Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER}  (Read 18453 times)
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

This coin have a big potential to go 10k sat, very low suply and low marketcap will make this coin goo to the moon easier
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

New wallet is ready?
c1791 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

New wallet is ready?
Hi,no the new wallet is not ready as we are having issues while compiling the new features which we have added but we shall sort it out as soon as possible
c1791 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

I sent a test transfer to my XCPO wallet 40min ago and hasn't come through yet. How long does it normaly take? Or is there something I need to do with my wallet? I downloaded it ran as admin and synced it. Im assuming that there is no install. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
It doesnt take that much time usually,we are reported such issues these days and we shall rectify them with the new update coming
popular_vote

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Is there a marketing team for this coin?

It is such a great project, it deserves more attention.
crypto1337

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

Right now i dont think so, but i do my best to help them and i now its a few others that try to help with what they can. We should all do because like you said this is a very good project with potential. I say it again, come join discord guys: https://discord.gg/PeKn5Q

But they said they will work more with marketing stuff soon, they just want to make the platform as best as possible before the release. I am really looking forward to this release, because after what i have seen the platform look really good. So i have a very big feeling that this is gonna blow somewhere arround the release, and then if what they come with is very good and usefull it will blow even more. Im still glad i grabbed a bag of this, right now i think im 3% in minus, but i know for sure its gonna go up arround the release and then hopefully more after the release. Grab your bags now before you will regret not doing it. #HODL
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

CryptoBobby who has 2 live shows a week plus many others during the week Tweeted out today that he was looking for some interesting whitepapers to read. I shilled Copico to him and if we can get more then that would happen.
popular_vote

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

We are gonne get up a reddit page by tomorrow.

Can you provide a link? CopIco needs more coverage and reddit might be a good place to start. I'll see if I can share your article if I like it and therefore i'd like to receive a link :-)

Apparently there are two right now, not a lot going on, but hey its a start.

https://www.reddit.com/r/copico/
https://www.reddit.com/r/xcpo/
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

i have been around for a while and investing in Copico has been my life changing one...i have been holding copico and i no intention of selling it anytime soon and this is because of how responsive and active it member and developers are..i get to be attended to even if i ask a stupid question about something that has nothing to do with the project.their platform is coming up well and wallet is working well and my staking keeps coming in handy and am so excited about this....masternodes at it best once u follow the tutorials and set it all up all u have to do is just relax and enjoy the growing wealth...guys dont say i didn't tell you this..in the short possible time if you have not invested in copico you will regret it big time...dont be left behind.join the every growing community and do your research and buy some copico.
lowlife

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

Right now i dont think so, but i do my best to help them and i now its a few others that try to help with what they can. We should all do because like you said this is a very good project with potential. I say it again, come join discord guys: https://discord.gg/PeKn5Q

But they said they will work more with marketing stuff soon, they just want to make the platform as best as possible before the release. I am really looking forward to this release, because after what i have seen the platform look really good. So i have a very big feeling that this is gonna blow somewhere arround the release, and then if what they come with is very good and usefull it will blow even more. Im still glad i grabbed a bag of this, right now i think im 3% in minus, but i know for sure its gonna go up arround the release and then hopefully more after the release. Grab your bags now before you will regret not doing it. #HODL
set your invitation link to never expire please. because it expired now. and yeah, we should really all try to promote this promissing project Smiley

https://stakeunited.com/registernow
bulala

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

there is a marketing lead and they are doing some work and we are slowing getting some traction.I spoke to the admin the other day on telegram and he assured me of expanding the team to reach higher and new height.therefore i believe as a community we will need to all come up and help spread the word to the world about copico and how it turn to set us free from all those other e commence platforms that restrict us. 
CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Copico is Paytm.com? or partnership or fake?  Roll Eyes
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

there is a marketing lead and they are doing some work and we are slowing getting some traction.I spoke to the admin the other day on telegram and he assured me of expanding the team to reach higher and new height.therefore i believe as a community we will need to all come up and help spread the word to the world about copico and how it turn to set us free from all those other e commence platforms that restrict us. 

marketing  team is really important right now ,everybody want to hit major exchange and happy trading!
popular_vote

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Quote from their website:

JANUARY-FEBRUARY
LAUNCH OF E-MARKET PLATFORM LIKE PAYTM.COM

So I think they refer to it as an example, not a partnership etc..
popular_vote

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

I agree with you. There are many examples of other projects that have got a lot of traction just from the community efforts in spreading the word.
CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

Quote from their website:

JANUARY-FEBRUARY
LAUNCH OF E-MARKET PLATFORM LIKE PAYTM.COM

So I think they refer to it as an example, not a partnership etc..
ok bro thank you Smiley
CoinArt

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Looks good.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

marketing  team is really important right now ,everybody want to hit major exchange and happy trading!

Yep, I've been on board for some weeks now and unfortunately I have not seen a lot of communication and transparancy for the community. Wallet delay is unfortunate, but more updates would be nice.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

I would say marketing is 80% important. The remaining 20% is an idea. Examples that confirm this - a lot.
bulala

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

Yep, I've been on board for some weeks now and unfortunately I have not seen a lot of communication and transparancy for the community. Wallet delay is unfortunate, but more updates would be nice.

the wallet delay is unfortunate but i can assure you that the dev is working on it and he want to deliver the best wallet and problem free wallet.i had a chat with him the other day he made mention of the increment in the reward for staking and masternode....he is testing and testing to make sure he deliver to the community the best he can..so fork update is coming so let all gear up for a rewarding time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: