Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:28:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency crash is coming, warns Dogecoin creator  (Read 1699 times)
zoy88

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:42:17 PM

Why ? are there any threatening issues?
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:44:29 PM

It's kinda inevitable that there will be one or several big crashes coming up. However, it's far from trivial to say when. Perhaps when the market reaches 200b, 1t or 10t - who knows?

The technology has a lot of use cases, meaning even a crash or two won't eliminate the market. But it will kill a lot of the altcoins I'd wager.

The dot-com bubble didn't result in the internet becoming worthless, just a bunch of the companies trying to profit from it (the bottom lot)

I totally agree with this statement. Even if a lot of coins are not scams and look promising, only a few of them will get mainstream and survive to the bubble explosion. I only invest in coins with a wide span of potential and not limited to a single use case.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

How much is it worth what bankers and financial analysts say?

They have implemented the biggest monetary fraud scheme in history ever!

Even though JP Morgan boss Jamie Dimon slammed the cryptocurrency as a ‘fraud’ that will ultimately blow up it didn't happen and the prices are still at a high level compared to one year ago.  

The high prices for selected crypto currencies confirm that the fiat money is worthless!  Cheesy

He might be invested on bitcoin or alts before the we faced big dump happened recent days before. If this downfall gonna happen then why Japan invest on bitcoin mining with the 20 million USD on it.

I will that after 10 years fiats will be locked and all the government will introduce the altcoins for their own. This will be happen for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
grapevin

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

I used to think a big crash was possible but now I know better.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:24:21 PM

in graphs there is 2nd shoulder in formation.

expect major dips from the next week ans a long bearish period
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:26:34 PM

Even though JP Morgan boss Jamie Dimon slammed the cryptocurrency as a ‘fraud’ that will ultimately blow up it didn't happen and the prices are still at a high level compared to one year ago.  

The high prices for selected crypto currencies confirm that the fiat money is worthless!  Cheesy

He might be invested on bitcoin or alts before the we faced big dump happened recent days before. If this downfall gonna happen then why Japan invest on bitcoin mining with the 20 million USD on it.

I will that after 10 years fiats will be locked and all the government will introduce the altcoins for their own. This will be happen for sure.

What you pointed out is correct that if the bitcoin and other crypto currency are fraud and scam then why Japan and other big country are implementing bitcoin and given bitcoin as currency and made it legal to use it and even setting up mining options. So this are just fud so that they can pull the market down and buy back in low before it moves to more high price.
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:45:35 PM

I think you didn't understand why he call Bitcoin a scam. Look back maybe 10-14 days, JP Morgan predict that Bitcoin will fall soon at 3000$ and it happen.

Now why that happen, JP Morgan want to enter into crypto market to play little with us and make big money. He say that Bitcoin is a scam to drop a price on 3000$ which was a support price, they make research for sure and then wait that Chinese make that announcement that will close all exchange. People was think that will go even more down.

At that moment it was Friday they start to buy big amount of Bitcoin and price jump from 3000$ to 3600$ i think in 24h or even sooner.

Ok, that's past. They have big amount of Bitcoin, what will they do or use them fore? to manipulate market, to make big profit ?
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:42:57 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:18:50 AM by Hyperme.sh

CryptoCurrency and Blockchain are here to stay!! Perhaps a lot of the ICO's and Coins are going to fail at some point!

This is what a lot of people are getting at. The herd needs to be thinned. Blockchain is a great technology.

First China bans ICOs. We're in a reprieve or deadcat bounce until the SEC, the UK or some other major country (Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia or South Korea?) bans or threatens enforcement against ICOs.

It's either coming or nations will have abandoned their regulatory power over fundraising...

I don't have any opinion on whether BTC is still going to exceed $5000 before the coming doom. Perhaps China will come out with regulations for ICOs making them legal but forcing them to trade only on regulated exchanges, and that might rocket up the market again. And then the market could get knocked down again if/when another major country adds regulation enforcement for ICOs. I lean towards eventually regulation is going to be enforced against ICOs in several major nations (if not all of the G20), which will make the ICO issued tokens illegal to trade, spend, and use (except on regulated exchanges for tokens registered with the authorities in each of those nations). This is why I'm contemplating another way to do fundraising that doesn't encumber the tokens with this future regulatory risk.

P.S. I don't think China's ban of BTC-fiat exchanges is permanent. I believe they will just tighten capital controls such that it's impossible to move fiat on to the exchange, buy BTC, and take the BTC out of the exchange over some threshold per individual per period of time. But even that is sort of pointless, as they would need to also regulate mining to prevent people from buying BTC with fiat. W.r.t to tokens which were not ICO issued, China mainly needs to control capital flight.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:48:14 AM

Is he banking on a downfall of crypto due to China's regulations etc.
Or is he saying this because doge has been dumped a lot lately?  Roll Eyes

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:56:38 AM

Crypto may see a set back but with all the hype and word of mouth around the world there is no way that people won't continue to invest.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:58:24 AM

I mean... he's basically right.

Something like 10% of the money being directed at ICOs is being siphoned off through scams, cons, phishing, or outright hacks of broken multi-sig wallets.

Security and due diligence are sooooo important!
I read this the other day, and I agree with his viewpoint for the most part.
In addition to the above scammy behaviors, the crypto market just appears to me
to be way over inflated, and these days I think the 'common man' is finding his way
into the market...and you know when that happens, it's game over.  It may be a
few months until the bubble finally pops, but it's going to.  It's just a matter of time.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5028

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:17:21 AM

Yup so a guy who made a funny meme CC said something is gonna happen and thats news? He didn't even know how to run a coin, it eventually had to be linked to LTC to survive.

"What's happening to crypto now is what happened to Dogecoin," he said in a recent interview. "I'm worried that, this time, it's on a much grander scale."

He couldn't predict what will happen to his own creation, but can predict what will happen to the whole crypto. I broke my leg=you will too.  Roll Eyes

LMAO! I wrote my post before reding any posts and saw yours after I wrote mine, great minds I guess. Lol

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:23:09 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:34:54 AM by Hyperme.sh

Yup so a guy who made a funny meme CC said something is gonna happen and thats news? He didn't even know how to run a coin, it eventually had to be linked to LTC to survive.

"What's happening to crypto now is what happened to Dogecoin," he said in a recent interview. "I'm worried that, this time, it's on a much grander scale."

He couldn't predict what will happen to his own creation, but can predict what will happen to the whole crypto. I broke my leg=you will too.  Roll Eyes

LMAO! I wrote my post before reding any posts and saw yours after I wrote mine, great minds I guess. Lol

He knew exactly what he was going when he created Doge. He is pretending he didn't know, for his legal protection. He's a very astute person who understands that crypto (so far) is only about mindless speculation, scams, and illegal activity. He created Doge to prove this point and laugh at all of you.

And he is giving you a prescient warning about the nature of scams, mindless speculation, and bubbles.

I warned everyone about the ICO crash two days before it happened. Are he and I both idiots or prescient?
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:24:41 AM

Why ? are there any threatening issues?
No, there were only some propaganda issues by bankers and financial analysts that failed!

Their dumb attacking attempts confirm the value and benefits of the crypto currencies.
There are so many black propaganda against crypto world but still they can afford to face it and make them more stronger. Even though some altcoins are fail, but it isn't enough to crash cryptocurreny just for that issue.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:24:50 AM

Probably this guys was salty cos look at dogecoin right now it crashed way hard. His investment is going to crash more in the future.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:29:53 AM

blockchain technology is a revolutionary technology that here to stay
he can not compare his doge coin experience to the whole crypto world
doge coin is not that great
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:32:32 AM

blockchain technology is a revolutionary technology that here to stay
he can not compare his doge coin experience to the whole crypto world
doge coin is not that great

Doge is something that needs to be overhauled or it will crash anytime. That should be the one this man is trying to realized and do something about. The entire crypto thing is beyond his control and his business. He should be improving his very own invention which is stuck up somewhere.
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:38:32 AM

No one know it's a bubble until it burst. But we are in need of more regulations. We are in need of better platform to launch ICO. For example, Slack is not built for ICOs, yet many ICOs use Slack as a form of communication. 

Hyperme.sh

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:39:57 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 07:11:55 AM by Hyperme.sh

Probably this guys was salty cos look at dogecoin right now it crashed way hard. His investment is going to crash more in the future.

I believe he has stated in the past that he doesn't own any Doge and that he didn't make any money on it.

There are so many black propaganda against crypto...

Is enforcement of securities regulation propaganda or reality?

You guys don't want the Koolaid greater fool punch bowl to run dry because your greed exceeds your ethics (you're stealing money from greater fools and know damn well that all of the ICOs are scams which produce nothing of merit which have any utility-of-significance other than harvesting greater fools). You're "rational actors" who defect from civilization and prefer a tragedy-of-the-commons. If you had any R&D of merit to fund, you'd care about the long-term legality of your development and thus do it with legal private placements or crowd equity that pay back legally issued tokens earned rather than creating illegal investment securities pump & dump tokens.

All the monetary claims on labor you've accumulated will be useless if civilization collapses into tragedy-of-the-commons Dark Age. I know you do not care and it isn't your concern. That is why we call it a tragedy-of-the-commons. You're "rational". Well rational only if you presume the authorities will not come after you ex post facto (i.e. later) for trading in and promoting MLM scams in defiance of MLM laws in some major countries and illegal investment securities.

The Shit Token is the epitome of daring the regulators to act. However, afaics the Useless Ethereum Token might avoid the issuance of securities if indeed the issuer isn’t being relied on by investors for any future managerial efforts (although the promise that the value won’t decline and promise to manipulate the price might be construed to be ongoing managerial efforts expectations unless most investors thought it was a joke), yet they’re still likely violating AML regulations by selling tokens instead of spending them on goods and services and possibly enabling MLM scams as an issuer. If investors are expecting ongoing development efforts, the if the issuer thinks that disclaiming future profit is going to protect them from breaking the law, the economic reality would be they are still selling and promoting an illegal investment security, because speculators will speculate on greater fools speculating.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:25:25 PM

It's certainly that crash is coming. we are in the dot com bubble.

after the crash we will see born of serious projects
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: