Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Darcrus migrating to waves platform and burning tokens.  (Read 556 times)
Tradegroup (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:59:50 PM

Hello everyone and fellow traders,

I saw this interesting news from Darcrus:

''On Monday, September 18th the burn will take place. Just like previous burns, the actual time or amount will NOT be announced. We will feed the BTC into the bot and it will market buy sometime that day. We’ll post the transaction details of the burn on all Darcrus social media outlets.''

https://blog.darcr.us/darcrus-september-burn-announcement-bdf474a5d8f7

I see a big rise in price coming, less supply = higher price, enjoy my dear fellow traders.
LiGuBi

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:02:55 PM

Thanks for the news Tradegroup. Good moment to buy in. I remember they burned 30 million tokens earlier. I wonder how many they are going to burn this time.
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

Excellent decision to migrate to the waves platform. Waves is building a great platform, with great innovations in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

I gold some of those. So I need to send them anywhere to get them exchanged for tokens on the waves platform ? Sounds good. I thought I should have sold them before and was sad I missed out but it looks like it may become a blessing instead of a curse. Smiley
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:24:48 PM

Bad decision, you would literally be getting low volumes everyday. Most don't use their exchange and most of the tokens that are listed there doesn't go up.

Why didn't they use the eth platform instead.
miguelborges99

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:24:08 AM

Bad decision, you would literally be getting low volumes everyday. Most don't use their exchange and most of the tokens that are listed there doesn't go up.

Why didn't they use the eth platform instead.

Agree. They were or are being delisted from bittrex...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: