Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token.Store - New Decentralized Token Exchange  (Read 1406 times)
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

The developers said that EtherData is improved by them ... I did not use that platform, but what exactly is done?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Regarding fees for working with Ethereum ... Cancellation of the transaction is also worth the money? After all, the service in this case is not provided!
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

What technical analysis tools does the platform provide? I could not find them.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

I would like to see a "glass" for assessing the depth of the market for a separate cross-rate ... Is there such?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

Is liquidity provided for all instruments? Can I be calm?
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:31:08 AM

What’s the principle difference between PullContract and smart contract? Are there any differences between them at all?
harry_birch

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I went to the site for exchanging and did not quite understand what to do. Where can I find an instruction manual?
Here are the instructions: https://token.store/howto . You can also find some entertaining instruction videos on YouTube, from TS fans.
harry_birch

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

I’d like to understand what makes TokenStore better than other exchange services. I guess the developers understand that they’re working in the competitive field.
In short, the Token Store is better than centralized exchanges, since there is no possibility to steal funds, as each transaction is a smart contract. Your money is much safer in decentralized exchanges, since the temptation to steal great amounts of money (and vulnerability to hackers) means that statistically, even the most 'legit' centralized exchanges are rather likely to lose funds.

The Token Store is better than other decentralized exchanges because it does not experience technical problems constantly (like EtherDelta, which used to be TS's main rival), it hasn't been hacked and it has a fantastic, slick user interface IMO. Its fees are also very moderate.
harry_birch

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

So guys, are you decentralized exchange and you like etherdelta have no special listing, or what is your listing conditions? Price all this necessary information))
The Token Store is indeed a decentralized exchange. The Token Store now offers address trading! This means that anyone can list your token 'silently' for free by:

1) Going to token.store
2) Clicking the "address trading" button
3) Inputting the contract address of the token you want to trade

For more listing options and prices (e.g. if you'd like your token to be visible for everyone that comes onto the site in the tokens tab - there are 98 such tokens at the moment), please contact listing@token.store.
harry_birch

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

Is there any volume on this exchange?

Etherdelta is dead and IDEX is returning Error 522 Connection timed out all the time!
There is, you can check it out on coinmarketcap
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

] The Token Store is indeed a decentralized exchange. The Token Store now offers address trading! This means that anyone can list your token 'silently' for free by:

1) Going to token.store

For more listing options and prices (e.g. if you'd like your token to be visible for everyone that comes onto the site in the tokens tab - there are 98 such tokens at the moment), please contact listing@token.store.

Thanks a lot, I have one more  question, as you have mentioned address trading, so still does your exchange support all standards of token or only ERC 20 ethereum tokens? (it is just like Etherdelta can exchange only erc 20 tokens)

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
harry_birch

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

] The Token Store is indeed a decentralized exchange. The Token Store now offers address trading! This means that anyone can list your token 'silently' for free by:

1) Going to token.store

Thanks a lot, I have one more  question, as you have mentioned address trading, so still does your exchange support all standards of token or only ERC 20 ethereum tokens? (it is just like Etherdelta can exchange only erc 20 tokens)

Token Store currently supports ERC-20 and some subsets of ERC-223. More coming soon! We're actively working on it.
harry_birch

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 11:34:13 AM by harry_birch

There are some suggestions for developers about the platform, that will help to attract more clients... Where can I apply with these suggestions?
Send these to support@token.store

harry_birch

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

That’s the second time in the last week that I get to this site. I noticed, at the first gaze, how many cryptocurrencies are now available for exchange. I saw 92 of them. Why so many?
To give users more choice and give opportunities to more projects!
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

The volume is growing day by day. WAND token got listed recently.
sandeeo0402

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Nice user experience. Gd to see it
agricointech

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

Will Token.store support cross-chain trading in future ?
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

Token Store currently supports ERC-20 and some subsets of ERC-223. More coming soon! We're actively working on it.

Have tried today to trade a ZONTO token which is ERC 223 standard, but failed ( Token.store has asked for erc 20 standard, you have broken my heart by telling it works with erc 223))) haha anyway waiting maybe developers will list their token at your exchange

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

so im seeing this for the first time, checked it and its nice. Im going to go more indept in it, only thing i dont really like is the dark interface, dark makes me scared for some reason, reminds me of etherdelta

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
harry_birch

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

Can I deposit fiat to my account? Or I have to buy tokens beforehand?
You have to buy Ether or tokens beforehand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: