Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Whitepaper][POSW] POSW COIN | The World's First Trustless Profit-Driven Economy  (Read 20938 times)
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:14:49 PM

amount required for a masternode should not be too low.

I would expect at least between 50k to 100k posw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:39:44 PM

the problem would be accessability in the long term, when tpos kicks in posw has real potential and if masternodes cost too much it hurts the network. if posw reaches pivx prices, which is absolutely possible by looking at the goals, then a masternode would be 169k usd (50k posw) to 338k usd (100k posw). i think it is a good choice - especially with this roadmap https://posw.io/roadmap/ - to keep the amount low so the network wont be hurt in the future
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:49:37 PM

the problem would be accessability in the long term, when tpos kicks in posw has real potential and if masternodes cost too much it hurts the network. if posw reaches pivx prices, which is absolutely possible by looking at the goals, then a masternode would be 169k usd (50k posw) to 338k usd (100k posw). i think it is a good choice - especially with this roadmap https://posw.io/roadmap/ - to keep the amount low so the network wont be hurt in the future
That was the idea for 10-20k range, side note suppoman discussed posw.
https://youtu.be/hpvpw0M6K74

While his knowledge and terminology wasn't the best regarding several points in the video -- still good coverages for posw.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:52:30 PM

I think i have a decent amount locked in for a masternode. The team says they do not want it to be affordable only to the big holders.

Who are you? Lol
The team wants the opposite - affordable but not blatantly affordable i.e. 500-1k a mn.  Even the whales agreed on a price point that is accessible to the every day person post $1 posw.

luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

You really think Posw can reach Pivx price levels?
falce

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:25:27 PM

why not? masternodes, instant send, ghost (anonymous) send, and a treasury all sound good, in combination for sure worth something, but are nothing particularly new; the core page wont stay like this, staking of coins will be enabled again, the service itself makes sense, eth integration is said to be finshed; but tpos is my favorite and absolutely new; the conecpt of trustless staking for me personaly is one of the best answers on constant trust issues within cryptos and especially with online services.

saying all that, yes of course right now i put trust into the devs and their abilities to fullfill their roadmap, but i have been with poswallet for some time now and the new team might not be perfect but i trust that they are working
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:27:47 PM

I think i have a decent amount locked in for a masternode. The team says they do not want it to be affordable only to the big holders.

Who are you? Lol
The team wants the opposite - affordable but not blatantly affordable i.e. 500-1k a mn.  Even the whales agreed on a price point that is accessible to the every day person post $1 posw.

Are you sure you read my post correctly? I know I have newbie status but I'm not an idiot, so please do not come at me with such a condescending tone..."who are you"...You just restated my point entirely. Please read again.
marcdk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:34:50 PM

You really think Posw can reach Pivx price levels?

What does PIVX have to offer really? Once the key features is developed and we are on bigger exchanges, it will become a $10 coin guaranteed.. It's a VERY needed service in the crypto space.. Think about it
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

it will become a $10 coin guaranteed.. It's a VERY needed service in the crypto space.. Think about it

Nothing in guaranteed, this is crypto and anything can and does happen.  Try to shill less and people will take you seriously.

SupperTrapper

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:47:07 PM

Although I think in all the right conditions PoSW can defiantly reach $10. You could say the same things about many coins with comparable supply and market cap. In the right conditions any coin can be a winner. The things is we do not know what the future conditions will be in the crypto space or for this coin. With that being said, I do see the potential and believe that a rise is inevitable with what is planned for the rest of the year.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:04:14 PM

Who are you? Lol
The team wants the opposite - affordable but not blatantly affordable i.e. 500-1k a mn.  Even the whales agreed on a price point that is accessible to the every day person post $1 posw.

Are you sure you read my post correctly? I know I have newbie status but I'm not an idiot, so please do not come at me with such a condescending tone..."who are you"...You just restated my point entirely. Please read again.

I'm asking who you are because I want to know if you were in the room for the vote Smiley

SupperTrapper

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:09:51 PM

I'm asking who you are because I want to know if you were in the room for the vote Smiley

Lol shit I just noticed its Mrbates. No i have just been in the slack. Im PedroPlatinum:)
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:19:22 PM

Lol shit I just noticed its Mrbates. No i have just been in the slack. Im PedroPlatinum:)

Its the red trust it makes me invisible lol  Cool

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:48:01 PM

Nice update, one of my favorite projects. Was kind of nervous when you guys decided to delist all the coins. At least my PosW is still staking. What is the planned amount of PosW's needed for a masternode?
this is an interesting information to be shared here by the team POSW masternode will be an profitable staking investment so people will be looking forward
to be a holder and just wait till their wallet stake with a good revenue in returned, good job team for bringing this white paper allowing investors to read the
plan behind this project more to come guys.

Glad to see that posw team continues to develop the project. New roadmap looks awesome, many new features for posw will bring more success for this coin and community.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Meteor1989

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:06:04 PM

+1
Great project. It will certainly prosper of the devs achieve the roadmap right on schedule
hgcrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:12:10 AM

Anyone know when they're announcing how much is needed for a Masternode?
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:47:27 AM

so glad to see posw come back in the game again with some new features. excited to see how far this can come.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
SupperTrapper

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:41:45 PM

Anyone know when they're announcing how much is needed for a Masternode?

No we are not sure yet. Guesses range anywhere from 10K-50K. A big variance...I know. I would just accumulate while its still dirt cheap and hold tight until an official announcement.
fishfishfish313

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

Its the red trust it makes me invisible lol  Cool

Nah man, the people who have been around for awhile know the flaws in the trust system at bitcointalk.  No worries man.  You do much for the good of Proof of Stake Wallet.  Looks like price is moving upward in a healthy fashion.  Prospects are up in my opinion.  

The team has done well already in my opinion, the website and new system here has restored my faith in the project.  Cheers  Cool

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

I've been on the Slack and the team have worked tremendously hard to rejuvenate this coin, it's going to go a lot higher that is all but guaranteed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: