Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔹🔹 Cypher | Geo Location Platform for Business & General 🔹🔹 🇬🇧  (Read 30422 times)
jonn4y (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 119

Cypher Mobile

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:39:33 PM

Last few investments trickling through, Few minutes left to grab that 35% bonus.
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:42:59 PM

hey guys is there something like a demo available? I understand this is about a mobile game, but what precisely does it look like and how does it work? And why would many people want to play it?

Hey Noruka,

Thanks for the interest. We have a development demo via HERE, the main focal point of the game at the current development stage is to visit locations of shops ETC within their particular area of which are promoted within the platform.

Cypher will randomly place in game assets automatically, dependant on locational features such as a town hall, library however we allow the purchase of these assets to a specific location or more so at the request of a user.

User Example: Business owner purchases an asset to be placed it their own geo location, using pre-defined options within they app they can display a promotional message. This in turn gives the business owner a foot flow as well as giving the player an incentive by using the voucher shown in the promotional message.

This example can be modified into various scenarios.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Zaqwerius

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:46:02 AM

Devs explain please I need to stay 1 hour near asset location to mine 1 block or mining process will be simpler?
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

Devs explain please I need to stay 1 hour near asset location to mine 1 block or mining process will be simpler?

No, you just need to be there to access - then you can move onto the next.

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:58:05 AM

hey guys is there something like a demo available? I understand this is about a mobile game, but what precisely does it look like and how does it work? And why would many people want to play it?

Hey Noruka,

Thanks for the interest. We have a development demo via HERE, the main focal point of the game at the current development stage is to visit locations of shops ETC within their particular area of which are promoted within the platform.

Cypher will randomly place in game assets automatically, dependant on locational features such as a town hall, library however we allow the purchase of these assets to a specific location or more so at the request of a user.

User Example: Business owner purchases an asset to be placed it their own geo location, using pre-defined options within they app they can display a promotional message. This in turn gives the business owner a foot flow as well as giving the player an incentive by using the voucher shown in the promotional message.

The example looks interesting. But I don't think I fully understood it. 1) We have a business owner and a user. 2) We have assets, which are purely digital?. 3) These assets are either randomly placed in, for instance, a store, or at the request of a business owner. 4) Those assets serve as an incentive for the user to visit a certain location.

Is that correct? So is the idea that a user has an incentive to go for the digital asset and by doing that also comes across the other products of a business owner. Something like that?
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:03:32 PM

Hey Noruka,

The example looks interesting. But I don't think I fully understood it. 1) We have a business owner and a user. 2) We have assets, which are purely digital?. 3) These assets are either randomly placed in, for instance, a store, or at the request of a business owner. 4) Those assets serve as an incentive for the user to visit a certain location.

Is that correct? So is the idea that a user has an incentive to go for the digital asset and by doing that also comes across the other products of a business owner. Something like that?

Yes - You pretty much have it there. We are doing an explainer video to show an example of this usecase, to help.

Noruka

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:18:52 PM

Hey Noruka,

Yes - You pretty much have it there. We are doing an explainer video to show an example of this usecase, to help.

Will watch the video as soon as you have it ready. Do you know when that will be?
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:33:10 PM

Hey Noruka,

Will watch the video as soon as you have it ready. Do you know when that will be?

Were nearly ready on the release for it - It's to be used alongside the main Cypher ICO which begins on the 20th.

jonn4y (OP)

Cypher Mobile

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

Little update.

--Coin Updates--
Finished coding the Withdrawl section of Cypher coins for the ICO site.
Mwheeleruk has secured an exchange for Cypher after launch.
Mining Pools have been contacted and at least 2 are going to be live on launch so far.

--Game Updates--
2 x Intel E5-2620v4 2.10GHz Dual Oct Core server purchased for launch.
Contracts being signed with local companies for Beacons
Integration of collaboration with other coin teams.

More to come in coming days.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:04:01 PM

Hello everyone, How can mine this coin (which software we must use)? I have nvidia rig with 1080ti ftw3, when the mining will start? thanks for the info and have a good luck with your project
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:34:19 PM

This looks amazing! Very excited about the project!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Noruka

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

Hey Noruka,

Were nearly ready on the release for it - It's to be used alongside the main Cypher ICO which begins on the 20th.

Perfect. I am excited about the start of the ICO and wondering how it will go. This is a unique project I would say but I think that some people have a hard time understanding it fully. Therefore I hope the video will help a little bit with that.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:50:59 PM

So does this mean with this project I can explore my city and earn tokens by doing special tasks?
Noruka

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:12:39 PM

So does this mean with this project I can explore my city and earn tokens by doing special tasks?

I asked questions which go into the same direction. I think we are well advised if we wait until the start of the ICO and the presentation of the demo video. I am sure that will explain it in a good way.
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:17:45 AM

I asked questions which go into the same direction. I think we are well advised if we wait until the start of the ICO and the presentation of the demo video. I am sure that will explain it in a good way.

Yes, exactly that. The in game assets come in different forms and grant a specific reward, these can also be purchased and placed by business owners as an example.

We have the video now, we'll post a link to it at some point today.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:34:35 PM

Yes, exactly that. The in game assets come in different forms and grant a specific reward, these can also be purchased and placed by business owners as an example.

We have the video now, we'll post a link to it at some point today.

Really like that idea. Pokemon Go showed that it can really make a difference for a business owner to have such a game asset at his place.
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

Yes, exactly that. The in game assets come i  Go showed that it can really make a difference for a business owner to have such a game asset at his place.
yes right, like pokemon go, get ready to hunt cypher guys  Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

Cypher ICO is now live https://cyphermobile.com/ico/ current bonus on investments is 10%, coin release and wallets within 48 hours from 27th October.

mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:22:42 AM

Our Explainer is now live, please feel free to ask any questions.

jonn4y (OP)

Cypher Mobile

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:34 AM

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: