Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token.Store - New Decentralized Token Exchange  (Read 1398 times)
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

I dont really understand how deals are gonna be cut. What algorithms  are going to be used for currency exchange?
There is a commission for TokenStore exchanges. The client sets up an account and transfers money. There is a book of orders on the website and different selling options, quick orders, for example.
What about payment for gas?
There is a recommendation what setting you should use on the website. First couple of weeks there will be a commission for gas but the rest is free. It’s a great offer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

I dont really understand how deals are gonna be cut. What algorithms  are going to be used for currency exchange?
There is a commission for TokenStore exchanges. The client sets up an account and transfers money. There is a book of orders on the website and different selling options, quick orders, for example.
There is a recommendation what setting you should use on the website. First couple of weeks there will be a commission for gas but the rest is free. It’s a great offer.
And what’s then?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

And what’s then?
After a grace period the commission is going to be 0,3%. The rest is going to stay free.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:43:57 AM

And what’s then?
After a grace period the commission is going to be 0,3%. The rest is going to stay free.
So it’s a limited time offer?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

Does the commission increase with an instant order? What are its additional conditions?
national751

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

That’s the second time in the last week that I get to this site. I noticed, at the first gaze, how many cryptocurrencies are now available for exchange. I saw 92 of them. Why so many?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

That’s the second time in the last week that I get to this site. I noticed, at the first gaze, how many cryptocurrencies are now available for exchange. I saw 92 of them. Why so many?
Is it bad? On the contrary, they need to attract more currencies and conduct exchanges with them. For the project itself, it is just additional opportunities for earnings.
national751

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

Is it bad? On the contrary, they need to attract more currencies and conduct exchanges with them. For the project itself, it is just additional opportunities for earnings.

I just have never seen such a large number. Will the line continue to expand?
deort

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Sure! The platform attracts customers for this very purpose. To get more information about this, you need to write to listing@token.store . The project wants to become the largest platform, so the more currencies there are, the better it is.
national751

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

Sure! The platform attracts customers for this very purpose. To get more information about this, you need to write to listing@token.store . The project wants to become the largest platform, so the more currencies there are, the better it is.

OK! I have heard that there are problems with the transactions behavior, when they have to wait for them for too long. What happens in this case?
deort

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

OK! I have heard that there are problems with the transactions behavior, when they have to wait for them for too long. What happens in this case?
This happens. It happens due to the fact that the Ethereum network gets clogged. As a result, the waiting time increases. If you want to keep calm, you can track transactions through Etherscan.
national751

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

This happens. It happens due to the fact that the Ethereum network gets clogged. As a result, the waiting time increases. If you want to keep calm, you can track transactions through Etherscan.

OK! What will I get after I connect to the service?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

What does the account activity tab on the website show? Is it available only to me?
Mat24

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

I have heard that there may be special conditions for market makers... Tell us about them.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Will we need to pay for creation of an exchanging order itself?
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

Is there any volume on this exchange?

Etherdelta is dead and IDEX is returning Error 522 Connection timed out all the time!
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

Still look at token.store kinda like another version of etherdelta. I’ve never been a fan of exchanges where you will have to import your private key. The last hack on etherdelta platform comes readily to mind. I agree that this is better than etherdelta, I tried it sometimes back and was like, looks cleaner and a quite large number of cryptocurrencies. Wish you guys the best as long as there is no missing funds and no loopholes.

sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

I would like to try myself as a liquidity provider... What do I need to do to participate in this status?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

I got a little confused... The order creating is free. Why do we need to pay for cancellations? Or am I wrong?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

How much will the commission be, when withdrawing funds from a trading account?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: