Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Whitepaper][POSW] POSW COIN | The World's First Trustless Profit-Driven Economy  (Read 20938 times)
bigbooss

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

we go to the first destination. (20 k)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

there are lots of bags from the April dump, lets see if we can break through this
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:57:36 PM

I tryed againg to new signup in poswallet.com but again same message: "New account creation currently disabled."
Here few members says that the poswallet is open in first octomber. Is real or just a speculation?

Will probably be late in the day est. time. But yes the Devs have stated the signup will re-open today.

Yes, is real. New signup just started. I just create a poswallet.com account, and think about start stake with few POSW coin to test it. I will start this week with little sume of POSW to stake and gradualy is posible to invest more if it will work. I wish succes at all!
splinky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:36:23 PM

The website might be open again, but I'm still waiting on any improvements to the site/coin. So far all they've done is delisted everything and promised improvements in the coin, guess I'll keep holding until something new comes out.
goingmobile

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:48:30 AM

I could not care less about the coin plans, I wish you all well on making money, but I bought POSW to use the exchange & stake coins (especially the use the exchange part), not for the new plans, and today was a chance to finally exit at a good price and that was taken from me by these stupid withdrawl rules

firstly i feel you, i liked the original poswallet very much as well, but since it was not profitable, there would have been no worse decision than not changing anything
secondly, the limits have been in place since i joined psowallet back in january, so that's nothing new, as well as their office hours. I personally never had a problem withdrawing, but i never tried whilst they were working on some security measures on the page
thirdly, since i was anticipating the changes that poswallet undergoes i withdrew my money before the weekend.
and last but not least: i doubt you could have sold for 5-6k unless you would have had them in a sell order already when the pump happened

why would I complain if I couldn't have sold for 5-6K? I tried to withdraw 1 hour before prices hit that price, I would have sold all at 5K+; this stupid withdrawl rule cost me $1500, I'm pretty mad and never going to forget this BS
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:03:01 AM

a lot of coins with the same purpose and that means a lot of competition.
posw had an advantage of entering the market early.
but they didnt cash out on that.
will they be able to it in future.
i frankly dont think so.
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

i frankly dont think so.

which coins?
Jitterbug

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:29:35 PM

i frankly dont think so.

Frankly i dont give a dam about your opinion! Posw will be top 20 coin
Jitterbug

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:36:45 PM

I could not care less about the coin plans, I wish you all well on making money, but I bought POSW to use the exchange & stake coins (especially the use the exchange part), not for the new plans, and today was a chance to finally exit at a good price and that was taken from me by these stupid withdrawl rules

firstly i feel you, i liked the original poswallet very much as well, but since it was not profitable, there would have been no worse decision than not changing anything
secondly, the limits have been in place since i joined psowallet back in january, so that's nothing new, as well as their office hours. I personally never had a problem withdrawing, but i never tried whilst they were working on some security measures on the page
thirdly, since i was anticipating the changes that poswallet undergoes i withdrew my money before the weekend.
and last but not least: i doubt you could have sold for 5-6k unless you would have had them in a sell order already when the pump happened

why would I complain if I couldn't have sold for 5-6K? I tried to withdraw 1 hour before prices hit that price, I would have sold all at 5K+; this stupid withdrawl rule cost me $1500, I'm pretty mad and never going to forget this BS

This is your own fault. Lol. If you need to sell on first small pump you should have had your coins at exchange already and you orders in!   Huh
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:59:47 PM

there are lots of bags from the April dump, lets see if we can break through this

Many positive news will come from the poswallet devs in the near future. We will see a good rising with the new development progress. This coin have a strong team and community.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:40:44 AM

Holding this coin for almost 7 month, hoping for better days.. Smiley
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:29:40 AM

yeah as the guy above said .. lots of news announced but nothing released yet than the old Website with coins delisted :/
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

yeah as the guy above said .. lots of news announced but nothing released yet than the old Website with coins delisted :/

Well so far they have delivered on what they say they will deliver. Info website, roadmap, new ann thread, getting the online wallet back up and running. I think they are headed on a good track and im confident they will continue to bring the goods.
hexoli

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:10:12 PM

I like this project .. anxious for news =)
marcdk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

If we keep this upwards trend going. We will hit 20k Satoshi or even higher before Christmas. Pretty exciting Smiley
AlUz

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:49:14 PM

Yes , chart says to me if price will up above 7000 sat we will hit 20 000 quickly!!!
bigbooss

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

I am very hopeful

HODL  20-30 K
leoagro

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:20:01 AM