Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2018, 03:09:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER}  (Read 17050 times)
c1791

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

I'm slightly confused by this...You want to convert XCPO to an ERC20 token?  There are no masternodes in ETH...  Your announcement is giving mixed signals which I guess is why the price is tanking.

First thing to note is copico will be swapped to CAZ coin(master node), a more stable wallet and better source code than the previous one and the platform will be launched through CAZ coin only and the reason for doing it is "as the users are distributed over various chains,the new wallet of copico is always crashing and we don't want to waste more time on that.Reason for CAZ is just to clear the negatives of wallet delay and crashing and all surrounding copico.You know platform is very big and cant take chances.

Secondly,we started journey with copico so we want to continue it with its own goals so making it to erc20 and i dont know who said to you that erc20 cant have masternodes,it can be done,do a little research you will know by yourself and the new copico will be distributed as airdrop to caz coin holders.ERC20 with masternodes is huge and we can do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c1791

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

I'm slightly confused by this...You want to convert XCPO to an ERC20 token?  There are no masternodes in ETH...  Your announcement is giving mixed signals which I guess is why the price is tanking.

Yes this doesnt make sense at all ERC20 tokens are very different from POS/Masternodes so i dont get what your trying to say or do here.

Either your just going to support the Ecommerce platform with the ERC20 tokens and no pos or masternodes and have masternodes in the old copico chain but then it wont have a Ecommerce platform to give it value so i dont get it.

Can u be more clear .. and i dont care about the first 20 lines just whats going to Change for the Holders of XCPO.

I think there is confusion here, there will be two new coins,we will give a new reframed update then with all clarifications
geterod

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

One coin will have POS, the second one will not have POS. I see nothing complicated and not understandable ..
Asimmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

Yes, better to clarify everything in detail.
I am long time holder as well..
Thanks for previous post at last page, especially if developer is up and running..

So, those 2 new coins will be distributed like a fork?
If yes, at what ratio?
Also, where can we access developer?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

overclockedjesus

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

Why would you do 2 coins?  I'm disappointed - this sounds like a brainstorm compared to an actual plan to move forward.  I hold a decent position but am losing confidence in the team knowing how this is going to work.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Why would you do 2 coins?  I'm disappointed - this sounds like a brainstorm compared to an actual plan to move forward.  I hold a decent position but am losing confidence in the team knowing how this is going to work.

Ye thats not going to happen.

Can u guys please state clearly what your Next Steps Will Be ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Leodalat

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

I heard that Coppico team plans to swap your coin. What will I have to do? What are the differences of the new coin and the benefits of investors when the swap?

bulala

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

copico is changing to CAZCOIN and i believe this is due to the change in chain.i understand this new wallet is more stable and stress free...but that now all there would be a change in ROI and this will be the smiling point of all investors...we are waiting as the team prepare to ann more details in the coming days
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

copico is changing to CAZCOIN and i believe this is due to the change in chain.i understand this new wallet is more stable and stress free...but that now all there would be a change in ROI and this will be the smiling point of all investors...we are waiting as the team prepare to ann more details in the coming days

Lets not get ahead of ourselves I at this time don't care about a change in ROI at all , to have Actual ROI there needs to be a Value add like a good working platform with merchants using it increasing If by increasing "ROI" you mean getting more CAZCOIN I disagree I want to increase ROI by Adding value to the coins instead of getting higher CAZCOIN payouts on the Masternodes.

I think the Sole Focus at this time should be First the CAZCOIN (fork) and then the launching of the Platform and getting merchants on it anything else should  be a after thought.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Dvd1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Wow Copico (like most other coins) took a crazy dive. With a market capitalization of approximately 500k, the ROI can be very high if the team delivers.

Will follow closely!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WHITEPAPER
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:33:02 PM

Wow Copico (like most other coins) took a crazy dive. With a market capitalization of approximately 500k, the ROI can be very high if the team delivers.

Will follow closely!

Yes if they actually deliver this could be huge .. 10x - 100x ez.

Edit :

Id like to emphasize the IF in that sentence.

Edit2/03-23:

Well I'm disappointed how they are handling this the statement should have been made days ago , they really need a community manager and some professional marketing agency because this is not working.

c1791

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Annoucement
Hi community
Thanks for supporting us all the time
In conjunction with the previous update,we would like to inform you that there will be only CAZ coin and copico will be swapped to CAZ coin and there will no other coin as announced before as community voted against it.

We are also done making wallets for CAZ coin and they are working fine.As said in the before in the earlier announcement this chain is super stable and functions well and better than copico.

Apart from the e-commerce platform,CAZ as coin will have its own roadmap too.

CAZ will be on a different level than copico as we are very committed to take this big.

We will recruit a new team and give our 100% to make this project a huge success.There will be committed marketing efforts and swap process will be published in press releases.

Community need not be worried about the swap process,it will be very smooth.The details on how the swap takes place will be communicated with the wallet release this week.

IF you have any concerns or any suggestions.
Dont hesitate to PM me.
bulala

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

this is great information. cant wait for this...i feel alive already...CAZ
weeks65

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

Annoucement
Hi community
In conjunction with the previous update,we would like to inform you that there will be only CAZ coin and copico will be swapped to CAZ coin and there will no other coin as announced before as community voted against it.

We are also done making wallets for CAZ coin and they are working fine.As said in the before in the earlier announcement this chain is super stable and functions well and better than copico.

CAZ will be on a different level than copico as we are very committed to take this big.

We will recruit a new team and give our 100% to make this project a huge success.There will be committed marketing efforts and swap process will be published in press releases.

Community need not be worried about the swap process,it will be very smooth.The details on how the swap takes place will be communicated with the wallet release this week.

Dont hesitate to PM me.
Does anybody have any idea why the stakes will come in showing either +10 or +15, but then if you close the wallet for some reason and reopen it those same stakes now show as +3 or +4.5?

duke944

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Annoucement
Hi community

Dont hesitate to PM me.
Does anybody have any idea why the stakes will come in showing either +10 or +15, but then if you close the wallet for some reason and reopen it those same stakes now show as +3 or +4.5?
Hi guy, 70% of your reward goes to the owner of the masternode

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ traceto.io: Revolutionising KYC Services ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 
─────Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  Bitcointalk  │  Website ─────
  ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
110910ktx

Activity: 154

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

Hi all
https://invis.io/3GGMIEIAHYU
New website first look
Give your thoughts, congratulation !!

c1791

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

We are doing great progress and marching strongly towards the success.Please join our telegram to learn more on the project progress
c1791

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Hi all
https://invis.io/3GGMIEIAHYU
New website first look
Give your thoughts, congratulation !!
Thanks for the post
c1791

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

Dear community
“The details have been finalized on the swap from xcpo to CAZ.
On the 11th April we will make the new wallets available to download. (Double rewards )
On the 15th April we will begin the swap process by bot.
The swap will last for 20 days. We intend to have the exchange ready for trading CAZ after the 20 days.
Please be ready.
Once this process is over, we will then be in the position we all want to : new wallets with a vision to release the crypto amazon to the world with impressive marketing.
Lets do this!  “

PS. This process is necessary to fulfill our potential. Any fud at all during this will not be tolerated. Message an admin who will be happy to help with any legitimate concerns.
fajuck

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

Im holding copico through an exchange! For the swap: do I need to do anything or will it work automatically?? THX!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.