Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER}  (Read 18450 times)
rawspe

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

i transfered my coins to my wallet 3 weeks ago (16. feb) and aint got any stakereward yet...is this related to the same problem?
or would i simply need more coins for staking? (got around 450xcpo)

Staking is basically a lottery system. The more coins you have the more likely you will "win the lottery" to get a stake reward of 3. You must not only keep the coins in the wallet but must also have the wallet running and open for staking to receive a stake reward. Also a node is 50000 xcpo, which receives rewards every few hours, so 450 would expect rewards on the order of weekly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ciurci

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

i transfered my coins to my wallet 3 weeks ago (16. feb) and aint got any stakereward yet...is this related to the same problem?
or would i simply need more coins for staking? (got around 450xcpo)

Staking is basically a lottery system. The more coins you have the more likely you will "win the lottery" to get a stake reward of 3. You must not only keep the coins in the wallet but must also have the wallet running and open for staking to receive a stake reward. Also a node is 50000 xcpo, which receives rewards every few hours, so 450 would expect rewards on the order of weekly.

what if i split my coins? that would mean longer staking time but higher chances to get rewarded...could help?
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

i have been staking with one address and yes sometimes it take few days and sometime it on a daily bases...this i believe is due to the network and the difficulties something..well may be someone with more understand can help us both understand..but copico is one project i have been really really been very happy with..most especialy the team who make sure everything is check and double check before the communities are inform
Nikolaiy

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

Now is the time to buy! Then everyone will regret and worry that he did not do it.
bulala

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

buying copico is the best thing to do right now and all i try to do before i run out of cash is to fill all my bags and just hold and i urge u guys to do same
c1791 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

Hi Copico Supporters

Copico was started in Sep17 with an initial theme of reviving dead coins. The theme which has no particular use in the real time and to crypto.

I sam has entered the project later as an advisor and changed the entire way of what copico works and put on a goal of Ecommerce platform.I was introduced to the project by the dev.He is from Ghana and I know him from the last two years.

We started working. Changed theme, changed website, burned 75% of the existing supply and ecommerce work also started but investors wanted a better ROI for the masternode.

We have increased the masternode returns immediately after ICO as initial ROI was low. There were three updates before and the current version. (Please note this)

New investors were still not satisfied with the ROI and there is steady competition in the industry. We decided to double the ROI in the JAN18 first week. Platform work is in progress.

Jan 18: Team released first sneak peek of the platform for which the project is working and there was no update regarding the ROI.Dev said he is working on the update but couldn't complete due to his marriage and followed by honeymoon

Feb18: Team released videos on the platform progress and 50% of the platform work was completed. But there was no update. Existing wallets got sync issues and investors were experiencing orphaned blocks. Sam was continuously in follow-up with dev but he can only say what dev says to him.Sam only said to community what dev said.

Community was pissed with the delay and so is the case with sam. The situation is helpless because all the node details and git details are with the dev and sam doesn't have any of them to engage the work to other dev.
Remember dev is also honest and he is trying to deliver the update but as there were three updates before all the investors are distributed among different chains and hence wallet was always crashing for dev.

March18 : Sam gave dev a serious warning to either give an update or give node details back.With the support of the community member we have met a developer in India for easy access to sam.But still couldn't proceed as node details and git details aren’t there not available.

Situation now : Dev is also serious about the project now and he has set aside all other works and only concentrating on update. He got a new compiler and he is sure of delivering a clean update.

Community response: Team is always giving deadlines and not meeting them,yes its true but understand SAM can only say what dev said. Other community member Mr.L who is from Ghana is visiting devs house regularly and monitoring the progress and he said dev is working hard and confident of delivering the update.

Platform is already complete and ready to go, we just need to bring it live.
But with wallet problem even if we bring it live it will be vain. So we are just adding some extra features and making it much better.

SAM SOLUTION AND APPEAL TO INVESTORS:

I am the one who is leading the project from the Second week of the ICO and I have more responsibility to the project and I have personally invested a lot for the platform. I want to take this project big as the project earns me my bread.

Sam came to a decision that we cannot take it big with one dev.
Existing dev said that still many people are in old chain and after the new update also some may still be in old chain and the problem may occur again in the coming days.While running an ecommerce platform.

Dev has now created a stable chain and a new wallet and it works like dash wallet.We have successfully completed tool chain for cross compilation and wallet will be as stable as ever.

We have created a new coin in the name of CAZ coin and there will be a swap between copico and caz.

Remember the swap is to have a stable chain and be a boon for the ecommerce platform.

Dev has created a stable wallet like dash to facilitate good stability.
We shall update the new source code in the old repo shortly and inform you the dates of swap.

What happens to copico after swap?

Copico is my first project and it will remain for ever,we will just let out more details with the caz coin wallet release.

After the caz wallet release we shall start the marketing and proceed for listings in good exchanges.The platform will turnout as a dream one for investors.

Will employ a good marketing team for greater spread.

Tentative plan after CAZ wallet release:

Distribution of caz coins to copico holders and platform launch under CAZ project.

Moving of copico to ERC20 platform with masternodes with fresh and separate goals

Thanks for the support.

overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

I'm slightly confused by this...You want to convert XCPO to an ERC20 token?  There are no masternodes in ETH...  Your announcement is giving mixed signals which I guess is why the price is tanking.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

I'm slightly confused by this...You want to convert XCPO to an ERC20 token?  There are no masternodes in ETH...  Your announcement is giving mixed signals which I guess is why the price is tanking.

Yes this doesnt make sense at all ERC20 tokens are very different from POS/Masternodes so i dont get what your trying to say or do here.

Either your just going to support the Ecommerce platform with the ERC20 tokens and no pos or masternodes and have masternodes in the old copico chain but then it wont have a Ecommerce platform to give it value so i dont get it.

Can u be more clear .. and i dont care about the first 20 lines just whats going to Change for the Holders of XCPO.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
c1791 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

First thing to note is copico will be swapped to CAZ coin(master node), a more stable wallet and better source code than the previous one and the platform will be launched through CAZ coin only and the reason for doing it is "as the users are distributed over various chains,the new wallet of copico is always crashing and we don't want to waste more time on that.Reason for CAZ is just to clear the negatives of wallet delay and crashing and all surrounding copico.You know platform is very big and cant take chances.

Secondly,we started journey with copico so we want to continue it with its own goals so making it to erc20 and i dont know who said to you that erc20 cant have masternodes,it can be done,do a little research you will know by yourself and the new copico will be distributed as airdrop to caz coin holders.ERC20 with masternodes is huge and we can do it.
c1791 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

Yes this doesnt make sense at all ERC20 tokens are very different from POS/Masternodes so i dont get what your trying to say or do here.

Either your just going to support the Ecommerce platform with the ERC20 tokens and no pos or masternodes and have masternodes in the old copico chain but then it wont have a Ecommerce platform to give it value so i dont get it.

Can u be more clear .. and i dont care about the first 20 lines just whats going to Change for the Holders of XCPO.

I think there is confusion here, there will be two new coins,we will give a new reframed update then with all clarifications
geterod

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

One coin will have POS, the second one will not have POS. I see nothing complicated and not understandable ..

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

Yes, better to clarify everything in detail.
I am long time holder as well..
Thanks for previous post at last page, especially if developer is up and running..

So, those 2 new coins will be distributed like a fork?
If yes, at what ratio?
Also, where can we access developer?
overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

Why would you do 2 coins?  I'm disappointed - this sounds like a brainstorm compared to an actual plan to move forward.  I hold a decent position but am losing confidence in the team knowing how this is going to work.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Why would you do 2 coins?  I'm disappointed - this sounds like a brainstorm compared to an actual plan to move forward.  I hold a decent position but am losing confidence in the team knowing how this is going to work.

Ye thats not going to happen.

Can u guys please state clearly what your Next Steps Will Be ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Leodalat

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

I heard that Coppico team plans to swap your coin. What will I have to do? What are the differences of the new coin and the benefits of investors when the swap?
bulala

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

copico is changing to CAZCOIN and i believe this is due to the change in chain.i understand this new wallet is more stable and stress free...but that now all there would be a change in ROI and this will be the smiling point of all investors...we are waiting as the team prepare to ann more details in the coming days
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

copico is changing to CAZCOIN and i believe this is due to the change in chain.i understand this new wallet is more stable and stress free...but that now all there would be a change in ROI and this will be the smiling point of all investors...we are waiting as the team prepare to ann more details in the coming days

Lets not get ahead of ourselves I at this time don't care about a change in ROI at all , to have Actual ROI there needs to be a Value add like a good working platform with merchants using it increasing If by increasing "ROI" you mean getting more CAZCOIN I disagree I want to increase ROI by Adding value to the coins instead of getting higher CAZCOIN payouts on the Masternodes.

I think the Sole Focus at this time should be First the CAZCOIN (fork) and then the launching of the Platform and getting merchants on it anything else should  be a after thought.

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Wow Copico (like most other coins) took a crazy dive. With a market capitalization of approximately 500k, the ROI can be very high if the team delivers.

Will follow closely!
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:33:02 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 07:20:00 PM by sluppy

Wow Copico (like most other coins) took a crazy dive. With a market capitalization of approximately 500k, the ROI can be very high if the team delivers.

Will follow closely!

Yes if they actually deliver this could be huge .. 10x - 100x ez.

Edit :

Id like to emphasize the IF in that sentence.

Edit2/03-23:

Well I'm disappointed how they are handling this the statement should have been made days ago , they really need a community manager and some professional marketing agency because this is not working.

c1791 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Annoucement
Hi community
Thanks for supporting us all the time
In conjunction with the previous update,we would like to inform you that there will be only CAZ coin and copico will be swapped to CAZ coin and there will no other coin as announced before as community voted against it.

We are also done making wallets for CAZ coin and they are working fine.As said in the before in the earlier announcement this chain is super stable and functions well and better than copico.

Apart from the e-commerce platform,CAZ as coin will have its own roadmap too.

CAZ will be on a different level than copico as we are very committed to take this big.

We will recruit a new team and give our 100% to make this project a huge success.There will be committed marketing efforts and swap process will be published in press releases.

Community need not be worried about the swap process,it will be very smooth.The details on how the swap takes place will be communicated with the wallet release this week.

IF you have any concerns or any suggestions.
Dont hesitate to PM me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: