Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE DUOCOIN RUN BY SCAMMER SITE COIN-BANKS.COM!!!  (Read 339 times)
needit (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:55:39 PM

I was the victim on a scam HFT exchange site called coin-banks.com, they stole 421k from me and the life savings of hundreds of other people. They run the site called coincrest.com as well. I was told by another victim of them that they were told by coincrest that DUOCOIN was their ICO. These people are PURE scammers, I am in contact with dozens of other victims who have lost from a few thousand to millions of dollars from these scammers. the FBI and multiple states are currently investigating them as well as the Hong Kong police where they are laundering international funds.

If you own DUOCOIN dump is quickly before the news hits. These government agencies move like snails.

Thanks, do us a favor and contact them pretending to be interested in investing and string them along to waste their time. Or if you are a hacker and know a way of unmasking these people we would be grateful. The government is so slow.
garybarker987

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:06:05 PM

I've never been able to withdraw from coin-banks. I invested $2800 in cash. Deposited 2.26 bitcoins that I paid $1800 for. They took my cash. I cant withdraw my bitcoins which today are over $17,000 apiece. I cant connect to the web page. A warning flashes hackers maybe trying to get my passwords. This is all new to me. Like I said I am a newbie. Good Luck to Y'all. Gary from Arlington TX
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: