are crazy for these.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:44:39 AM

Just a brand, overprice af.
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:13:12 AM

I dunno....still rolling on my iPhone 5 SE (i think it is 1 of the best) It works perfect for me.

iPhone SE is a perfect example why Apple build devices to last. Probably will change it after 4 years or more
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:18:35 AM

It's so so so sexy! And I believe that it will work much smoother than android flagmans

arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

I think since the master mind and creator of apple died, apple gadgets seemed to be just running around in circles, I can say that they are just fooling themselves that they are releasing something new and awsome but deep inside they knew that they are just greatly being left behind. Apple gadgets days are over and we can clearly see that. They need to think of something new or else they are just gonna be some other brands aswell.

@Skyshark, you are right after the death of Steve job the gap b/w samsung & iphone mobile is evident. there is no doubt about this because a few research on ebay will convince you to buy samsung g. instead of iphone.

Seriously, i don't think genious like Steve .J died without leaving the master plan of these mobile phone behind. It's just that most of these guys who are currently handling the coding project(s) don't want to think outside the box  Shocked

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: