Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔹🔹 Cypher | Geo Location Platform for Business & General 🔹🔹 🇬🇧  (Read 30422 times)
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:09:56 AM

It's weird because they answered questions professionally and timely and did a lot to let this look professional. Not sure though what to think but why would he not respond anymore in the thread?

Jonn4y is the lead dev, we are responding just BCT ain’t a focal point try and follow the project via telegram much more of a responsive tool.

We’ll provide updates shortly on the overall project things are progressing but we had to basically redo the code for cypher and now it’s within unity for added flexibility for ports etc.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:09:13 AM

It's weird because they answered questions professionally and timely and did a lot to let this look professional. Not sure though what to think but why would he not respond anymore in the thread?

Jonn4y is the lead dev, we are responding just BCT ain’t a focal point try and follow the project via telegram much more of a responsive tool.

We’ll provide updates shortly on the overall project things are progressing but we had to basically redo the code for cypher and now it’s within unity for added flexibility for ports etc.

Oh well then I completely missed out on that end. But you should consider providing at least short updates on bitcointalk because many people check this thread and believe it's just dead in the water.
freshprinceofbelair

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:11:08 AM

i am trying to decypher this cypher . someone please tell me why is supply this much?
trampakoulas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:25:59 AM

Oh well then I completely missed out on that end. But you should consider providing at least short updates on bitcointalk because many people check this thread and believe it's just dead in the water.

It's not dead... It's just stunned...  Grin
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:51:43 AM

i am trying to decypher this cypher . someone please tell me why is supply this much?

Maybe you could first explain why you think that supply matters. Would help to give you the answer you are looking for.
derzsia

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

Would be nice a real, good exhange, othervise dead coin...Sad
derzsia

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:24:16 PM

CoinMarkets News:

"News

Cypher (CYR) coin delisted

Time : 2017-11-24

After dev request we delisted Cypher (CYR) coin please withdraw your coins ."

Congrat Dev!!!

what happening with cypher... cypher need more minner and buyer...

ICO finished, Dev gone...??!! The exhange down....!!!
https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Error?aspxerrorpath=/Market/Book/CYR/BTC
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

Hi Dev,
maybe I'm wrong, but your idea is a bit like Pokemon Go. Although, in general, the integration of augmented reality and the earning of crypto currency is interesting.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:30:51 PM

Would be nice a real, good exhange, othervise dead coin...Sad

And that's a real threat cus it's tons of new platforms that been started every week, even day.
josftx

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:14:31 PM

when will be launch on yobit??  or some other exchange!
derzsia

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:52:06 PM

In 2020 LOL
Iced

Activity: 629
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:47:16 PM

In 2020 LOL

Another project that can be deposited to the litter :-)

No signature for now
ArkMage

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:49:40 PM

I remember very interesting and non-ordinary (unlike this coin) computer game called Cypher... Soon every good name will be taken for one of the countless clones Sad

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
gimmemoney1

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

I am looking forward to an update, this was one of the more interesting new coins to me. 
jonn4y (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 119

Cypher Mobile

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

I am looking forward to an update, this was one of the more interesting new coins to me.  

Within a few days actually - we said via our telegram channel we'll be releasing some stuff over the new year we got the beta release of Cypher ready and will be pushing this out for updates and feedback to you guys.

Best way to follow us: https://t.me/cyphermobile
SquidConqueror

Activity: 123
Merit: 111

Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

I topped off the faucet for you all!  =)

Get it while you can!  Happy Cyphering!

It's Time to Collect TheVig [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
SquidConqueror

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

I already bought all I can afford to...

now it's your turn

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/CYR/BTC

Once this goes live...you will thank me!

You can easily x10 your investment with this project!

Low amount of coins available combined with an actual product that is about to launch soon!

Can you imagine the price when  the product launches and THEN IT IS ON A GOOD exchange!  Yeah BABY!

Buy as many as you can and HODL!!

If you do that you will thank me!

SquidConqueror

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:43:50 AM

https://cyphermobile.com/faucet/

I will keep an eye on the faucet...and will put more in as long as I can!  =)

mr.oz

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

is there any conf file or node lsit? because my wallet dont have any conenction
gimmemoney1

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:20:37 PM