Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Whitepaper][POSW] POSW COIN | The World's First Trustless Profit-Driven Economy  (Read 20938 times)
Downtherabbithole

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

Why is the price not pumping yet? Thought this was huge news.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aslanadem

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

This coin is going to rise seriously. But it's going to take time. I think it feels good.
boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

Oh yes against the grain here... but after 4 years of crypto posw is the brand that I absolutely trust the least. A coin that calls itself community driven but has been the pinnacle of dictatorship. They have stolen from me, they have lied to me, they have banned me and blocked me. Yes I made lots of money from trading this coin, but the administration is the worst I've ever encountered. Pure disdain for their customers/victims. Happy trading.
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

1.) When will masternodes become live?
March 1st, 2018

2.) Why is the swap manual and not automatic?
Having an automatic swap would make it an airdrop, meaning we are taking past blocks and building off existing wallets. From a technical standpoint, a coinswap will create possibilities of privacy, security, and a new way for the chain to operate by breaking old molds.

3.) How much for a Masternode?
15,000 XSN per.

4.) What do I need to do for the swap?
To participate in swap, you have to deposit your POSW to your Livecoin account, no additional actions are required from your side, they'll carry out the swap for you. Withdrawal of POSW will become available on March 1st and will stop May 30th.

5.) When is the swap?
March 1st - May 30th on Livecoin.net.(edited)
6.) What is the swap rate?
1:1

7.) Will the PoSWallet site be ready immediately to accept the new XSN coins for staking after swapping them on livecoin?
Yes.

8.) What's going to happen to people holding coins on cryptopia, ledger, and the posw website? Will their coins be swapped as well?
If they don’t get sent to livecoin by May 30th they will be effectively burned.

9.) If I have my coins on poswallet.com are they automatically swapped for xsn?
No, they must be sent to a Livecoin.net account.

10.) Why was Livecoin chosen as the exchange for the coinswap to be held at?
Livecoin was chosen because it allows for people to easily participate in the swap without having to give up anonymity. This allows for everyone to participate. They have past experience hosting coinswaps and have proven themselves safe and able.
11.) Will StakeNet be supported on ledger?
Yes, ledger will support XSN. We have a lifetime contract with them to support us, meaning, unless the contract is broken, the coin will be supported on their wallets.

12.) Will the new wallet add support for Mac and Linux users? Are there plans for a mobile wallet?
There will be working versions of Linux, Mac, and Windows wallets either at launch or shortly after launch. Once the desktop wallets are complete, we will focus on branching out to other potential platforms.

13.) Will POSW continue trading on exchanges until May?
Yes.

14.) After the swap, where can we keep our coins? Can we transfer our new tokens to ledger after the swap?
After the swap you will be able to store your coins at poswallet.com, the new wallet (windows, mac, linux), and ledger once they finish updating their wallets code to hold XSN.

15.) Can I run more than 1 Masternodes or TPoS contract on a computer?
We are implementing IP security protocol, so each TPoS contract and Masternode needs 1 static IP address each - to prevent centralization. In order to run more than one, you can purchase a VPS.(edited)
Crypt0m0nster

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

hi
I am buying PosW on Livecoin,how they will swap with XSN.
where do i need to store new coin?
I dont think ledger nano is supporting it.
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

Oh yes against the grain here... but after 4 years of crypto posw is the brand that I absolutely trust the least. A coin that calls itself community driven but has been the pinnacle of dictatorship. They have stolen from me, they have lied to me, they have banned me and blocked me. Yes I made lots of money from trading this coin, but the administration is the worst I've ever encountered. Pure disdain for their customers/victims. Happy trading.

oh i trust them to never be on time for example... with their "lies" i am still not sure, but i think they believe in their "lies" themselves (which would make them honest but with special needs). censorship is supposedly taking place in their discord as well, but did they really steal from you?
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

I'm planning to send my coins to Live.net.
Initially, the system was not generating a deposit address ,but I finally got an address after a ticket and several hours.
A couple of questions.
How do I know if my coins are swapped?
Is the coins trading on Live.net swapped coins?
themandillion

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

Why coin swap?Huh  This was one of my favorite alt coins.  I would have missed the swap but I somehow stumbled upon someone talking about it. 

This is shady as ______.

POSW seems to be doing so well. It's on many exchanges and Coinomi Wallet app. Up about 500% from where I got in at.

What about all the bag holders this sneaky snake like swap will leave?   

Now I lose all faith in this coin.  Sell sell sell   
falce

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

Why coin swap?Huh  This was one of my favorite alt coins.  I would have missed the swap but I somehow stumbled upon someone talking about it. 

This is shady as ______.

POSW seems to be doing so well. It's on many exchanges and Coinomi Wallet app. Up about 500% from where I got in at.

so in your mind a simple pos coin is better than what this whitepaper describes? and that there will be a swap was publicly known for about half a year...
but if you want to put faith in a coin without bothering to read anything about it and just worry about price, there are plenty of options for you
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

This is shady as ______.

Don't be fucking stupid. The project is a million times better now than it was, the swap was needed to enhance the tech. If you keep up to date with the coins you are invested in then there is no problem. Those that miss it will only have themselves to blame.

RobertNykanen

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

It's nice to see a project I'm actually interested in for once. This really seems like it has a lot of potential to become a serious competitor on the crypto market. Will surely be following and even investing into this.
bestcryptoexistence

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

Hope we will get to the point where there will be no need for trust in it's rudimentary meaning.
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

why do i have to swap my coins in LIVEcoin ? is their another way
ChPan

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

From what i read on the discord channel after 21 march when the XSN website will be launched you will be able to swap your POSW coin to XSN there.
I have already swapped my coins in Livecoin.net
Crypto Latino

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

From what i read on the discord channel after 21 march when the XSN website will be launched you will be able to swap your POSW coin to XSN there.
how does the swap process work i just have to deposit posw their and thats it, i ask because i have no account on livecoin
wnfakind

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

So do people use PowS or This new swapped coin to stake other coins or only this coin? Maybe I should read the whitepaper before asking questions. Sounds like you get money from having this coin, whats it do.. does it give value to my other coins.. or is the value only in this coin, why not buy a coin that has real world use cases and sit on that?
Crypto Latino

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

when will the new site be up so i can swap my posw?
falce

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

when will the new site be up so i can swap my posw?

approx a week after the date they gave;

quite impressive how a swap has been in the talks since september 2017 and the devs are not able to handle even one date. swap on march first? forget it. swap on the seventh - forget it, was done on the sixth; wallet will be released with swap... two days afterwards, but hey doesn't matter since the devs just dont give livecoin the ok for withdrawals...

i particularly dont like that there is no way of knowing the supply (or at least i was not able to get it through the console), when posw has a supply of about 240mill...

anyways posw/xsn team is handling their work as always - intransparent and tardy - but they seem to work
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

how does the swap process work i just have to deposit posw their and thats it, i ask because i have no account on livecoin

Its really easy to create account on Livecoin exchange, just a few minutes, you only need to do it and send posw to Livecoin, all coin will be swapped automatically. Or wait for the XSN website.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Seb59

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

the first swap was OK ?

You got your XSN coins ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: