Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chinese propaganda  (Read 666 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

Don't you think if the news from China had come earlier like 5 years ago, it would have crashed the emergence of cryptos. I think that was the news that saw bitcoin heading downwards.
Whats your view?

Its not just china always to be honest! Many times different things can come across the bitcoin to destroy it, such as American stocks exchange fall. When federal bank declared that they are going to incur 2-3% of interest rate on the investment then the market was shaken badly and we saw the dow's fall. This is what happen when the powerful countries sneeze! The whole world goes crazy and this time it was crypto which fallen against the power of America but not the china really. Chinese lunar year and everything related to FUD was just the added stuff which made the whole situation worst. But surely few years back like 5 years, china was mining legend and I think they would never have thought of banning it because they did not know the power and value of the bitcoin like the way it has today. It was worth nothing thats why no body really cared about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

The market would not collapse, but its development has greatly slowed down. I would not be surprised if China soon allowed ICO, and then legalized the stock exchanges like in Korea.

Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

Does it really hurt that bad?

The FUD from China. It is somehow old and never even tried to believe it.
Why is it that too many people panic just because of that.
Well you can see here who are the real supporters.

We all want money and aiming for a better one. But I would not go to the extent to panic and not trust the technology.
This FUD's will never work if people would just try to look at their environment. The world is changing and it is going to a better and faster one. We lazy people want faster transactions and it is now being offered and yet we panic because crypto currencies will be zero?

Hard to believe that now.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Don't you think if the news from China had come earlier like 5 years ago, it would have crashed the emergence of cryptos. I think that was the news that saw bitcoin heading downwards.
Whats your view?
Definitely china had the lion's share in cryptos especially bitcoin during that time being dominant in bitcoin mining.Chinese played  in manipulating bitcoin market as they wished.If China had taken such steps during that time,then for sure crypto market would have collapsed.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:47:24 AM

Chinese people are very particular in different businesses, they are people called business minded people, they can easilly adjust and adopt ideas on how to go with the flow of business future impact, so, when price of cryptocurrency going down chinese people are busy on buying because they knew already that price will coming back to the higher level.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

Chinese people are very particular in different businesses, they are people called business minded people, they can easilly adjust and adopt ideas on how to go with the flow of business future impact, so, when price of cryptocurrency going down chinese people are busy on buying because they knew already that price will coming back to the higher level.
Chinese people are famous for their craft and their ever-frugal lifestyle. For those who buy cheap goods it does not matter and they love to save. It keeps them in a state of urgency and faces financial problems, because they have savings. Chinese people are also famous for the development of technology and its industry. Many goods are manufactured by chinese people and they definitely get a lot of profit because of that. Well, though we often hear about how bad their products are. I think their influence is also very big in this crypto world. Especially with their industry or mining companies are so big. I think they can make a lot of Bitcoin every day.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

Whats your view?

The characteristics of chinese people is very different among others. They are good in businesses strategies especially in thier fields of technology they are very observants and can easily adopt the idea. One of the reason why china until now is very progressive country  because they adopt the imitation processes.like what they did in cryptocurrency flatforms they block  all transaction of bitcoin coming to thier country because they want to make thier own coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

China, home to the world’s biggest community of Bitcoin miners, is cracking down on cryptocurrency activity. ... First it banned initial coin offerings, or ICOs  the equivalent of initial public offerings for new virtual currencies.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

Whats your view?
Definitely china had the lion's share in cryptos especially bitcoin during that time being dominant in bitcoin mining.Chinese played  in manipulating bitcoin market as they wished.If China had taken such steps during that time,then for sure crypto market would have collapsed.
unhealth market if chinese still dominant at crypto market.other community must show their interest to prevent fud from anywhere.many people and institution want bitcoin and cryto died

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

china is one of the largest and biggest country in the universe. it comprises of different states and has a distinct and unconquerable culture. its government has a good agenda for its people. so, i guess chinese propaganda is a good one because it is not selfish. in terms of leadership, their leaders are good and idealistic. they are thinking of how to improve and to have peace and order in their country.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

I definitely not involved in crypto world 5 years ago, any link to source of the news?
China government have their own reasons to do whatever they want, including ban exchanges or maybe bitcoin in the future without tell the truth.
The latest crash of bitcoin price just another clue for everyone about how volatile bitcoin if facing uncertain regulation in big country like China which most biggest mining pools located in there.
and chinese government only want to prove one thing,that they are big country and can do anything what ever they want that can affect the crypto market,they are capable to tell some story in every part of the world,in every possible way.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

even though China is having ban still bitcoin is trading exchange and mining all happening in China so no government can ban bitcoin it proves in consideration of China equation
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

i think 1 billion people can change everything they touch, so if they will  start popularisation of bitcoin - it will jump into everybodies life
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

I think that China entering the market brought a lot of money with it, which was mirrored by the data provided by their exchanges, even though some of it was being faked. After the gov crackdown the data started to look real, and at that time it was still far above what the Western exchanges could show. So, in 2013 and 14, Mt.Gox wasn't the only culprit behind the rally to 1000 USD.
You should also note that most Chinese had nothing to do with the propaganda and wanted to trade some coins or mine. The group that did all the manipulation with fake news had good connections with the government. Most likely had someone inside because they were leaking information that was being discussed behind closed doors. Last but not least it's all over, all China can do now is lift the bans and follow the rest of the world. The days when their FUD had any value in the crypto world are long gone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

On my opinion media, television and all those in government hands are huge tool of manipulation with people thoughts and views.

Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

China’s government has their own way of thinking. To base or believe anything they say should be unlikely. Most is propaganda
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

What I've seen for China nowadays was really unbelieveble, I think they're trying to be a good economy country, not just in the crypto world but in the real life also they kinda want to hold them all,  I was thought that Japan will become a super power but I think China would go first.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

No one cares about China and their news. If they do not like Bitcoin, that is their problem. But I believe would have been very beneficial for them if they accepted it. As a mater of fact, there are many unemployed people in there. It does not matter if they do not have big capital. But with a small one, they can invest in bitcoin and bit by bit, they can make money. The only thing that the government cares about is itself.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

Whats your view?

I don't think so, although I think I understand why you are saying that. China had a huge influence on the way bitcoin start spreading. The first real adoption came from them, and that drove the price a lot, resulting in more and more interest. If they had made the ban years ago it would probably stall its evolution, specially in the mining industry, but it would hardly stop BTC from growing. Let's not forget that BTC came from zero, so the interest in the coin started growing gradually, and no matter what countries do, there will be always someone that will see potential in it's concept. I think that is also the reason why bitcoin will never go to zero, because there will always be someone that will buy it if it's price goes down.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

sometimes we have to be heartened by the news, china has always had a bad response to crypto, so naturally if they spread the news that it is cornering and dropping the world of crypto, let's show that here we are still strong and endure and always optimistic with this cryptocurrency, here's my opinion on this
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: